FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > why

why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So my fiancée was here as a single lady before and while I'm not the jealous type I do have a little bone to pick. I don't mind her old meets mailing us here saying hello welcome back blah blah but I am getting a little annoyed at the oh I played with your missus when she was last here. We did this that and the other thing.

What's the point of it does anyone know?

King

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can imagine that's a bit annoying.

Zero manners or tact on their part!

To possibly get this reaction from you, dont even interact with them or give them anymore of your time x

"So my fiancée was here as a single lady before and while I'm not the jealous type I do have a little bone to pick. I don't mind her old meets mailing us here saying hello welcome back blah blah but I am getting a little annoyed at the oh I played with your missus when she was last here. We did this that and the other thing.

King"

Fellas should have the decorum not to get involved in this type of playground stuff. They are idiots, I suspect. Like a dog pissing on a tree to mark his spot, these lads are letting you know that they have been there before. Pretty juvenile. I'd discuss it with queen and tell her how you feel. I'd be blocking these lads King!

This type of stuff gives men a bad rap on here. Would they do it in real life? I doubt it... If I'd been confronted with this scenario in the past, I have smiled and said something along the lines of 'Ah, she was young and dumb'

"So my fiancée was here as a single lady before and while I'm not the jealous type I do have a little bone to pick. I don't mind her old meets mailing us here saying hello welcome back blah blah but I am getting a little annoyed at the oh I played with your missus when she was last here. We did this that and the other thing.

King"

Just ignore. At the end of the day she said yes to marrying you. Not them. That alone says everything you need to know.

King"

You sound like the jealous type to me if you don't mind me saying.

KingFellas should have the decorum not to get involved in this type of playground stuff. They are idiots, I suspect. Like a dog pissing on a tree to mark his spot, these lads are letting you know that they have been there before. Pretty juvenile. I'd discuss it with queen and tell her how you feel. I'd be blocking these lads King! "

I get what your saying and tbh its not worth the block for it. I usually say that's nice or ask them how that's relevant in the first place

King You sound like the jealous type to me if you don't mind me saying."

No far from it. Would say that it's more childish on their part but then again a lot of childish crap on here

King

Just ignore. At the end of the day she said yes to marrying you. Not them. That alone says everything you need to know. "

Oh I know. I'm in no way insecure about our relationship. I'm just trying to figure out why the hell some feel the need to tell all about it in a mail.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I guess its a mixture of showing off, flexing muscles, reliving good times, territory marking, sharing experiences and probably some jealousy on their side that you got the king crown. I'd say it will stop soon once all those who felt the need to do it, did it.

King You sound like the jealous type to me if you don't mind me saying.

No far from it. Would say that it's more childish on their part but then again a lot of childish crap on here If you lie down with the dogs' you get up with the fleas."

Hmmm looking for a reaction and won't get one. Pats head. Good try pussycat.

King

King"

This will probably crop up in the future best dealing with it now and let it go and get on with your lives

King You sound like the jealous type to me if you don't mind me saying.

No far from it. Would say that it's more childish on their part but then again a lot of childish crap on here If you lie down with the dogs' you get up with the fleas.

Hmmm looking for a reaction and won't get one. Pats head. Good try pussycat.

King"

Just saying what I think not looking for any reaction.

I think you already know the reasons

Childish behaviour, jealousy and stupidity all together.

But I must say threads like this are a bit pointless and attention seeking in my opinion, just block and move on if you want to have a really mature attitude towards those people.

A.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Congratulations...

The important part is you and your fiancee are together and happy and I wish you every happiness for the future.

The noise from others is just that... noise it has no value and should just be ignored as the deluded ramblings of those inadequates who have no sense of concern for their fellow man or woman.

Be happy make each other happy live your dream... and wake up every morning and know you are both where you should be ...

"I think you already know the reasons

But I must say threads like this are a bit pointless and attention seeking in my opinion, just block and move on if you want to have a really mature attitude towards those people.

A. "

Agree

They got their reaction when you went to the bother of putting this on a post.

When you return messages, in a sense you are inviting conversation.

Just ignore and move on.

A.

Agree

They got their reaction when you went to the bother of putting this on a post.

When you return messages, in a sense you are inviting conversation.

Just ignore and move on. "

What he said

A. "

Just looking for peoples opinions. If it comes across as attention seeking that wasn't my aim whatsoever. Thank you for your advice

King

King"

To try and unsettle you. They want her back as she was, not in the evolved state. Be proud & know she's doing a lot more than 'this & that' with you.

To let you know they were there first, the male ego is a funny thing.

King"

If its to wind you up its working.

Block them ,cut off any further contact.

And remember,they may have been with her once,it's you she is with now.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Look if you luv your Queen then don't mind them .

King

And remember,they may have been with her once,it's you she is with now."

I'm not bothered who she was with before me. I'm just trying to figure out why they feel the need to say it including the gory details lol

I would agree with above comments about marking territory and jealousy. It's pretty childish but then again site attracts childish behaviour.

King

By *kmanMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

King

I'm not bothered who she was with before me. I'm just trying to figure out why they feel the need to say it including the gory details lol

I would agree with above comments about marking territory and jealousy. It's pretty childish but then again site attracts childish behaviour.

King"

Amen to that

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Not sure what you are trying to achieve by creating a post about it, surely its going to add fuel to the fire now.

There's no point to send you that thype of messages, I think we can say that shows the difference between men and MEN!!!

Just ignore, she's with you!!!

"Not sure what you are trying to achieve by creating a post about it, surely its going to add fuel to the fire now. "

Looking for opinions. Think that's allowed in the forums

King

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Wouldnt worry about it, sure its yourself she is with and not them. Their just trying to get a reaction, they could be jealous of you being with herself...

By *jb_1980Man  over a year ago

limerick

Ignore them pal.

Delete, Ignore and if they persist block.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Not sure what you are trying to achieve by creating a post about it, surely its going to add fuel to the fire now.

Looking for opinions. Think that's allowed in the forums

King"

I think i gave you one

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

"I can imagine that's a bit annoying.

Zero manners or tact on their part!"

Or the fact they just being a cunt

The ones doin the bragging that is

King

King"

Some people have no tact whatsoever...

So much for discretion, I know it doesn't bother you but seriously talk about childish...

I think that because this is a swing site some guys might assume that you want to hear about your fiance as a single. I know Mr Fuddy would get excited about that but only if it was done in a respectful way, if these guys are just being dicks then not only is it rude to you but also to tour fiance as discretion and respect should play a big part in this lifestyle unless stated that you want or care for neither. We have had the unfortunate pleasure of a few disrespectful guys and girls and the best way to deal with them is to just block them.

Rebecca

» Add a new message to this topic