FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Drop of a hat

Drop of a hat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trawberryCutie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Just asking do most guys on here think they can just ask for a meet at the drop of a hat ?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

The messages I get say yes they think I'm so sex-crazy that not only will I meet at drop of hat but also il shag anything that walks or crawls

Dublin

Is it like that for all women on here

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

It's a bit like a guy messaging and saying he is on the 7 o clock bus.. Is any woman going to drop everything and run to the bus to make sure he's on it!!

Dublin

Not a chance of that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got offered to be picked up the other night in a car(after about 3 messages) so we could have car sex on the side of the road!!!

This is what some men think fab is about

Bet if you called them on it and said let's do this they'd soil themselves.

Hey ladies....

"Bet if you called them on it and said let's do this they'd soil themselves. "

I should have done that lol

Call them out and see them run lol x

Wait, you aren't all willing to meet at the drop of a hat ? And you WONT meet with just anyone ?

"Wait, you aren't all willing to meet at the drop of a hat ? And you WONT meet with just anyone ? "

By *imon 2kMan  over a year ago

city

"Just asking do most guys on here think they can just ask for a meet at the drop of a hat ?????"

I wouldn't ask for a drop of the hat meet with someone I didn't know, because I actually like the build up to a meet. The days or weeks before hand chatting gets the juices flowing and builds to the anticipation and tension of the first meet.

You mean this isn't "dial-a-free-ride"?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Not most guys but some do. I'd say there is even a very small amount of women that meet by the drop of a hat.

Love the ones that message you at 8pm or later: 'I'm at the xxxx hotel in Dublin and like to meet you'.

"You mean this isn't "dial-a-free-ride"?"

Shocker to me too when i copped this wasnt " dial a free ride" service

Wouldnt expect a woman or couple to meet like that.I know its a swinger site but there has to be a bit of respect for people as well

"You mean this isn't "dial-a-free-ride"?

Shocker to me too when i copped this wasnt " dial a free ride" service "

You could always try the town link bus.That way you get to ride all day!!! (thumb

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"You mean this isn't "dial-a-free-ride"?

Shocker to me too when i copped this wasnt " dial a free ride" service "

I know I felt sorry telling u that and u sounded so cute xxx on the phone

That all said ladies. I could really do with a blow job right now anyone around?

on the hill NordWest of

"That all said ladies. I could really do with a blow job right now anyone around?"

Ladies, who's on call in cork?

"That all said ladies. I could really do with a blow job right now anyone around?

Ladies, who's on call in cork? "

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

If I get a message saying meet now or something similar I tend to respond "just grabbing my coat, what's your address". The general reply is "Haha I wish". Most of them are fully aware they aren't going to get meets after one message. I don't think half of them even have the balls to meet period.

"You mean this isn't "dial-a-free-ride"?"

"Just asking do most guys on here think they can just ask for a meet at the drop of a hat ?????"

Yes.

limerick

"Just asking do most guys on here think they can just ask for a meet at the drop of a hat ?????

Yes."

Don't think she meant u asking candy mr69

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

First time this week ive been called a timewaster......i met him for coffee and thought yes this could go further....then normal life got in the way but he constantly kept mailing me with messages like "im free now " and "what you up to now". Politely told him i was busy with family or whatever cropped up on thoses days he messaged me and yes i ignored a few of his messages (at least every few days these were coming in) and finally this week he sent one suggesting whoever he'd been talking to about me i was a timewaster and never meet anyone...... obviously i replied politely and told him maybe whoever he had been talking to that he was a disgruntled man that i couldnt meet at a drop of a hat either and maybe we were not suited. He is a well verified gentleman to

"Just asking do most guys on here think they can just ask for a meet at the drop of a hat ?????

Yes.

Don't think she meant u asking candy mr69 "

Doesn't count no?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Fab is people's escapism so it's not priority and family work everyday things are paramount.... some people don't get that and think we should prioritize them as they mailed saying they free

We got this yesterday. It was funny mostly cause we know the guy didn't read the profile but was adamant he had

King

By *ack4goodMan  over a year ago

Area

But the real issue here is ...

How long does it take the hat to hit the ground after its dropped ?

By *ndrew1972Man  over a year ago

Roscrea

"But the real issue here is ...

How long does it take the hat to hit the ground after its dropped ? "

It depends on the size of the hat & whether or not someones head is still in it

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

I had one guy months ago message me last min wanting to hook up now for me to suck him off outside my house obviously I was waiting with bated breath for him to show

Not all lads are like this.

I do check sometimes to see you soon near me if I am in a different area. And asked if they want a coffee meet. The nice one reply. Nothing nasty just can't right now. It's nice 2 be nice. Happy fabbing all.

By *ccasional couple 32Couple  over a year ago

mayo

Sure , what else would ya be at !!!!

Just dropped my hat twice and no ladies came running... maybe im dropping the hat the wrong way, maybe theres a knack to it... or maybe the ladies have lives outside of Fab

limerick

"I had one guy months ago message me last min wanting to hook up now for me to suck him off outside my house obviously I was waiting with bated breath for him to show "

I hope u didn't get cold sitting on the wall

Dublin

I wouldn't ask for a drop of the hat meet with someone I didn't know, because I actually like the build up to a meet. The days or weeks before hand chatting gets the juices flowing and builds to the anticipation and tension of the first meet."

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

They can ask

South Dublin

"I had one guy months ago message me last min wanting to hook up now for me to suck him off outside my house obviously I was waiting with bated breath for him to show

I hope u didn't get cold sitting on the wall "

My poor bottom was frozen

limerick

"I had one guy months ago message me last min wanting to hook up now for me to suck him off outside my house obviously I was waiting with bated breath for him to show

My poor bottom was frozen "

Needs warming does it

South Dublin

My poor bottom was frozen

Needs warming does it "

Well now that you mention it

I've been on fab about a month and so far I get min 2 messages a week from lads asking am I looking cause I'm close and they're horny... I'm straight and my profile states that! On here to meet ladies!

So far have replied to all saying not my type but I can see how it can annoy you ladies!

on the hill NordWest of

"They can ask "

And they do.

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

Answer is an emphatic No! Cause do understand lots of females here have family commitments ie kids that take priority and also have work etc! So they can't meet at drop of hat as op puts it! Reading comments here and yee shouldn't tar all us guys with same brush sort of speak!!

Dublin

"Just asking do most guys on here think they can just ask for a meet at the drop of a hat ????? Answer is an emphatic No! Cause do understand lots of females here have family commitments ie kids that take priority and also have work etc! So they can't meet at drop of hat as op puts it! Reading comments here and yee shouldn't tar all us guys with same brush sort of speak!! "
hi I don't mean to upset anyone just over the last few weeks a lot of guy say hay I can meet now come to bla bla place like I can just drop things and go

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

"Just asking do most guys on here think they can just ask for a meet at the drop of a hat ????? Answer is an emphatic No! Cause do understand lots of females here have family commitments ie kids that take priority and also have work etc! So they can't meet at drop of hat as op puts it! Reading comments here and yee shouldn't tar all us guys with same brush sort of speak!! hi I don't mean to upset anyone just over the last few weeks a lot of guy say hay I can meet now come to bla bla place like I can just drop things and go "
Your not upsetting anyone and your right there are some but not all us guys think that way!

By *rish boy 69Man  over a year ago

Southside

As a guy on here it's really hard to get to know women and prove your not an asshole with one msg, a lot of guys must be absolute assholes on this site, Because a lot of girls are very defensive until you chat for awhile and that doesn't happen unless the first message is perfect and it's really hard for men to get verified because nobody wants to chat if your not. A lot of genuine men here don't get a chance because of all the imiture dickheads who ruin it for them.

I've just dropped my hat, any sexy ladies want to Shah my brains out within the next fifteen minutes?

Dublin

"As a guy on here it's really hard to get to know women and prove your not an asshole with one msg, a lot of guys must be absolute assholes on this site, Because a lot of girls are very defensive until you chat for awhile and that doesn't happen unless the first message is perfect and it's really hard for men to get verified because nobody wants to chat if your not. A lot of genuine men here don't get a chance because of all the imiture dickheads who ruin it for them. "
. Yes I agree 100% I'm not going to take a chance to meet a guy who sends one message and thinks I'm in here

By *elticinvrpcMan  over a year ago

Dublin 11

For a lot off guys that join here they think its easy to meet the girls etc behind the pics and send messages for meets.. it doesnt r hasnt worked like that...over time iv meet some great friends on here..lads dont offend the others on here if you dont get a reply within a few minutes..

"As a guy on here it's really hard to get to know women and prove your not an asshole with one msg, a lot of guys must be absolute assholes on this site, Because a lot of girls are very defensive until you chat for awhile and that doesn't happen unless the first message is perfect and it's really hard for men to get verified because nobody wants to chat if your not. A lot of genuine men here don't get a chance because of all the imiture dickheads who ruin it for them. . Yes I agree 100% I'm not going to take a chance to meet a guy who sends one message and thinks I'm in here"

Some people live in a fantasy world. Sadly they have an impact on genuine guys.

By *irl4girlsWoman  over a year ago

Celbridge

There are girls here that do the same so why not men , it's called"chancing your arm " . !!!

its not just guys.

"Hi New couple here are you guys around tomorrow"

this is the mail we got from a profile with no public gallery, no private pics, no verification what so ever, not even webcam or picture verification.

and when we called them out on it, they pull the race card.

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

I never bring my hat on a meet, therefore I cant drop it

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"They can ask

And they do. "

Guess that just proves they don't read profiles...

Says the single guy on fab

» Add a new message to this topic