FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > faking an orgasm

faking an orgasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubswingking OP   Man  over a year ago

kilcullen

I am not sure if this is a good discussion or not but it is something I have wondered about for a while and was looking to get other peoples opinion on the subject

Is faking an orgasm something that a woman or a man does and if so does it not take away from the whole sexual experience

I know some woman who find it very hard to have an orgasm and have faked one so as to make the man feel good about themselves but would have liked to have had the pleasure or reaching an orgasm which they told me about so between us we found out the best way for them to reach orgasm

Now I do know that reaching an orgasm is not only point of being with someone and sexual, pleasure can be just as pleasurable if not more sometime

An orgasm or ejaculation which masturbation is very powerful and very pleasurable and I was just wondering why would a man or a woman fake one when with someone and rob yourself of the feeling

It just a question I have wondered about for a while and would love to hear peoples opinion on the subject

Keep the faith

Mark

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

well when me and j first got together,,i asked her outright,,please dont fake an orgasm,,if im not doing it right,,just tell me how,,needless to say our first night was very long,lol,,but it makes up for alot now as i know the difference ,lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes they are so bad you just have to fake it to get them to finish and leave

"Sometimes they are so bad you just have to fake it to get them to finish and leave "

hehe thats brill! lol,, nt fr d guy tho lol

"Sometimes they are so bad you just have to fake it to get them to finish and leave

hehe thats brill! lol,, nt fr d guy tho lol"

Sssshhhhh he was brilliant honestly

» Add a new message to this topic