FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Men on with women's profile

Men on with women's profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rishman444 OP   Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

I don't understand why men do this is it b cause they get to see more cock if they on a women's profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Do you mean setting up a fake profile as a woman?

letterkenny

Yes I get a lot of that on here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes I get a lot of that on here "

Really? It's a wonder why they do it? What is the point.

What is the point going to get rumbled eventually

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Yes I get a lot of that on here

Really? It's a wonder why they do it? What is the point."

I'd say it's because they enjoy the attention from other males where as they wouldn't get it if they actually said they were male themselves. It's not right at all but that's just my opinion.

I'd say it's because they enjoy the attention from other males where as they wouldn't get it if they actually said they were male themselves. It's not right at all but that's just my opinion. "

letterkenny

I'd say it's because they enjoy the attention from other males where as they wouldn't get it if they actually said they were male themselves. It's not right at all but that's just my opinion. "

. Yes that's it they love all the messages and pic they get send

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"I don't understand why men do this is it b cause they get to see more cock if they on a women's profile "
I've no idea why they do it but if hate to think as a bi girl that I could arrange to meet a female and it turn out to be a male

letterkenny

"I don't understand why men do this is it b cause they get to see more cock if they on a women's profile I've no idea why they do it but if hate to think as a bi girl that I could arrange to meet a female and it turn out to be a male"
I think they just get of on the pic and chat cos the women/man I was chatting to was in to pic but I coped them on

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"I don't understand why men do this is it b cause they get to see more cock if they on a women's profile I've no idea why they do it but if hate to think as a bi girl that I could arrange to meet a female and it turn out to be a male I think they just get of on the pic and chat cos the women/man I was chatting to was in to pic but I coped them on "
glad you did op ... it's depressing here the way people pretend to be something they are not

I don't send pics to new joiners and check veris as some appear questionable

By *imon 2kMan  over a year ago

city

"I don't understand why men do this is it b cause they get to see more cock if they on a women's profile "

It can't be about seeing more cock, if they want to see cock they can just click into any male profile.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I don't understand why men do this is it b cause they get to see more cock if they on a women's profile

It can't be about seeing more cock, if they want to see cock they can just click into any male profile.

"

Yeah but with a woman's profile you get them cock pics delivered up to your doorstep without browsing endlessly profiles in the search of the elusive cock pic.

By *imon 2kMan  over a year ago

city

"I don't understand why men do this is it b cause they get to see more cock if they on a women's profile

Yeah but with a woman's profile you get them cock pics delivered up to your doorstep without browsing endlessly profiles in the search of the elusive cock pic. "

yea, I never taught of that. You women have it handy

» Add a new message to this topic