FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Last day of the football

Last day of the football

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let's all take a minute to on this most hurtful of days it will be back but not be back for three months ??????

Anyone else feel like this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not if you're a 'pool fan. Too busy this afternoon!

#YNWA

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Pool ?????? coutunho leaving this summer?

Next year will be yours lmao

"Pool ?????? coutunho leaving this summer?

Next year will be yours lmao"

Manc

Manc "

Could be, they've nothing left to fight for.

Manc

Could be, they've nothing left to fight for."

Has to be, 300m for 6th he'd have to try and find something to laugh about, cause the rest of us are laughing at that. They do have a tendency to be fixated on the Redmen. Nailed on manc

Liverpool to lose 2 nil

Arsenal to draw 1 all

Same points

Same goal difference

Same goals scored

Play off game for forth place, how cool would that be.

I'm in favour of a playoff between 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th for the last champions league place. It's the only league in England without a playoff.

Look how well it's taken off in the lower leagues. It was only originally brought in to reduce the amount of teams of the then recently formed premiership league and was supposed to be fazed out after 4 or 5 years

"Liverpool to lose 2 nil

Arsenal to draw 1 all

Same points

Same goal difference

Same goals scored

I'm in favour of a playoff between 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th for the last champions league place. It's the only league in England without a playoff.

Look how well it's taken off in the lower leagues. It was only originally brought in to reduce the amount of teams of the then recently formed premiership league and was supposed to be fazed out after 4 or 5 years

"

I think Lukaku may have something to say about that!

Today Itoffee.

"Liverpool to lose 2 nil

Arsenal to draw 1 all

Same points

Same goal difference

Same goals scored

I'm in favour of a playoff between 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th for the last champions league place.

It's the only league in England without a playoff.

"

Pass, I'll settle for an early goal to settle the nerves.

Painful summer ahead with no football. Win europa league and get champs league football will b a success!

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

The football isn't over sure the over 35s League just kicked off a few weeks back a summer of football

That will do. #UCL #NoArsenal #YNWA

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Gwan the wee Pool #ynwa

Celebration in Liverpool today they finished fourth in the league. Y.n.w.p.l

"Celebration in Liverpool today they finished fourth in the league. Y.n.w.p.l"

Another one

By *ove2lick76Man  over a year ago

Ardee

Plenty of gaa/rugby to get through the summer.....far more exciting than a dull 0-0 soccer match.....over rated and over paid

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

????????

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

"Let's all take a minute to on this most hurtful of days it will be back but not be back for three months ??????

Anyone else feel like this?"

"Celebration in Liverpool today they finished fourth in the league. Y.n.w.p.l

????????"

Put on your thinking cap.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Bring on the dubs and kerry .men playing.

Hard to know which is more satisfying. Liverpool qualifying for cl or arsenal not qualifying and possibly end of wenger. Man utd go on massive unbeaten run 6th place when it started 6th place when if finshed... actually thats probably more satisfying YNWA

By *aywhatnowMan  over a year ago

North County

"Hard to know which is more satisfying. Liverpool qualifying for cl or arsenal not qualifying and possibly end of wenger. Man utd go on massive unbeaten run 6th place when it started 6th place when if finshed... actually thats probably more satisfying YNWA "

North County

Do they celebrate sixth in Manchester ha ha ha!!

North County

Manc

Could be, they've nothing left to fight for.

Has to be, 300m for 6th he'd have to try and find something to laugh about, cause the rest of us are laughing at that. They do have a tendency to be fixated on the Redmen. Nailed on manc "

Sixth with the most expensive squad in football history and the highest wage payers in world sport, actually kinda difficult to do that

Terrible return my mourinho and United for that kind of investment. The true United fans will know its unacceptable. Let the plastics mock the top four but bottom line is they are not in the top four.

Sad day for Bayern Munich, yesterday they said goodbye to Lahm and Alonso.....and today Arsenal

Have to laugh at the obvious mancs on the threas. Van Gaal sacked after finishing 5th. Bring in what they say is the best manager in the world. Statistically speaking the highest rated players in ligue 1 , the bundesliga and serie a and finish 6th. A truly horrid team to watch against the big sides. Parked the bus for majority of the games. Chelsea deservedly won it and will be interesting to see who comes into their squad with champions league campaign on the way. Overall a reasonable points tally for lfc but a poor squad depth/defensive errors ultimatelty cost them a much better total. Hope to see some decent lads come in. Would like a 4 or 5 guys come in who can go straight into the first team.

"Have to laugh at the obvious mancs on the threas. Van Gaal sacked after finishing 5th. Bring in what they say is the best manager in the world. Statistically speaking the highest rated players in ligue 1 , the bundesliga and serie a and finish 6th. A truly horrid team to watch against the big sides. Parked the bus for majority of the games. Chelsea deservedly won it and will be interesting to see who comes into their squad with champions league campaign on the way. Overall a reasonable points tally for lfc but a poor squad depth/defensive errors ultimatelty cost them a much better total. Hope to see some decent lads come in. Would like a 4 or 5 guys come in who can go straight into the first team.

"

Next year is def your year!!!!

y.n.w.p.l...'You're not winning, please leave'?

"Next year is def your year!!!!

"

No idea if it will be. I can't predict the future

"Have to laugh at the obvious mancs on the threas. Van Gaal sacked after finishing 5th. Bring in what they say is the best manager in the world. Statistically speaking the highest rated players in ligue 1 , the bundesliga and serie a and finish 6th. A truly horrid team to watch against the big sides. Parked the bus for majority of the games. Chelsea deservedly won it and will be interesting to see who comes into their squad with champions league campaign on the way. Overall a reasonable points tally for lfc but a poor squad depth/defensive errors ultimatelty cost them a much better total. Hope to see some decent lads come in. Would like a 4 or 5 guys come in who can go straight into the first team.

"

Reasonable points tally? Top of table new years day finish 17 points behind leaders barely get in top four and no trophies. Thats a disaster after such a good start. Stubborness and refusal to change formation v so called smaller teams cost liverpool big time. Changed to diamond mid against west ham and boro and battered both teams. Should have done it all season. Injuries yes that didnt help but poor squad comes from stubborness not paying going rate for some players. I hooe im wrong but i dont think klopp is the tactical genius required to win the league. And im a pool fan

Reasonable points tally? Top of table new years day finish 17 points behind leaders barely get in top four and no trophies. Thats a disaster after such a good start. Stubborness and refusal to change formation v so called smaller teams cost liverpool big time. Changed to diamond mid against west ham and boro and battered both teams. Should have done it all season. Injuries yes that didnt help but poor squad comes from stubborness not paying going rate for some players. I hooe im wrong but i dont think klopp is the tactical genius required to win the league. And im a pool fan"

Yes a changed formation gave lfc 2 wins. West Ham were missing 8 first teamers and were abysmal

Boro were relegated and had fuck all to play for.

I agree that from jan on was a disaster. I am saying in an overall picture it would have been taken as points tally at start of season. Its fine to say about paying the going rate for players but lets be realistic... the jan transfer window is always a tough window . Lfc do not have the financial muscle of utd, chelsea or city. I look at Spurs and see they have grown massively as a side over the last few years and commend them on their league points tally.

It is reasonable to say Klopp has to do better against the lesser sides. I dont think that can be denied. I look at both b'mouth games they should have won.. spurs away.. both utd games.. west ham at home all should have been wins but brain farts in the box and some poor refereeing decisions (utds offside goal at OT for example) cost them big time.

Will be interesting to see who is brought in to plug the gaps. Would love to see Lacazette (probably atleti bound), Van Djik & keita . I do have confidence in Klopps recruitment policy. Whether that leads lfc back to the promised land I dont know. Time will tell.

"Let's all take a minute to on this most hurtful of days it will be back but not be back for three months ??????

Anyone else feel like this?"

Thank god. Awful boring game these days.

» Add a new message to this topic