FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What's your ideal regular situation?

What's your ideal regular situation?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *armel and Francis OP   Couple  over a year ago

North wex

After some thought and after experiencing most types of meets our ideal regular situation would be to meet a normal loving couple (Straight or Bi) that were local and ideally accommodate. Where we got on socially and sexually without any drama and where in time all 4 could meet together separately or in any combination that time and opportunity presented itself to us. We have been very lucky to experience this with a lovely couple previously and while they are and will continue to be great friends they sadly no longer swing. We also have met some fabulous friends here who we hope to continue meeting separately and together for a very long time. So our question is what is your ideal situation is it similar, normal or unusual?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Kinky KinksCouple  over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

We just discussed this recently

An attractive, discrete, sound guy, who lives closeish who we could call on every now & then to join us in mfm.

A booty call lol

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

A sound guy that lives near by that I can call to and he could come here (eventually) for regular fun and no stress.

But location isn't the most important thing, the click, or chemistry is and if that's there I will do my utmost to get to see him.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me it would have to be having a regular f/buddy couple. Had it in Uk for years, juat have to keep searching

"A sound guy that lives near by that I can call to and he could come here (eventually) for regular fun and no stress.

But location isn't the most important thing, the click, or chemistry is and if that's there I will do my utmost to get to see him. "

I think what your saying here is that you want a boyfriend...

By *imon 2kMan  over a year ago

city

Regularly meeting a Lady or a couple would be ideal for me.

North wex

All good and definitely not impossible wish lists keep them coming

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

"A sound guy that lives near by that I can call to and he could come here (eventually) for regular fun and no stress.

But location isn't the most important thing, the click, or chemistry is and if that's there I will do my utmost to get to see him.

I think what your saying here is that you want a boyfriend..."

Nope I don't want to go out socially with someone and all that.. I just don't like cold sex.

Without the chemistry I am completely uninterested. But if there is that chemistry then. Ohh yes

The ideal regular to me would be a woman/a couple (of women ) with whom you can have sex, go out, just chill while watching TV, like really almost like a girlfriend/couple (of girlfriends huehue) but without all the drama and being jealous etc, the term friends with benefits is perfect in my humble opinion.

Wait... I just realised i just described perfection

North wex

If you don't know it how can u chase ur dream fair play. Perfection will vary for different people.

By *r_mrs_studmuffinCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Ours would be 3 or 4 regular couples that we all meet as regular as time allows to be comfortable with all involved and to become great friends

A regular fb close that's into morning / afternoon fun as I work shift. Some one to txt when horny and likewise. Finding it hard

"We just discussed this recently

An attractive, discrete, sound guy, who lives closeish who we could call on every now & then to join us in mfm.

A booty call lol "

I have been looking for a couple who want this kind of arrangement.

May get arse in gear and get some more pics up and some more veris to find one

Nope I don't want to go out socially with someone and all that.. I just don't like cold sex.

Without the chemistry I am completely uninterested. But if there is that chemistry then. Ohh yes"

Totally agree I don't have any interest on having a boyfriend or been seen socially just want a friend who can call over or vice versa have some fun but also can have a conversation with ah well my dream continues

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

One I can keep in my bedside table fitting my requirements and always ready to go whenever there's need.

Without the chemistry I am completely uninterested. But if there is that chemistry then. Ohh yes"

The perfect senario. Very, very hard to find though but at the top of my wish list. Lol

We still have openings for FwB, w/m/cpl apply within, Its said we are nice company

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"After some thought and after experiencing most types of meets our ideal regular situation would be to meet a normal loving couple (Straight or Bi) that were local and ideally accommodate. Where we got on socially and sexually without any drama and where in time all 4 could meet together separately or in any combination that time and opportunity presented itself to us. We have been very lucky to experience this with a lovely couple previously and while they are and will continue to be great friends they sadly no longer swing. We also have met some fabulous friends here who we hope to continue meeting separately and together for a very long time. So our question is what is your ideal situation is it similar, normal or unusual? "

this is what we would love too but unfortunately is bery hard to find , be nice to meet regually and go out for a meal and have fun too , its,would be a,win win situation,

Mrs crazy

North wex

Yes exactly no drama no issues and plenty of flexibility 4 x 1 on 1, 2 x mmf, 2 x ffm and 4sum.lol

"After some thought and after experiencing most types of meets our ideal regular situation would be to meet a normal loving couple (Straight or Bi) that were local and ideally accommodate. Where we got on socially and sexually without any drama and where in time all 4 could meet together separately or in any combination that time and opportunity presented itself to us. We have been very lucky to experience this with a lovely couple previously and while they are and will continue to be great friends they sadly no longer swing. We also have met some fabulous friends here who we hope to continue meeting separately and together for a very long time. So our question is what is your ideal situation is it similar, normal or unusual? "

That would be our ideal situation too if any couples are interested please message us x

We are not looking for regular at all really.

Variety is the spice for us, but of course there are certain groups or couples you are more drawn to, but in our opinion regular meets and playing apart, though it works for some, is playing with fire

Sam

"We are not looking for regular at all really.

Variety is the spice for us, but of course there are certain groups or couples you are more drawn to, but in our opinion regular meets and playing apart, though it works for some, is playing with fire

Sam"

I'm happy bumping into you two regularly at parties

But location isn't the most important thing, the click, or chemistry is and if that's there I will do my utmost to get to see him. "

Absofuckinglutely

By *on1980Man  over a year ago

City Centre

"We just discussed this recently

A booty call lol "

Hey guys, where do I send my cv

Personally another sub for both me and queen to play with. Likely never happen but a man can dream.

King

Sam

I'm happy bumping into you two regularly at parties "

Oh us too gorgeous xx

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Sam"

Completely agree - we've made some great friends from fab meets but we would very rarely do repeat play meets - repeat social meets definitely!

The whole ethos of swinging for us is meeting new people and trying new things- a repeat play meet doesn't normally appeal to us.

Although there's always exceptions

"Personally another sub for both me and queen to play with. Likely never happen but a man can dream.

King "

Youse are too far away

By *eltguy69ieMan  over a year ago

craigavon

Hi all any ladies Armagh/Craigavon area up for meet?

North wex

"Hi all any ladies Armagh/Craigavon area up for meet? "

Kelty it's a forum chat about a particular subject. Suggest u put up a meet request

North wex

[Removed by poster at 21/05/17 16:49:12]

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"One I can keep in my bedside table fitting my requirements and always ready to go whenever there's need. "

Does it come with batteries

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

A girl comfortable in her own skin. Happy in her own head and willing to be adventerous and let go in the bed.

There are a few in here i have serious hopes for but you cant always get what you want sometimes so the search goes on..

A couple who are chilled out would also be good but now im just getting greedy

» Add a new message to this topic