FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > All-ireland championships

All-ireland championships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *addy0 OP   Man  over a year ago

carlow town

So with the championship starting back this week, who's gonna with both all Ireland??

I'm going kilkenny and kerry..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ork fellaMan  over a year ago

Macroom

"So with the championship starting back this week, who's gonna with both all Ireland??

I'm going kilkenny and kerry.."

Il go Tipperary and Mayo. Would love to see Mayo win it.

By *om38500Man  over a year ago

mayo

Galway hurling an Mayo Gaelic

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tipp for hurling

Mayo or Kerry for Sam

Bring on the Mayo haters - I love it!!!!

By *om38500Man  over a year ago

mayo

Should be interesting how long it will take the haters to join in ha

By *addy0 OP   Man  over a year ago

carlow town

"So with the championship starting back this week, who's gonna with both all Ireland??

Il go Tipperary and Mayo. Would love to see Mayo win it. "

Any1 but tipp I'd love see Mayo give it a rattle but can't see it happening

Has to be Fermanagh

Galway for hurling

Heart says Tyrone (or anyone but Dublin ) for but head says it's hard to see past the Dubs for the football

Heart says. Cork & Cork..

Head says. Kerry & Tipp..

"Has to be Fermanagh "
That would be some celebrating in the County.. I'll never forget the craic going to croke park for the All Ireland semi finals all those years ago!

Fermanagh for Sam....I can dream can't I?

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

Galway for the hurling.

Hard to see past Dublin again in the football.

By *it_tribesmanMan  over a year ago

Galway

Galway for the double....

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

Agree with above Galway for the double!

"Has to be Fermanagh That would be some celebrating in the County.. I'll never forget the craic going to croke park for the All Ireland semi finals all those years ago!"
aww happy memory's indeed

Munster for Sam

By *alwaygirlpWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm going kilkenny and kerry.."

I'll be the pedantic one and say that it started 2 weeks ago in NYC but hey poor New York are always forgotten about.

Galway for hurling and Kerry for football

Fermanagh for Sam had a little set back lastnight

Love to see tipp win the hurling

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

We'll take it easy on Dublin and Mayo before our day in the sun -Kerry and Galway for the hurling

Love to see Monaghan or mayo but it's gonna be Dublin or Kerry.in hurling heart goes for wexford but probably Tipp or Kilkenny

I kinda fancy Tyrone the year for the football, serious young team coming through and on there day could bate anyone

"Fermanagh for Sam had a little set back lastnight "

Love your optimism mate, bring back the 2004 lads

I didn't see that coming, Happy Rebel here.. Yes i know it's only one game.. Cork & Munster winning what a weekend..

By *aton28Man  over a year ago

galway/mayo

Dublin for football and maybe galway for hurling

By *at3232Woman  over a year ago

the moon

Il go Tipperary and Mayo. Would love to see Mayo win it. "

Macroom

"

After yesterday inclined to change from Tipp to Cork in the hurling. What a super game it was.

It's the deise time this year we love getting cork in munster final good record againts them

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Leitrim anyone

Tuam

After yesterday inclined to change from Tipp to Cork in the hurling. What a super game it was. "

Did you read what Fergus Connolly wrote in the Indo yesterday?

You'll be changing your football selection too

Macroom

After yesterday inclined to change from Tipp to Cork in the hurling. What a super game it was.

You'll be changing your football selection too "

Era wouldnt pay much heed to news papers to be honest. If any team deserves an All Ireland its Mayo. Would be a shame for some of their standout players not to have a medal at the end of their careers.

By *trawberryCutieWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Dublin - Kerry and Sam staying in dublin

By *ark44xMan  over a year ago

Antrim

Galway for Liam

Mayo for sam and Antrim for Christy Ring cup .

Tuam

Era wouldnt pay much heed to news papers to be honest. If any team deserves an All Ireland its Mayo. Would be a shame for some of their standout players not to have a medal at the end of their careers. "

It explains perfectly why they don't have them and won't.

By *heDevilsownMan  over a year ago

Go West

Mayo for Sam if Aidan o Shea pulls the finger out.....

The banner for Liam

Era wouldnt pay much heed to news papers to be honest. If any team deserves an All Ireland its Mayo. Would be a shame for some of their standout players not to have a medal at the end of their careers. "

Well said, dude.

You'd have to laugh at how sad a few are with the broken record shite. Gives me a serious laugh

Macroom

Era wouldnt pay much heed to news papers to be honest. If any team deserves an All Ireland its Mayo. Would be a shame for some of their standout players not to have a medal at the end of their careers.

It explains perfectly why they don't have them and won't. "

You havnt a link to that article just to have a read off of it. Law of averages it will happen sometime for them id hope anyway. Would be good for football in general.

Tuam

You havnt a link to that article just to have a read off of it. Law of averages it will happen sometime for them id hope anyway. Would be good for football in general. "

I'll try posting a link later. Connolly has worked with the Dublin footballers, Liverpool and the Welsh rugby team.

He hits the nail on the head about players on solo missions and not doing enough for the team.

This has been their problem for years and usually their best players. Players like O Shea and the great McDonald.

Top class players but have always caused upset for the team in general which has cost them dearly.

"It's the deise time this year we love getting cork in munster final good record againts them"

Except it's only a munster semi final!!! Winners of Clare/limerick in munster final.

Dublin for the Football

Kilkenny the Hurling.

"It's the deise time this year we love getting cork in munster final good record againts them

Except it's only a munster semi final!!! Winners of Clare/limerick in munster final."

Sorry getting ahead of myself can allready see them in final lol

Macroom

You havnt a link to that article just to have a read off of it. Law of averages it will happen sometime for them id hope anyway. Would be good for football in general.

I'll try posting a link later. Connolly has worked with the Dublin footballers, Liverpool and the Welsh rugby team.

He hits the nail on the head about players on solo missions and not doing enough for the team.

This has been their problem for years and usually their best players. Players like O Shea and the great McDonald.

Top class players but have always caused upset for the team in general which has cost them dearly.

"

Mcdonald was a class act in his day. O shea also on his day is on a par with the finest footballers in the country.I think this management team will be the key for Mayo.Keep lads grounded and get their natural footballing ability out of them.

Tuam

Mcdonald was a class act in his day. O shea also on his day is on a par with the finest footballers in the country.I think this management team will be the key for Mayo.Keep lads grounded and get their natural footballing ability out of them. "

McDonald was class surely but from having met the man on numerous occasions through work I could see the problems with ego and attitude and he took this to the pitch too.

This too is part of the problem with O Shea and what Connolly wrote about in the Indo.

I don't think Rochford is strong enough to deal with this and doen't have the experience or back room team to either.

It's a pity because they have left so many All Ireland's behind them.

Macroom

Mcdonald was a class act in his day. O shea also on his day is on a par with the finest footballers in the country.I think this management team will be the key for Mayo.Keep lads grounded and get their natural footballing ability out of them.

McDonald was class surely but from having met the man on numerous occasions through work I could see the problems with ego and attitude and he took this to the pitch too.

This too is part of the problem with O Shea and what Connolly wrote about in the Indo.

I don't think Rochford is strong enough to deal with this and doen't have the experience or back room team to either.

It's a pity because they have left so many All Ireland's behind them.

"

Cant say I know all that much about Mcdonald on a personal basis.I think Rochford was wanted by the players from what I remember and had good success at club level. That might be key if they can get a run at it. As for leaving all Ireland's behind them, the award for that goes to Cork footballers, one win in 2010 when we should have won many more.

By *uddles500Man  over a year ago

city

I think it could be Waterfords year to finally win an All Ireland

city

As above. Waterford are looking good

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

If they do it be some party on the quayside in Waterford

By *avid40701Man  over a year ago

mayo

Going to mayo v Kerry Sunday, looking forward to it, hope the weather stays dry!

"Going to mayo v Kerry Sunday, looking forward to it, hope the weather stays dry!"

I'm going too, but couldn't give a shite about the weather.

Mhaigh Éo abu

Macroom

"As above. Waterford are looking good "

Dont think anyone would begrudge an All Ireland to Waterford, played very well the last day. Gleeson is some Hurler. Pure class.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Gleesons both shouldn't be playing. I'll be rooting for Galway

"As above. Waterford are looking good

Dont think anyone would begrudge an All Ireland to Waterford, played very well the last day. Gleeson is some Hurler. Pure class. "

Hope they go all the way!

Macroom

"Gleesons both shouldn't be playing. I'll be rooting for Galway "

Dont mention the war Needed 15 pints of Heineken to get over the loss the last day but to be fair Waterford were that bit sharper all day and Cahalane is a bred born and reared fucking donkey!!

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

"Gleesons both shouldn't be playing. I'll be rooting for Galway "

Well Adrian Touhy got away with it like Austin Gleeson so it evened itself out...

Tipperary

"Gleesons both shouldn't be playing. I'll be rooting for Galway

Dont mention the war Needed 15 pints of Heineken to get over the loss the last day but to be fair Waterford were that bit sharper all day and Cahalane is a bred born and reared fucking donkey!! "

he was a clown what he did but a Gleeson should of been gone in first half. cahalane on the field until the end it's anyone's game

Tipperary

Well Adrian Touhy got away with it like Austin Gleeson so it evened itself out..."

two completely contrasting incidents

Macroom

Dont mention the war Needed 15 pints of Heineken to get over the loss the last day but to be fair Waterford were that bit sharper all day and Cahalane is a bred born and reared fucking donkey!! he was a clown what he did but a Gleeson should of been gone in first half. cahalane on the field until the end it's anyone's game "

True enough but I thought Waterford seemed that bit sharper on the day. Young Cork players took a while to get going. The mistake for the goal from the defender set the tone for the result really.

Tipperary

Dont mention the war Needed 15 pints of Heineken to get over the loss the last day but to be fair Waterford were that bit sharper all day and Cahalane is a bred born and reared fucking donkey!! he was a clown what he did but a Gleeson should of been gone in first half. cahalane on the field until the end it's anyone's game

True enough but I thought Waterford seemed that bit sharper on the day. Young Cork players took a while to get going. The mistake for the goal from the defender set the tone for the result really. "

c Joyce. madness. should of cleared his lines

Macroom

Dont mention the war Needed 15 pints of Heineken to get over the loss the last day but to be fair Waterford were that bit sharper all day and Cahalane is a bred born and reared fucking donkey!! he was a clown what he did but a Gleeson should of been gone in first half. cahalane on the field until the end it's anyone's game

True enough but I thought Waterford seemed that bit sharper on the day. Young Cork players took a while to get going. The mistake for the goal from the defender set the tone for the result really. c Joyce. madness. should of cleared his lines "

Should have cleared his lines alright. Things really went tits up from there

Hup Mayo.

By *uckypuppy007Woman  over a year ago

dublin

Maigh Eo Abu`

Has to Be Tyrone for football. Only one team can break the Dubs. They aren't the machine the media has built them up to be. Tyrone broke Donegal and now gunning for the dubs.

Be great to see Galway win the hurling.

Hon Tyrone. !!!

Well know we dont haye mayo wel sure ye have a great kerry man with yea ??

By *ifeisforliving2016Man  over a year ago

waterford

"As above. Waterford are looking good

Dont think anyone would begrudge an All Ireland to Waterford, played very well the last day. Gleeson is some Hurler. Pure class.

Hope they go all the way! "

Hope we go all the way !

city

That fucked my prediction

Tuam

Who won??