FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Gaping pussy

Gaping pussy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ammick OP   Man  over a year ago

Letterkenny

Recently starting seeing a new girl !

Extremely fit body , but one big problem , her pussy is really really loose , you literally could put your hand in without much effort ,

She's never had any kids & there's just no sensation during sex !

Any ideas folks ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't be tempted by those "make my penis bigger" ads, they are a con...

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Sleeve it

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

Kegal balls ! They would help tighten the muscles and can make her horny too!! Can wear them and walk around and feel the sensation of holding them in ! I got incredibly horny wearing them!!! I've had kids and they worked for me

limerick

"Kegal balls ! They would help tighten the muscles and can make her horny too!! Can wear them and walk around and feel the sensation of holding them in ! I got incredibly horny wearing them!!! I've had kids and they worked for me "

U can have some fun with those one cpl posted the story of when they went shopping and she had them in

"Recently starting seeing a new girl !

Extremely fit body , but one big problem , her pussy is really really loose , you literally could put your hand in without much effort ,

Any ideas folks ? "

Let's hope she isn't on fab

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"Kegal balls ! They would help tighten the muscles and can make her horny too!! Can wear them and walk around and feel the sensation of holding them in ! I got incredibly horny wearing them!!! I've had kids and they worked for me "
i just wear them for the sensation

Charming

Letterkenny

Any ideas folks ?

Let's hope she isn't on fab "

No she's not lol

Any ideas folks ? "

put your hand in so.

somewhere on a relationships site for women theres an anon female posting about this great guy she met who she adores, but he has a tiny cock she can barely feel.

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Kegal balls ! They would help tighten the muscles and can make her horny too!! Can wear them and walk around and feel the sensation of holding them in ! I got incredibly horny wearing them!!! I've had kids and they worked for me i just wear them for the sensation "

You really are my twin

Any ideas folks ?

Let's hope she isn't on fab

No she's not lol "

Well ... now I've seen it all ... asking on a swingers site what to do with a gapping genitalia ...

limerick

Any ideas folks ?

put your hand in so.

somewhere on a relationships site for women theres an anon female posting about this great guy she met who she adores, but he has a tiny cock she can barely feel. "

Would u think it's the same lady

Any ideas folks ?

put your hand in so.

somewhere on a relationships site for women theres an anon female posting about this great guy she met who she adores, but he has a tiny cock she can barely feel. "

Giggles

Try using a foot

Any ideas folks ?

put your hand in so.

somewhere on a relationships site for women theres an anon female posting about this great guy she met who she adores, but he has a tiny cock she can barely feel.

Would u think it's the same lady "

stranger things have happened

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

First of all a 'loose' pussy had nothing to do with giving birth. Some women are built wider and some tighter (this doesn't correlate necessarily with body shape, ie a petite woman isn't necessarily tighter than a stronger built one etc)

Vaginal muscles relax when a woman gets aroused before (foreplay) and during sex to accommodate penetration (it would be rather painful without) and normally contracts afterwards again. It actually means you're doing a good job or maybe an even too good one.

She can however improve her tightness with practising regularly Kegel exercises which I highly recommend anyway.

Any ideas folks ?

put your hand in so.

Letterkenny

"First of all a 'loose' pussy had nothing to do with giving birth. Some women are built wider and some tighter (this doesn't correlate necessarily with body shape, ie a petite woman isn't necessarily tighter than a stronger built one etc)

Vaginal muscles relax when a woman gets aroused before (foreplay) and during sex to accommodate penetration (it would be rather painful without) and normally contracts afterwards again. It actually means you're doing a good job or maybe an even too good one.

She can however improve her tightness with practising regularly Kegel exercises which I highly recommend anyway. "

Thank you ,

on the hill NordWest of

"First of all a 'loose' pussy had nothing to do with giving birth. Some women are built wider and some tighter (this doesn't correlate necessarily with body shape, ie a petite woman isn't necessarily tighter than a stronger built one etc)

She can however improve her tightness with practising regularly Kegel exercises which I highly recommend anyway.

Thank you , "

You're welcome, it's a valid question

limerick

She can however improve her tightness with practising regularly Kegel exercises which I highly recommend anyway. "

U can squeeze me anytime

on the hill NordWest of

U can squeeze me anytime "

Sitting here squeezing and releasing pelvic floor muscles while thinking of you!

I understand this and I know by experience some of us as built wider or tighter, but... I had an experience with a woman(she is not in the site) when she opened her legs I could see almost her uterus and she told me she had six kids natural way, to be honest i doubt there was any strength left in those muscles, I guess some cases only surgery could help

limerick

U can squeeze me anytime

Sitting here squeezing and releasing pelvic floor muscles while thinking of you! "

Mmm so am I

on the hill NordWest of

I understand this and I know by experience some of us as built wider or tighter, but... I had an experience with a woman(she is not in the site) when she opened her legs I could see almost her uterus and she told me she had six kids natural way, to be honest i doubt there was any strength left in those muscles, I guess some cases only surgery could help

"

There actually is vaginal rejuvenation surgery for it, will you believe it or not.

Muscle tissue can of course get tired and decrease in elasticity with multiple birth but also with age, just wanted to point out that having had children doesn't lead necessarily to a loose vagina.

And just before some smarty cums up with it it's a complete myth that the amount of sexual partners or the amount of having sex has any impact on a woman's tightness.

U can squeeze me anytime

Sitting here squeezing and releasing pelvic floor muscles while thinking of you! "

Even I'm practicing mine while thinking of CJ!

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Whatever you do don't bring her to a meet with yet man who doesn't like kissing

Shove the head right up there and shout out helllloooo is there anybody at home that should sort it

Don't take her skydiving....

Have you ever seen a puffer fish?

limerick

U can squeeze me anytime

Sitting here squeezing and releasing pelvic floor muscles while thinking of you!

Even I'm practicing mine while thinking of CJ! "

Micheal won't like that

"Don't take her skydiving....

Have you ever seen a puffer fish? "

Hahaha

By *eauhoMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Buy her a bucket, enclose a 'saw this and thought of you' card. She might take the hint.

Well u can get a cock pump as I known my friend did get one and was told by a swinger where to order one and is cock actually got bigger 100% no bullshit

"Try using a foot"

If he was workin with 12 inches I don't think there wud be a prob lol

"Well u can get a cock pump as I known my friend did get one and was told by a swinger where to order one and is cock actually got bigger 100% no bullshit"

Did you measure it yourself?

By *ombikerMan  over a year ago

the right side of the river

Anal

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

Maybe she has just had a good seeing too & is still gaping when it's your turn ?

My only suggestion is to see if she can feel you in her ass & let your hand / fist play in the front door

wexford

"Shove the head right up there and shout out helllloooo is there anybody at home that should sort it"
omg that made me laugh

wexford

"Kegal balls ! They would help tighten the muscles and can make her horny too!! Can wear them and walk around and feel the sensation of holding them in ! I got incredibly horny wearing them!!! I've had kids and they worked for me i just wear them for the sensation

You really are my twin "

i believe we are

Any ideas folks ? "

Maybe she's just loose from when Billy Big Balls comes round when you're checking out other women on fab.

» Add a new message to this topic