FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > straight profile

straight profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the story with men with straight profile's and messaging bi males ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell me about it

They are just fab straight

"Tell me about it

They are just fab straight "

What is fab straight?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Tell me about it

They are just fab straight

What is fab straight?"

Fab straight are men that are bi- curious or bisexual but have straight on their profile because they're either in denial of their own sexuality or say straight to deceive females or couples who are afraid of meeting bi men.

On the female side you find the fab bi-curious woman who pretends to be bi for her partner's kink and to be trendy on here.

I have also seen alot of straight guys recently with verifications that they have played and fucked other guys now their profile does not indicate bi/bi curious but they are playing with men. I don't care what or who people are but jesas guys say on your profile bi at least then people know what your looking for, you may be even surprised how many want to play with Bi guys.. On the other side of the coin women have that they are bi/bi curious when in fact they are not at all Bi but bi selfish ... More open you are about what you are and who you would like to play with will bring it's own enjoyment

By *imon 2kMan  over a year ago

city

"What's the story with men with straight profile's and messaging bi males ?? "

Most of the mail I get is from "straight" guys.

My first question to them is usually, why is a straight guy mailing a bi guy. After a bit text tennis most will admit to have had some sexual contact with guys before.

A small percentage of the guys that mail me have been on here a long time and can't get a reply from the lady's when they mail them, never mind a meet. So I think these guys are just desperate and will be happy to have anyone wank them off.

Most of my mail comes from well veried guys who say they are straight and have only verifications from couples and lady's on show. I call they guys the "snakey fuckers"

"I have also seen alot of straight guys recently with verifications that they have played and fucked other guys now their profile does not indicate bi/bi curious but they are playing with men. I don't care what or who people are but jesas guys say on your profile bi at least then people know what your looking for, you may be even surprised how many want to play with Bi guys.. On the other side of the coin women have that they are bi/bi curious when in fact they are not at all Bi but bi selfish ... More open you are about what you are and who you would like to play with will bring it's own enjoyment "

Love this..curious to what bi selfish is???

"I have also seen alot of straight guys recently with verifications that they have played and fucked other guys now their profile does not indicate bi/bi curious but they are playing with men. I don't care what or who people are but jesas guys say on your profile bi at least then people know what your looking for, you may be even surprised how many want to play with Bi guys.. On the other side of the coin women have that they are bi/bi curious when in fact they are not at all Bi but bi selfish ... More open you are about what you are and who you would like to play with will bring it's own enjoyment

Love this..curious to what bi selfish is??? "

They take but give fuck all back

"I have also seen alot of straight guys recently with verifications that they have played and fucked other guys now their profile does not indicate bi/bi curious but they are playing with men. I don't care what or who people are but jesas guys say on your profile bi at least then people know what your looking for, you may be even surprised how many want to play with Bi guys.. On the other side of the coin women have that they are bi/bi curious when in fact they are not at all Bi but bi selfish ... More open you are about what you are and who you would like to play with will bring it's own enjoyment

They take but give fuck all back "

Ohh Jesus that was so silly of me not to get that lol

Ahh yes ive heard of this, now them ladies dont know what there missing out on

Ahh yes ive heard of this, now them ladies dont know what there missing out on "

Haha they make me laugh thankfully they can be caught out very quickly ...if your not giving don't take

Haha they make me laugh thankfully they can be caught out very quickly ...if your not giving don't take "

My first time i had no freaking clue...blondie wised up fairly sharpish after that lol

Haha they make me laugh thankfully they can be caught out very quickly ...if your not giving don't take

My first time i had no freaking clue...blondie wised up fairly sharpish after that lol "

That's different we all find our way but there are woman swinging yrs with bi curious bi on profiles who have no ingling or intent to play with women ...what's the point saying on profile

My first time i had no freaking clue...blondie wised up fairly sharpish after that lol

That's different we all find our way but there are woman swinging yrs with bi curious bi on profiles who have no ingling or intent to play with women ...what's the point saying on profile "

It's for attention. Hell I've seen women start threads on here cause they changed their profile to bi curious after saying they were straight and would never touch a woman that way.

King

That's different we all find our way but there are woman swinging yrs with bi curious bi on profiles who have no ingling or intent to play with women ...what's the point saying on profile

It's for attention. Hell I've seen women start threads on here cause they changed their profile to bi curious after saying they were straight and would never touch a woman that way.

King"

Id no more do something like that for my partner if i didnt want it...as someone else said do they do it to be popular here??? How sad really isnt it???

King

Id no more do something like that for my partner if i didnt want it...as someone else said do they do it to be popular here??? How sad really isnt it??? "

Extremely sad

By *sir88Man  over a year ago

Donaghmede

Same thing ... loads of guys in boxing me are straight guys and am like hello

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

King

Id no more do something like that for my partner if i didnt want it...as someone else said do they do it to be popular here??? How sad really isnt it??? "

A couple profile with a straight woman is a rarity on here. I think that says it all.

Saying their straight make it ok lol

They're evolving...

[Removed by poster at 15/05/17 20:09:35]

By *ustybabe777Woman  over a year ago

Dublin 1

Absolute POX'S !! They piss me off. Straight then verified by loads of Tv/TS its madness

Such a cynical thread

We're all only human and Fabs brings out the curiosity in us which I absolutely love about being on here.

If there's any couples with a bi/curious male who'd like to be the top with a curious guy please PM me. I've some friends who want to explore the scenario with me..

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"Such a cynical thread

We're all only human and Fabs brings out the curiosity in us which I absolutely love about being on here.

If there's any couples with a bi/curious male who'd like to be the top with a curious guy please PM me. I've some friends who want to explore the scenario with me.."

You could ask us

Mrs crazy

"Such a cynical thread

If there's any couples with a bi/curious male who'd like to be the top with a curious guy please PM me. I've some friends who want to explore the scenario with me.."

They take but give fuck all back "

What about those of us who give but rarely take?

By *eauhoMan  over a year ago

City Centre

It's the 'straight' guys who message saying they will meet for oral, which turns out to mean they can't accom, nor will they actually reciprocate that crack me up. When I ask them if they want a red carpet also they get plenty huffy.

» Add a new message to this topic