FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > When pleasuring a lady with you tongue

When pleasuring a lady with you tongue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oobadtoorude OP   Man  over a year ago

wicklow

When pleasuring a lady with you tongue, Have you ever torn your frenulum the flap of skin under your tongue?) Happens me alot.

On another note i did have an over enthusiastic ex who tore mine completely by sucking on my tongue, ended up with a mouth full of blood and wasnt able to talk properly for a few days.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unfanaghyladMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mr69: think of it as a little reminder of a lotta fun.

When I usually pleasure a women with my tongue it's usually to tell her there's a half price sale on in brown Thomas!!!

By *orethanenough73Man  over a year ago

City centre

That sounds bloody painful!

Maybe a vibrating rabbit could be a handy assistant.

Save future injury

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG she sounds like an animal . Nothing like that ever happened to me. I luv using my tongue a lot too . Nothing as nice as it on a lady . Mmmmm

By *eon SaintsCouple  over a year ago

Citywest

Ouch!!!

By *outh_of_EdenMan  over a year ago

fota

"When I usually pleasure a women with my tongue it's usually to tell her there's a half price sale on in brown Thomas!!! "

By *onylimk2009Man  over a year ago

County Limerick

"When pleasuring a lady with you tongue, Have you ever torn your frenulum the flap of skin under your tongue?) Happens me alot.

On another note i did have an over enthusiastic ex who tore mine completely by sucking on my tongue, ended up with a mouth full of blood and wasnt able to talk properly for a few days. "

Take her jeans off. A lot easier

"When pleasuring a lady with you tongue, Have you ever torn your frenulum the flap of skin under your tongue?) Happens me alot.

On another note i did have an over enthusiastic ex who tore mine completely by sucking on my tongue, ended up with a mouth full of blood and wasnt able to talk properly for a few days. "

That's a frenulum? I thought that was on a cock.

To answer your question, yes I've had that part under my tongue swell at times, with both men and women, it's not pleasant. I probably need more practice

By *ack 188Man  over a year ago

Dublin 15

it only happens when your not used to it

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

I've had it happen a few times trying too get my tongue in as far as possible I've a small cock see but I've a six inch tongue and can breath through my ears

wicklow

She was a passionate latin woman, although feeling your skin tear isnt a nice experience.

When giving oral it only tears a little, as someone said its like a little reminder of fun times.

"When I usually pleasure a women with my tongue it's usually to tell her there's a half price sale on in brown Thomas!!! "

I'd cum on the spot if you told me that!!!

Ouch

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

These posts are so educational.....

Is there a support or prosthesis I could wear during this "going down" that might prevent injury....

Oh so much to learn....

And do girls like this "going down thing"?

Ollie

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

I love that "going down thing" but it's hard to find a man that's really in to it...

I seem to be fixated on receiving an oral orgasm at the minute..

it's been a while since I've cum like that, that I forget it.

"I love that "going down thing" but it's hard to find a man that's really in to it...

it's been a while since I've cum like that, that I forget it. "

Ill give it a go if you're on

where ever

"I love that "going down thing" but it's hard to find a man that's really in to it...

I see Ginger......

I know where you've been going wrong....

I read your profile....

You want a man that can hold a conversation....

And "the going down" thingy....

Tricky....all at the same time ...

Mind you, Apples often gets me to sing Frosty the snowman whilst, I'm "downstairs "

By *imon 2kMan  over a year ago

city

Speaking with my backstreet dentists head on. I suggest you get your front teeth (bottom) checked out, they might be too sharp. (possibly from grinding them) You can get them blunted.

Failing all that just change your technique when licking the honey pot. you maybe be stretching the tongue a bit too much.

I love giving Oral my favourite I've had 5 women in my lifetime that never came through oral till they met me

On another note i did have an over enthusiastic ex who tore mine completely by sucking on my tongue, ended up with a mouth full of blood and wasnt able to talk properly for a few days.

Speaking with my backstreet dentists head on. I suggest you get your front teeth (bottom) checked out, they might be too sharp. (possibly from grinding them) You can get them blunted.

Failing all that just change your technique when licking the honey pot. you maybe be stretching the tongue a bit too much. "

It comes from stretching the tongue further than it should in most cases. Practice helps stretch it so I sit in the armchair with my legs over the arms once or twice a week for him...

By *iiboyMan  over a year ago

Tankardstown

Nothing like making a lady cumm like that , the longer it takes the better oh yummmmy

Awe Candy i can't message you!

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"I love giving Oral my favourite I've had 5 women in my lifetime that never came through oral till they met me "

Ah the lines women use to make fellas feel special ........

Lol 2-4xxx

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Failing all that just change your technique when licking the honey pot. you maybe be stretching the tongue a bit too much.

It comes from stretching the tongue further than it should in most cases. Practice helps stretch it so I sit in the armchair with my legs over the arms once or twice a week for him... "

you're such a thoughtful woman! Well done

wicklow

Problem is my technique is on point, a few women have said i should do lessons and charge. Used to happen with exs so its not lack of practice. I guess i just get lost in the moment.

By *anther81Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

Must say I do really enjoy going down on a sexy lady and staying there till she comes as much as she wants.

Are you tongue-tied??

I am and everytime I go down on a woman the frenulum rips because its rubbing off my teeth

"I love giving Oral my favourite I've had 5 women in my lifetime that never came through oral till they met me

Ah the lines women use to make fellas feel special ........

"

Oh god that made me giggle

where ever

Now I'm worried....

I've only done "it" once....

How'd you know for sure she liked it?

where ever

And whilst we're on the subject of not knowing.....

Does the little red dot in the middle of the frying pan actually change colour?

» Add a new message to this topic