FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Advice reqd for road trip!

Advice reqd for road trip!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *our midnight man OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Hi, i will be travelling alone on a road trip to Spain in 6 weeks time and was looking for advice on places to visit on the way. Nude beach, camp, swingers resort and the like... Will be going through Burmingham, London, into france to Cap d'Agde.

Any good advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lonely planet have a great site for that

Can we all go with you?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Lonely planet have a great site for that"

Wow I didn't know that, interesting , thanks!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Hi, i will be travelling alone on a road trip to Spain in 6 weeks time and was looking for advice on places to visit on the way. Nude beach, camp, swingers resort and the like... Will be going through Burmingham, London, into france to Cap d'Agde.

Any good advice? "

The only advice I can think if is DON'T FORGET TO BOOK THE CAR FERRY! It could all end badly if you forget that.

on the hill NordWest of

"Hi, i will be travelling alone on a road trip to Spain in 6 weeks time and was looking for advice on places to visit on the way. Nude beach, camp, swingers resort and the like... Will be going through Burmingham, London, into france to Cap d'Agde.

Any good advice?

The only advice I can think if is DON'T FORGET TO BOOK THE CAR FERRY! It could all end badly if you forget that. "

McCarthy do you speak from experience?

Lucan

Any good advice?

The only advice I can think if is DON'T FORGET TO BOOK THE CAR FERRY! It could all end badly if you forget that.

McCarthy do you speak from experience? "

Kinda... I was told there was no need to book ahead, just show up and all will be grand. I drove from Dover to Holyhead only to be told the 9 o'clock sailing was full so I'd have to wait for the one at around 3 am so I sat in Holyhead from before 8 pm until almost 3. Fucking hell, there's nothing in Holyhead.

on the hill NordWest of

Any good advice?

Kinda... I was told there was no need to book ahead, just show up and all will be grand. I drove from Dover to Holyhead only to be told the 9 o'clock sailing was full so I'd have to wait for the one at around 3 am so I sat in Holyhead from before 8 pm until almost 3. Fucking hell, there's nothing in Holyhead. "

That's why it's called Holy-head

Lucan

Any good advice?

Kinda... I was told there was no need to book ahead, just show up and all will be grand. I drove from Dover to Holyhead only to be told the 9 o'clock sailing was full so I'd have to wait for the one at around 3 am so I sat in Holyhead from before 8 pm until almost 3. Fucking hell, there's nothing in Holyhead.

That's why it's called Holy-head "

I couldn't get any head in it at all, holy or unholy!

By *our midnight man OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Evening boldgirl, thanks for the advice on my post, your welcome to join me of course, have a convertable, bonny and clide to france??

The Alhambra in Granada

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

"The Alhambra in Granada"

Absolutely fabulous place, I'd love to go back again but this time without the mother of all hangovers after a night in a flamenco bar

» Add a new message to this topic