FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Experienced Fabbers

Experienced Fabbers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unfanaghylad OP   Man  over a year ago

Letterkenny

So was thinking to myself i actually been fabbing for 8 years on and off next month. What would be the best advice experienced fabbers would give to newbies. Mine would be do your own thing and keep what and who you meet too yourself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

Great advice...

I'm swinging 7.5 years and the advice I'd give is to be patient, don't try to be something else, just be yourself. Get to socials, meets lots (socially) and play privately. The less others know about what you're doing the better.

;-)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Great advice...

I'm swinging 7.5 years and the advice I'd give is to be patient, don't try to be something else, just be yourself. Get to socials, meets lots (socially) and play privately. The less others know about what you're doing the better.

;-) "

totally this

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Always listen to your gut feeling, use your brain for the thinking, in case of doubt don't do it, use condoms and get regularly checked, finally and very importantly: Enjoy!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 19/05/17 08:18:04]

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Wear clean underpants.

Wash regularly, at least twice a year.

Trim toenails annually

Drop wife at bingo in different places

"So was thinking to myself i actually been fabbing for 8 years on and off next month. What would be the best advice experienced fabbers would give to newbies. Mine would be do your own thing and keep what and who you meet too yourself "

"So was thinking to myself i actually been fabbing for 8 years on and off next month. What would be the best advice experienced fabbers would give to newbies. Mine would be do your own thing and keep what and who you meet too yourself "

And rejection it's not the end of the world, keep swimming like dory

Keep well clear of people who talk nasty about other members. Keep clear of those that share other people's pics, videos and private messages on other messaging apps. They've done it to them and you will be no different.

Don't worry about what other people are doing. Concentrate on your own swing experiences and enjoy the fun. If it's not fun then take a break.

Someone with lot's of verifications does not make them more 'genuine' or more 'nicer' or more 'experienced' than anyone else. Everyone is equal.

Learn to embrace the words no thank you. Whether you are on the receiving end of them or say it to someone it's not offensive and don't beat yourself up about it.

No is never negotiable.

Be kind. People have enough to contend with in life and you don't know what another person could be going through.

Keep it fun

Letterkenny

"Keep well clear of people who talk nasty about other members. Keep clear of those that share other people's pics, videos and private messages on other messaging apps. They've done it to them and you will be no different.

Don't worry about what other people are doing. Concentrate on your own swing experiences and enjoy the fun. If it's not fun then take a break.

Someone with lot's of verifications does not make them more 'genuine' or more 'nicer' or more 'experienced' than anyone else. Everyone is equal.

Learn to embrace the words no thank you. Whether you are on the receiving end of them or say it to someone it's not offensive and don't beat yourself up about it.

No is never negotiable.

Be kind. People have enough to contend with in life and you don't know what another person could be going through.

Keep it fun "

Letterkenny

"Wear clean underpants.

Trim toenails annually

Drop wife at bingo in different places "

Excellent advice

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Veris only prove that the person is what they say they are and have turned up to that particular meet

Don't take another persons view of someone as gospel find out for ur self

And remember l ways wear sun screen

"So was thinking to myself i actually been fabbing for 8 years on and off next month. What would be the best advice experienced fabbers would give to newbies. Mine would be do your own thing and keep what and who you meet too yourself

And rejection it's not the end of the world, keep swimming like dory "

"

And rejection it's not the end of the world, keep swimming like dory "

The key to being a success...(I've been drumming this into my youths)

By *unagryMan  over a year ago

Castlebar

Totally Agree

Ladies & Gentlemen of Fab 2017, Wear Sunscreen. If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. The long-term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience.

"Ladies & Gentlemen of Fab 2017, Wear Sunscreen. If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. The long-term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. "

LMAO...

[Removed by poster at 19/05/17 10:19:58]

Good advise sir.... Go with your gut and stay away from drama if possible

[Removed by poster at 19/05/17 10:30:10]

"

And rejection it's not the end of the world, keep swimming like dory

The key to being a success...(I've been drumming this into my 8youths) "

Who's Dory ??

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"So was thinking to myself i actually been fabbing for 8 years on and off next month. What would be the best advice experienced fabbers would give to newbies. Mine would be do your own thing and keep what and who you meet too yourself

Good advise sir.... Go with your gut and stay away from drama if possible "

Well hello there madame

Letterkenny

Good advise sir.... Go with your gut and stay away from drama if possible "

Well hello there madame "

At the risk of hijacking this man's thread...... Hello yourself

Letterkenny

Well hello there madame

At the risk of hijacking this man's thread...... Hello yourself "

Haha any thread that sets up a match is a worthwhile thread just advice feck off too a room lol lol

Well hello there madame

At the risk of hijacking this man's thread...... Hello yourself

Haha any thread that sets up a match is a worthwhile thread just advice feck off too a room lol lol "

Thank you sir and hello to you too

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Well hello there madame

At the risk of hijacking this man's thread...... Hello yourself "

How you doing

"Keep well clear of people who talk nasty about other members. Keep clear of those that share other people's pics, videos and private messages on other messaging apps. They've done it to them and you will be no different.

No is never negotiable.

Keep it fun "

Very sound advice

Mine would be...dont let a good thing pass you by....

Have no expectations and you won't be disappointed

Well guys how are yous?

I am new to fab and yeah as your say it is frustrating lol but thanks for the great advice and il make sure and take it all on board.

Thanks again lovely people

Best advice i got...Never ever stand up in a canoe...or eat yellow snow

"Wear clean underpants.

Trim toenails annually

Drop wife at bingo in different places "

By *ornyminx13Woman  over a year ago

lurgan

By *ornyminx13Woman  over a year ago

lurgan

No is never negotiable.

Keep it fun "

By *armel and FrancisCouple  over a year ago

North wex

Our advice would be always remember the reason you joined and don't let others over influence you ... Make sure you see both sides view.

"Our advice would be always remember the reason you joined and don't let others over influence you ... Make sure you see both sides view."

Letterkenny

"Best advice i got...Never ever stand up in a canoe...or eat yellow snow "

Haha very important

By *urvysue123Woman  over a year ago

Portlaoise

Great to read all the advice. Thanks guys

» Add a new message to this topic