FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Blue Whale

Blue Whale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

DAD'S AGONY AT SON'S DEATH Tragic Clare schoolboy may have taken his own life in twisted online suicide ‘game’ Blue Whale,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"DAD'S AGONY AT SON'S DEATH Tragic Clare schoolboy may have taken his own life in twisted online suicide ‘game’ Blue Whale,

"

the boy was 15 yrs of age, just warning parents with kids, too check what your kids are playing on their tablet or pc, it's a dangerous game going around, that's causing innocent kids too cause harm too themselves. Spread the word, u could save a child's life,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"DAD'S AGONY AT SON'S DEATH Tragic Clare schoolboy may have taken his own life in twisted online suicide ‘game’ Blue Whale,

"

Just read the story earlier. Jesus Christ it's shocking what young people are doing these days. The poor family

Oh god, when I read the thread title I was actually excited thinking a blue whale had been sighted off the coast...

There are no words to describe my thoughts since I googled the game.

This is some utterly fucked up stuff!

My thoughts are with all the victims and their families tonight.

Just read the story earlier. Jesus Christ it's shocking what young people are doing these days. The poor family "

yes whatever happened too the old games we used too play a long time ago, like playing cards, hide and seek hop scotch, skipping, so on, technology wasn't invented, so much better days, scary stuff indeed

It's terrible and I don't think this is the place for it to be discussed...

It's very tragic

"Oh god, when I read the thread title I was actually excited thinking a blue whale had been sighted off the coast...

My thoughts are with all the victims and their families

"

no sorry no blue whale sighted unfortunately, just a sick game out their, yes the heading was too keep people curious, and too attract attention, thts why you looked, coz it caught ur interest. I guess

"Oh god, when I read the thread title I was actually excited thinking a blue whale had been sighted off the coast...

no sorry no blue whale sighted unfortunately, just a sick game out their, yes the heading was too keep people curious, and too attract attention, thts why you looked, coz it caught ur interest. I guess"

I've no kids but I seriously worry about the world my nephews and nieces are growing up in. It's terrifying.

no sorry no blue whale sighted unfortunately, just a sick game out their, yes the heading was too keep people curious, and too attract attention, thts why you looked, coz it caught ur interest. I guess

I've no kids but I seriously worry about the world my nephews and nieces are growing up in. It's terrifying.

i know the innocents of kids is gone now, they know too much at such a young age,

"

i know the innocents of kids is gone now, they know too much at such a young age,

"

I hate this world sometimes, it has become alien in so many ways.

By *jb_1980Man  over a year ago

limerick

"It's terrible and I don't think this is the place for it to be discussed...

It's very tragic "

Well said....not the place to discuss this tragic event.

I hate this world sometimes, it has become alien in so many ways."

yes true!!

It's very tragic "

What she said

I read about that last week. That so called game and its fucking horrible. God help the poor parents. No parent should have to burry a child

It's very tragic

What she said "

People need to be aware don't need to discuss but be aware.

So a public forum is the best tool to spread awareness doesn't matter if sex site, swinging site , FB, Twitter etc. If this post helps one person from this horrible game then it was productive.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I read about this a couple of days ago but to be perfectly honest it seems highly unlikely in this case at least. Either way, it's an awfully sad case.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

It's very tragic

What she said

So a public forum is the best tool to spread awareness doesn't matter if sex site, swinging site , FB, Twitter etc. If this post helps one person from this horrible game then it was productive. "

it came to my attention I didn't know of such a site tbh. How tragic

the boy was 15 yrs of age, just warning parents with kids, too check what your kids are playing on their tablet or pc, it's a dangerous game going around, that's causing innocent kids too cause harm too themselves. Spread the word, u could save a child's life, "

The boy was only 13 and there is so much untruths going around about this oh so tragic story that I think it should left for the parents to mourn in private

By *imon 2kMan  over a year ago

city

"

I've just seen an interview the father gave, and he said he doesn't think it's was anything to do with blue whale.

He said he thinks his son died as a result of a choking game. He said he believes his son came across this game on the Internet.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I read about this a couple of days ago but to be perfectly honest it seems highly unlikely in this case at least. Either way, it's an awfully sad case. "

This. It's awfully sad that the boy took his life and my heart goes out to his family. And yes parents should supervise their kids to know what they're up to when online/gaming/chatting.

However when you deviate from the cheap Sun tabloid journalism and read up on more reliable sources it all sounds a bit different...

the boy was 15 yrs of age, just warning parents with kids, too check what your kids are playing on their tablet or pc, it's a dangerous game going around, that's causing innocent kids too cause harm too themselves. Spread the word, u could save a child's life,

The boy was only 13 and there is so much untruths going around about this oh so tragic story that I think it should left for the parents to mourn in private"

agreed ...no one knows the proper story ..as a parent of his class mates

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Kids of today don't know how to play like the way we went out to play. From an early age to learn to go on the iPhone I pad computer and just stay fixed on games on these items . Thank god my grandson goes to acrobotic classes OMG you want to see him my heart does be in my mouth watching him flip around .

"Kids of today don't know how to play like the way we went out to play. From an early age to learn to go on the iPhone I pad computer and just stay fixed on games on these items . Thank god my grandson goes to acrobotic classes OMG you want to see him my heart does be in my mouth watching him flip around . "
that's great too see him active like that, good for him too, let's hope he keeps it up, the more activity they have the better, at that age.

[Removed by poster at 16/05/17 17:05:06]

It's very tragic

What she said

So a public forum is the best tool to spread awareness doesn't matter if sex site, swinging site , FB, Twitter etc. If this post helps one person from this horrible game then it was productive. "

Usually yes I'd agree with that statement but it's a child..

If it was my brother/friend who was the dad of this child and his grief I'd be uncomfortable to think it was being discussed on a open forum like a swing site as gossip..

No it doesn't raise awareness

Yes there's twitter and Facebook as well as some papers who covered the story that should be enough..

I think it's tragic and it we must remember it was a child and a unthinkable act as a parent I'd be physically sick to think about..

It's just my opinion nothing more.

I don't do Facebook etc so thanks for posting this here

"I don't do Facebook etc so thanks for posting this here "

No probs!

I as also at the funeral today..dont post about stuff u know f all about

The boy was only 13 and there is so much untruths going around about this oh so tragic story that I think it should left for the parents to mourn in private agreed ...no one knows the proper story ..as a parent of his class mates "

Well said s.xx

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

This thread is more than a little insensitive.

Perhaps we should all show greater concern for both a child who has lost the life he should have had...

And the parents who must be devastated beyond all comprehension at their loss

"This thread is more than a little insensitive.

Perhaps we should all show greater concern for both a child who has lost the life he should have had...

And the parents who must be devastated beyond all comprehension at their loss

"

» Add a new message to this topic