FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why is it so hard to get chatting on fab?

Why is it so hard to get chatting on fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so hard to get chatting on fab? Is it my profile? Not enough pics? Too many cock pics? Some help needed here girls.. would love some feedback! Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ill chat to you.

Lol

You are from leitrim

Case closed

" Ill chat to you.

Lol"

Haha girl only mate! Getting too much unwanted male attention lol

"You are from leitrim

Case closed

"

Must be time to change the location so

In our experience guys cant do anymore than 3 or 4 messages before it moves onto sex talk or think that chatting means a meet...which is why we dont reply to most guys

"In our experience guys cant do anymore than 3 or 4 messages before it moves onto sex talk or think that chatting means a meet...which is why we dont reply to most guys "

I guess being on a site like this it's hard to resist the sex talk! Need to fight the urge a little more

I know its kinda the point of the site..but personally i find it off putting too early in the convo...and again, a chat doesnt mean a meet

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I would suggest ease off on the cock pics and expand on your profile text

"I know its kinda the point of the site..but personally i find it off putting too early in the convo...and again, a chat doesnt mean a meet "

The problem is getting a reply after the first message!!

"I would suggest ease off on the cock pics and expand on your profile text"

Good advice mate! Looks like you are a man in the know

"I would suggest ease off on the cock pics and expand on your profile text"

This, and also agree with the above - hold off on the sex chat for a bit. Just because you're on a swingers site, people like to chat normal stuff too.

Flirty banter is good.

If you're chatting to a couple, chat to both and be respectful.

Read profiles to see if you fit what that lady/couple are looking for. Then read the profile again, just to be sure.

Good luck

"I would suggest ease off on the cock pics and expand on your profile text

This, and also agree with the above - hold off on the sex chat for a bit. Just because you're on a swingers site, people like to chat normal stuff too.

Flirty banter is good.

If you're chatting to a couple, chat to both and be respectful.

Read profiles to see if you fit what that lady/couple are looking for. Then read the profile again, just to be sure.

Good luck "

I knew you'd be a good woman for advice BG thank you

I expanded on my profile and cleaned up the pics lol.

Any better?

Maybe now it's too tame

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

It takes time and luck.

And you have to stand out for all the right reasons so if you getting no responses you need to rethink your first approach.

I find a well worded emai which is not too pushy often gets a reply but sometimes it wont but thats life.

Make sure you meet what they are looking for before you mail or you are just wasting your time.

Get involved on the forums. Get into the chatrooms and you will have more luck.

You have to work for it. it wont come easy..

"It takes time and luck.

And you have to stand out for all the right reasons so if you getting no responses you need to rethink your first approach.

I find a well worded emai which is not too pushy often gets a reply but sometimes it wont but thats life.

Make sure you meet what they are looking for before you mail or you are just wasting your time.

You have to work for it. it wont come easy.. "

Just aswell I'm a patient man lol! Cheers Sean

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

Being Meet Verified helps, although that's hard to get! We will chat to anyone, verified or not!

"Being Meet Verified helps, although that's hard to get! We will chat to anyone, verified or not!"

Yes you said it! Can't get verified unless you meet someone

Get yourself to a M&G as soon as possible. Shows that your not afraid to put yourself out there and mingle with a crowd.

should also help you obtain your first few veri's

"Get yourself to a M&G as soon as possible. Shows that your not afraid to put yourself out there and mingle with a crowd.

should also help you obtain your first few veri's "

I'd only love to go to a M&G but there doesn't seem to be any happening locally! I'll get there eventually.. thank you

Go through some profiles, which ones catch your eye? And why? Or look at the many experienced fabbers' profiles and see how they do it. It's a matter of writing a few sentences (spell check it for the ones who love great spelling) and making yourself appealing. It's sales 101. You're selling a future experience, not yourself. And what are you going to bring to that experience? How is going to be different from the guys who are all laid back, looking for fun, discrete (sic), blah blah blah.

Would you really meet up with yourself after viewing your profile?

"Go through some profiles, which ones catch your eye? And why? Or look at the many experienced fabbers' profiles and see how they do it. It's a matter of writing a few sentences (spell check it for the ones who love great spelling) and making yourself appealing. It's sales 101. You're selling a future experience, not yourself. And what are you going to bring to that experience? How is going to be different from the guys who are all laid back, looking for fun, discrete (sic), blah blah blah.

Would you really meet up with yourself after viewing your profile?"

Thank you Juliac

"Go through some profiles, which ones catch your eye? And why? Or look at the many experienced fabbers' profiles and see how they do it. It's a matter of writing a few sentences (spell check it for the ones who love great spelling) and making yourself appealing. It's sales 101. You're selling a future experience, not yourself. And what are you going to bring to that experience? How is going to be different from the guys who are all laid back, looking for fun, discrete (sic), blah blah blah.

Thank you Juliac "

hi don't pass any remarks to them lot. Here's what you do just type in that you love shopping 100% success rate

"In our experience guys cant do anymore than 3 or 4 messages before it moves onto sex talk or think that chatting means a meet...which is why we dont reply to most guys "

Agree with this!! Its boring and turns me right off them..like i need some actual conversation!

"It takes time and luck.

You have to work for it. it wont come easy.. "

This will work for sure

Thank you Juliac hi don't pass any remarks to them lot. Here's what you do just type in that you love shopping 100% success rate "

or "hey just here looking for a shopping partner"

Have put some extra effort into my profile now so here's hoping to more success!

Thank you Juliac hi don't pass any remarks to them lot. Here's what you do just type in that you love shopping 100% success rate

or "hey just here looking for a shopping partner""

your learning

Thank you Juliac hi don't pass any remarks to them lot. Here's what you do just type in that you love shopping 100% success rate

or "hey just here looking for a shopping partner" your learning "

Shopping in Ann summers that is

Personally we get loads of messages that amount to "hi this is me".

So?

Talk to people like you would in a restaurant, be polite and courteous and if chatting to a couple remember there are two in the profile! Nothing pisses me off more than a guy messaging and completely ignoring the fact it's a couples profile!

"Personally we get loads of messages that amount to "hi this is me".

So?

Talk to people like you would in a restaurant, be polite and courteous and if chatting to a couple remember there are two in the profile! Nothing pisses me off more than a guy messaging and completely ignoring the fact it's a couples profile! "

Yes been polite and courteous isn't my problem anyways! Things are on the up anyways thanks guys

By *ccommodating GuyMan  over a year ago

Outside

"Why is it so hard to get chatting on fab? Is it my profile? Not enough pics? Too many cock pics? Some help needed here girls.. would love some feedback! Thank you "

Get out of the forums for a start, the residents of the forums rarely meet, bar a small few and in small circle..

Get into the wider 'who's online now' and chat to people genuine 'swingers' are in there ! Not those who talk about it

"Personally we get loads of messages that amount to "hi this is me".

So?

Talk to people like you would in a restaurant, be polite and courteous and if chatting to a couple remember there are two in the profile! Nothing pisses me off more than a guy messaging and completely ignoring the fact it's a couples profile! "

Hi Mrs l how is your lovely sexy self xxxxxxxxxxx.

"Why is it so hard to get chatting on fab? Is it my profile? Not enough pics? Too many cock pics? Some help needed here girls.. would love some feedback! Thank you

Get out of the forums for a start, the residents of the forums rarely meet, bar a small few and in small circle..

Get into the wider 'who's online now' and chat to people genuine 'swingers' are in there ! Not those who talk about it "

I've been told the exact opposite on a few occasions!

By *alwaygirlpWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

And if you do arrange a meet, show up. Just wasted my evening waiting around for a meet. I try give new people a chance but then you're let down. Busy lives mean meets are not always easy to arrange so respect the time others give up as you hope they would do the same. Seems like common sense you'd think.

"And if you do arrange a meet, show up. Just wasted my evening waiting around for a meet. I try give new people a chance but then you're let down. Busy lives mean meets are not always easy to arrange so respect the time others give up as you hope they would do the same. Seems like common sense you'd think. "

Sorry to hear that happened, i taught I was chatting to someone genuine but guy stood up to it's hard to spot the fakes sometimes till it's to late

By *alwaygirlpWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"And if you do arrange a meet, show up. Just wasted my evening waiting around for a meet. I try give new people a chance but then you're let down. Busy lives mean meets are not always easy to arrange so respect the time others give up as you hope they would do the same. Seems like common sense you'd think.

Sorry to hear that happened, i taught I was chatting to someone genuine but guy stood up to it's hard to spot the fakes sometimes till it's to late "

Guess I was just on a good streak to be here a year before my first meet to stand me up. Ah well, keep on motoring

"And if you do arrange a meet, show up. Just wasted my evening waiting around for a meet. I try give new people a chance but then you're let down. Busy lives mean meets are not always easy to arrange so respect the time others give up as you hope they would do the same. Seems like common sense you'd think.

Sorry to hear that happened, i taught I was chatting to someone genuine but i got stood up to it's hard to spot the fakes sometimes till it's to late

Guess I was just on a good streak to be here a year before my first meet to stand me up. Ah well, keep on motoring "

Very true there is always one

come on man, is not just you, that happen with the most of men here! i prefer sometimes to meet girl in pubs! is very luck for me! you can trythat too

"come on man, is not just you, that happen with the most of men here! i prefer sometimes to meet girl in pubs! is very luck for me! you can trythat too"

Oh don't worry I meet girls in clubs and pubs regular.. trying something new out here

» Add a new message to this topic