FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Summer Girl

Summer Girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aythekidd OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlow

Hey girls my name is Bernard, I own a small bookshop in the city which I run with my annoying, live in man servant.

Now that the summer is here its hot all the time and I tired of being stuck in the shop all day so I though to myself "I've got to get a girlfriend" but just for the summer.

Ideally she has to be a summery girl, she'll have hair, she'll have summery friends who know how to be outside. She'll play tennis and wear dresses and have bare feet, and in the autumn, I'll ditch her, because she's my summer girl.

If that sounds like you then great, if you know who I am, then even better.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

Your not asking for a lot there are you OP and when they see their being ditched in the autumn??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey girls my name is Bernard, I own a small bookshop in the city which I run with my annoying, live in man servant.

Now that the summer is here its hot all the time and I tired of being stuck in the shop all day so I though to myself "I've got to get a girlfriend" but just for the summer.

Ideally she has to be a summery girl, she'll have hair, she'll have summery friends who know how to be outside. She'll play tennis and wear dresses and have bare feet, and in the autumn, I'll ditch her, because she's my summer girl.

If that sounds like you then great, if you know who I am, then even better."

Ah come on and pour a breakfast wine.... I love some black books

Sam

Manny was the real hero.

"Manny was the real hero."

I already have a book store

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"Hey girls my name is Bernard, I own a small bookshop in the city which I run with my annoying, live in man servant.

If that sounds like you then great, if you know who I am, then even better."

Do you know who I am?

By *aythekidd OP   Man  over a year ago

Carlow

Oh thank god, I looked at this after I posted it and thought if people don't get it I'm just gonna look like a huge asshole haha.

So whats everyone's favorite episode?

» Add a new message to this topic