FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Where it all began .

Where it all began .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For me the world of kink and sub/Dom happened in my secondary school days , 1st year .,, The story .

The school yard bell rang , we scattered like flies to our next subject .." French"

Miss Creighton was our French teacher, tall ( in Heels ) always wore a crisp white blouse , skirt and stockings all of which were glued to her fantastic body, draped in a gown . She was the ultimate woman to I would say 99% of us immature boys.

She used to sit on her desk , with her legs outstretched to rest her elegant feet on the table nearest to her , Every boy was focused hoping she would just slightly part her legs giving us a glimpse of her private area, she had the power , she definitely had our Attention she was the teacher we all wanted us to teach !! Her faint smell of perfume filled the air as she strutted down the classroom , Our eyes were drawn to her every move , We craved her to stop and ask us a question as she would bend down and ask us mms away from our startled faces, she was the one !!!

Anyone else care to share ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dub

"For me the world of kink and sub/Dom happened in my secondary school days , 1st year .,, The story .

The school yard bell rang , we scattered like flies to our next subject .." French"

Miss Creighton was our French teacher, tall ( in Heels ) always wore a crisp white blouse , skirt and stockings all of which were glued to her fantastic body, draped in a gown . She was the ultimate woman to I would say 99% of us immature boys.

She used to sit on her desk , with her legs outstretched to rest her elegant feet on the table nearest to her , Every boy was focused hoping she would just slightly part her legs giving us a glimpse of her private area, she had the power , she definitely had our Attention she was the teacher we all wanted us to teach !! Her faint smell of perfume filled the air as she strutted down the classroom , Our eyes were drawn to her every move , We craved her to stop and ask us a question as she would bend down and ask us mms away from our startled faces, she was the one !!!

Anyone else care to share ?? "

God my teachers where all horrendous lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nuns. That is all.

"Nuns. That is all."

Most of them were nasty fuckers.

"Nuns. That is all.