FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Manchester.

Manchester.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

RIP to those who lost their lives.

So sad to target a venue containing so many young people and teenagers.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rip

Thinking of everyone xxx

So cowardly targetting innocent families and kids enjoying a night out..my heart goes out to the people who have lost their lifes or were injured tonight

Its scary and sad.. imagine goimg to a concert and never going home. My family wonder why il never return to UK..

RIP xxxxxx

Serious case now for instant internment and /or deportation to every single person on the Mets watch list, supportive posters on jihadi websites etc..and before any bleeding heart liberal bleats on about "human rights" these persons actions place themselves outside normal human behaviours and as such they forfeit those rights...

R.I.P

"Serious case now for instant internment and /or deportation to every single person on the Mets watch list, supportive posters on jihadi websites etc..and before any bleeding heart liberal bleats on about "human rights" these persons actions place themselves outside normal human behaviours and as such they forfeit those rights...

R.I.P "

shocking. RIP

I hope this is not a time for overreaction. I agree the terrorists and extremists should be severely punished but this is not a Muslim or foreign problem. I am considering dropping into the Dublin Mosque today to show my support to the Muslim community. I have never been before and don't even know where it is. I am afraid of Trump's Muslim ban which is dangerous and fuels terrorism. We need to demonstrate compassion to all, while also making it clear we will not tolerate violent acts.

The problem is there is a huge population of muslims in the northwest.I would hate to see an adverse reaction to a lot of decent muslim people because of the action of a few bad ones.

By *ll you can eatMan  over a year ago

Dublin

This is a crazy cowardly manner has to stop. RIP to all you innocent people and god bless their families

By *heDevilsownMan  over a year ago

Go West

Poor families torn apart again & for what

Absolute cowardly act on young people

R.i.P

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

So sad rip to the innocent

Absolutely shocking news

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

RIP..thoughts and prayers to all those affected..It doesn't bear thinking what some families are going through there today xx

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Shocked and sickened by the devastating news. No families should go to a gig and not return home. deeply saddened and my thoughts and prayers are with the families of those involved.

RIP. Xxx

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

very sad. RIP. these incidents are occurring way to regularly and it's a worrying issue of how it's going to be stopped.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Another Black Rose for Manchester

Again it's the innocent who are lost their families devastated and the emergency services who run towards to trouble whilst killers run away.

Manchester has been here before it's the enternal city of the north ...no one will ever destroy Manchester or it's people...

We will just grow stronger...

Lost for words

So sad, terrible news to start a day

RIP to the innocent people

Very very sad ...

Heart breaking

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

[Removed by poster at 23/05/17 08:11:57]

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

My heart goes out to all the victims and their families who got caught up in this horrific attack.

Rip.

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

So sad, evil has no boundaries.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Saddened to hear of the massacre of innocents in Manchester words can't express my anger but while thinking of those 22 souls I also have to think of the innocents across the world who endure the treat odd death every day they wake up

God bless everyone involved in this awful tragedy

About time government stepped up and deported this vile scum from outlet wee country instead of this stupid election crap

Rip to the victims and families and incredible thanks to the emergency services who rushed in there and had to witness such horror, FUCK ISLAM!!! I'm of the opinion of you hold that horrible book in your hand then your a sympathiser to all this. Religion of peace my fuck.

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

As a parent this would be your worst nightmare.

Barbaric monsters who attack young innocent concert goers.

Love to all in Manchester especially the families of those who have been fatally injured.

By *yhrk69Man  over a year ago

clare

So fucked up..what a nightmare.

Cowardly fuckers destroying people's lives who are only out to enjoy themselves . Killing innocent people for no reason whatsoever and believing that they are following a religion what sort of madness do we live in??

My heart goes out to then . What sad news it been.

By *ork fellaMan  over a year ago

Macroom

Horrible events last night. Innocent lives ruined forever. Nothing justifies the taking of innocent lives.

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Rip to the victims and families and incredible thanks to the emergency services who rushed in there and had to witness such horror, FUCK ISLAM!!! I'm of the opinion of you hold that horrible book in your hand then your a sympathiser to all this. Religion of peace my fuck. "

Do you include the many Muslim doctors who worked through the? night trying to save the lives of victims, or the many Muslim emergency service workers, or the Muslim taxi drivers who got people home safe for free in that diatribe?

Because by that flawed logic of yours they're all sympathisers.

"Rip to the victims and families and incredible thanks to the emergency services who rushed in there and had to witness such horror, FUCK ISLAM!!! I'm of the opinion of you hold that horrible book in your hand then your a sympathiser to all this. Religion of peace my fuck.

Do you include the many Muslim doctors who worked through the? night trying to save the lives of victims, or the many Muslim emergency service workers, or the Muslim taxi drivers who got people home safe for free in that diatribe?

Because by that flawed logic of yours they're all sympathisers."

By *imon 2kMan  over a year ago

city

Targeting innocent people, like what happened in Manchester last night is an atrocious crime.

But unfortunately this is happening every day to innocent people all over the world especially in the middle east.

It is not only carried out by so called terrorists, but by the super powers in the west. We all need to open our eyes to the bigger picture and not just see what happens in Europe.

make love not war.

By *um-onMan  over a year ago

Dublin, Celbridge

I agree but society first has to wake up

and force all together all the governments to stop this, stop ISIS and terror enough !!!!

Actions now not only sad words

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I agree but society first has to wake up

and force all together all the governments to stop this, stop ISIS and terror enough !!!!

Actions now not only sad words "

If it was that easy it would already have been done.

Decades of geopolitics has brought us to this point. It can't be stopped overnight.

As Voltaire once said "as long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit atrocities.

There is no magic man in the sky pulling strings or waiting with 40 virgins. Christianity is equally absurd and also people of christian faith guilty in different ways of horrendous crimes inspired by their beliefs. Beliefs are not entitled to respect. People if they earn it are. There is peaceful muslims and I think the vast majority would be. That said the quran is a book that is easily used as a tool to manipulate impressionable minds. Many verses of the bible are just as bad. Religion stems from a time when people did not know where the sun went at night. They did not know the earth was sperical. They did not realise what the stars in the night sky were. It is hard to "blame" people back then for believing myths but to live a life now based on utter falsehoods is intellectually repugnant.

There are some aspects to some religions that can give a decent framework for how people want their lives to be lived but all too often the people of this planet suffer from the barbarity of beliefs in fictional books.

The world is not 6,000 years. Muhammad did not fly to heaven on a winged horse. There was no flood where Noah packed up all the animals. There was no Adam & Eve.

We are here for a very very short space of time. We are as conscious when we are dead as before we are conceived. The problems of religion are not just in a net cast toward islam. It is far more reaching than that.

To the people of Manchester I hope they find the strength to go on with their lives. Truly horrid.

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Rip to all that lost their lives .. to those that are injured a speedy recovery it's so very tragic that this is happening people are fighting for their lives all over the world and some just think it's ok to kill someone at the press of a button ... God help us all

"Serious case now for instant internment and /or deportation to every single person on the Mets watch list, supportive posters on jihadi websites etc..and before any bleeding heart liberal bleats on about "human rights" these persons actions place themselves outside normal human behaviours and as such they forfeit those rights...

R.I.P "

Our hearts go out to all those who have lost a loved one in this horrible attack in Manchester

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I cried today....not for my home town...it is bruised but we are strong people and the city will never be broken.

Today children and adults have been lost and their chance to change the world taken from all of us. Others will have had their lives changed completely not just those injured or those left behind but all who experienced last night or came to the aid of its victims.

Today and for many days and years to come the tears of many will fall like rivers in the night....

For those parents friends lovers and children we have never known and for those who helped them we should respect their pain their loss and all live our lives in a way that shows evil can never overcome us.

The name of an unmourned twisted idiot with a heart full hate a pound shop terrorist will already be forgotten.

Those who have been taken or injured bruised and broken ...they are all part of us...remember them

Do what we can to help them and for all of us remember that for all the hate fear twisted ideology in the world...

Love conquer all

"I cried today....not for my home town...it is bruised but we are strong people and the city will never be broken.

Today children and adults have been lost and their chance to change the world taken from all of us. Others will have had their lives changed completely not just those injured or those left behind but all who experienced last night or came to the aid of its victims.

Today and for many days and years to come the tears of many will fall like rivers in the night....

For those parents friends lovers and children we have never known and for those who helped them we should respect their pain their loss and all live our lives in a way that shows evil can never overcome us.

The name of an unmourned twisted idiot with a heart full hate a pound shop terrorist will already be forgotten.

Those who have been taken or injured bruised and broken ...they are all part of us...remember them

Do what we can to help them and for all of us remember that for all the hate fear twisted ideology in the world...

Love conquer all

"

Very very touching piece. X

"I cried today....not for my home town...it is bruised but we are strong people and the city will never be broken.

Love conquer all

"

Beautifully written and heartfelt.

I was born in Manchester and was back there recently . When i heard the news , could hardly believe it.

Love conquer all

Beautifully written and heartfelt."

That is beautiful

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Love conquer all

"

Well said that man

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Manchester. Rip

My thoughts and prayers with the families and friends and the people of Manchester! First time in years a news program has brought me to tears with pure sadness and heartbreak!

By *entle giant2017Man  over a year ago

kerry

This is exactly what the terrorist wants

Conflict among people true words and opinion

We all have to unite and stay strong not to bicker about Muslim or race

We owe it to the many young people that have died and are injured rip Manchester angels we will never forget

You

[Removed by poster at 24/05/17 03:04:16]

So so sad. Heart goes out to all the families who have lost loved ones in Manchester. Xx

By *imon 2kMan  over a year ago

city

"Rip to the victims and families and incredible thanks to the emergency services who rushed in there and had to witness such horror, FUCK ISLAM!!! I'm of the opinion of you hold that horrible book in your hand then your a sympathiser to all this. Religion of peace my fuck. "

your opinion, is fucked up.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Rip to the victims and families and incredible thanks to the emergency services who rushed in there and had to witness such horror, FUCK ISLAM!!! I'm of the opinion of you hold that horrible book in your hand then your a sympathiser to all this. Religion of peace my fuck.

your opinion, is fucked up.

"

the events that happened yesterday was not religious it's terrorists!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic