FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How rude and crude are some guy on fab

How rude and crude are some guy on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exytvlegs OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

I am a bi tv and some of the messages I get do you what to F you I have time now and I free I can come over a show you what a slut like you needs. Thing like that. So I have chatted to lady's on here and they tell the same. What are some guys problem like here what people think Alison

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can sometimes tell from the first few words of a message before opening the tone of the content.

We just delete unread.

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"I am a bi tv and some of the messages I get do you what to F you I have time now and I free I can come over a show you what a slut like you needs. Thing like that. So I have chatted to lady's on here and they tell the same. What are some guys problem like here what people think Alison "

Very true at times , just had a gay lad pm me and to say he was rude, annoying and down right arrogant would be an understatement....didn't know the meaning of no thanks

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Lots of idiots on here. They read a profile and think they know you. They say what they think you want to hear or worse what they think is sexy!!!!.Ignore and block is my advice. I will say there are some lovely guys on here too. Lx

Some guys are getting us genuine lads a bad rep. I have heard some really awful and degrading messages from a friend.

I have noticed some guys using their status updates to abuse or vent anger at individuals. Bad form.

"Some guys are getting us genuine lads a bad rep. I have heard some really awful and degrading messages from a friend.

I have noticed some guys using their status updates to abuse or vent anger at individuals. Bad form."

Wrong.

If anything these guys are getting other guys a better "rep".

Women n couples block the assholes,leaving less competition for the others.

"Some guys are getting us genuine lads a bad rep. I have heard some really awful and degrading messages from a friend.

I have noticed some guys using their status updates to abuse or vent anger at individuals. Bad form.

Wrong.

If anything these guys are getting other guys a better "rep".

Women n couples block the assholes,leaving less competition for the others."

Never thought of it like that, thanks for restoring my faith

"I am a bi tv and some of the messages I get do you what to F you I have time now and I free I can come over a show you what a slut like you needs. Thing like that. So I have chatted to lady's on here and they tell the same. What are some guys problem like here what people think Alison "

No manners no charm or any grey cells in that head of theirs

Gives the rest of the good men a bad name

Ignore delete and block

By *rancis0741Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Lots of idiots on here. They read a profile and think they know you. They say what they think you want to hear or worse what they think is sexy!!!!.Ignore and block is my advice. I will say there are some lovely guys on here too. Lx "

Its just like life in general - liquorice allsorts!

By *exytvlegs OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

But I like to know do

They think it will get a meeting. Or do they think all women tv girls included are so hard up they will meet at the drop of a hat I like to chat get to know someone then go futher be it a lady of a guy

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I always said some guys need to go for a training to find out how to treat a lady on here . Sure I got a few of those messages myself too

» Add a new message to this topic