FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 30 mins

30 mins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arebear1000 OP   Woman  over a year ago

galway

Jus wondering wats yer views on cancelling a meet..is 30 min before enough time to cancel a meet (when ur already there waiting) or am I being a bit harsh on him??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No that is totally out of order!

I suppose it would depend on the reason but I don't think half hour is long enough notice

I'd be as harsh too and tend to disbelieve them

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

I'd be mightily pissed off!! I give people the benefit of the doubt in a lot of circumstances but it all depends on the reason... 30 mins before would have to be seriously exceptional circumstance as to why! Unless you've had a serious emergency then I can't see why 30 mins before you would cancel. Especially the effort us girls have to go to!!

[Removed by poster at 02/05/17 11:36:44]

"I'd be mightily pissed off!! I give people the benefit of the doubt in a lot of circumstances but it all depends on the reason... 30 mins before would have to be seriously exceptional circumstance as to why! Unless you've had a serious emergency then I can't see why 30 mins before you would cancel. Especially the effort us girls have to go to!! "

Feel the same ... I make the effort, my time is precious so I expect the same courtesy ...

galway

"I'd be mightily pissed off!! I give people the benefit of the doubt in a lot of circumstances but it all depends on the reason... 30 mins before would have to be seriously exceptional circumstance as to why! Unless you've had a serious emergency then I can't see why 30 mins before you would cancel. Especially the effort us girls have to go to!!

Feel the same ... I make the effort, my time is precious so I expect the same courtesy ... "

Ya I'm like that.. he said d meet was at 11 and if he tout I was der waiting he wud have txt earlier... Told him he Shud have txt earlier regardless den he went on to say dat he only realised he wudnt have d car 10 min before he txt... Is dat not like 2 different excuses dat contradict each other??

"I'd be mightily pissed off!! I give people the benefit of the doubt in a lot of circumstances but it all depends on the reason... 30 mins before would have to be seriously exceptional circumstance as to why! Unless you've had a serious emergency then I can't see why 30 mins before you would cancel. Especially the effort us girls have to go to!!

Feel the same ... I make the effort, my time is precious so I expect the same courtesy ...

Ya I'm like that.. he said d meet was at 11 and if he tout I was der waiting he wud have txt earlier... Told him he Shud have txt earlier regardless den he went on to say dat he only realised he wudnt have d car 10 min before he txt... Is dat not like 2 different excuses dat contradict each other??"

He bottled it

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Sounds to me like he got cold feet and lost his nerve.

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

He blew it. No second chances in my book.

"He blew it. No second chances in my book."

Emergencies can happen. Things can pop up.

But I know for us, our meets are important. We know exactly when our next meet is. We know to have babysitters planned. We make family decisions based on our meet so we don't double book our time.

We would certainly know on the day of a meet if we had transport or not.

galway

"Emergencies can happen. Things can pop up.

But I know for us, our meets are important. We know exactly when our next meet is. We know to have babysitters planned. We make family decisions based on our meet so we don't double book our time.

We would certainly know on the day of a meet if we had transport or not. "

30 mins before! I'd expect the ambulance to stop outside the hotel so I could see the leg that fell off.

"30 mins before! I'd expect the ambulance to stop outside the hotel so I could see the leg that fell off.

"

if the ambulance stopped I can picture you climbing into the back to grind one out ... since he's there ...

galway

"30 mins before! I'd expect the ambulance to stop outside the hotel so I could see the leg that fell off.

"

oh candy I'm weak

"

pretty much...

Had a no show no text till late at night on the day of the meet ... no show...

"He blew it. No second chances in my book."

if the ambulance stopped I can picture you climbing into the back to grind one out ... since he's there ..."

What was it Tom Cruise had to say?

"Show me the stump!"

Bad form..similar happened to me last week..you get disillusioned..

Its like they go for the chase and want to see if your interested..then boom.

Vanish

But the good ones more than make up for it

oh candy I'm weak "

smiles are better by miles.

if the ambulance stopped I can picture you climbing into the back to grind one out ... since he's there ...

"Show me the stump!" "

he wanted to see the stump

you have uses FOR the stump

Red unicorn i would never keep you waiting! Xxc

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

pretty much...

Had a no show no text till late at night on the day of the meet ... no show... "

Happens all the time to guys on here.

Whichever way it is there are few reasons to waste someone's time by doing so.

It says much about how you value another's time if your prepared to treat another person with such a lack of respect.

But then it's fab people do all sorts of strange things and it's their loss of they behave to others like that.

"Show me the stump!" "

Brilliant

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

Another of these who found a pair of runners on the street and went running

galway

"Another of these who found a pair of runners on the street and went running "
well he may keep running and not do a U turn.. cuz I won't be der a 2nd time

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

"Another of these who found a pair of runners on the street and went running well he may keep running and not do a U turn.. cuz I won't be der a 2nd time "

He definitely tripped himself up there alright

At least 2 hours notice

30 mins no way. Would want 2 be some serious reson for this.

Should not happen in my book.

Yeowch..... 30 mins is NOT good!

galway

"At least 2 hours notice "

Yeah 2 hours wud be acceptable in my book but not 30 min..

galway

"I suppose it would depend on the reason but I don't think half hour is long enough notice

I'd be as harsh too and tend to disbelieve them"

Yeah I jus don't know what to think..

It's nice to be nice and women put a lot of effort in too like dressing up and doing their make up and stuff

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I guess it really depends on the reason for cancelling.For they short notice in my opinion if has to be a valued reason and not just the goldfish dying.

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

I'd someone not even cancel a meet.. they were in contact, told me they'd a blow out.. could be delayed..then just disappeared.. not been online in a week and no messages, not answering phone..

I dont know if he's dead or not..

My town

"I'd someone not even cancel a meet.. they were in contact, told me they'd a blow out.. could be delayed..then just disappeared.. not been online in a week and no messages, not answering phone..

"

oh Lord

"I guess it really depends on the reason for cancelling.For they short notice in my opinion if has to be a valued reason and not just the goldfish dying. "
Goldfish for some are integral members of the family.

"I'd someone not even cancel a meet.. they were in contact, told me they'd a blow out.. could be delayed..then just disappeared.. not been online in a week and no messages, not answering phone..

"

I had the same this weekend.

He definitely will be dead when i get my hands on him

"

This

Half hour isnt ideal but sometimes emergencys happy.if it happens again then..

By *untimecork2022Man  over a year ago

Cork city

Things do happen last minute and all depends on what reasons were given if valid or not.

I would prob just block'em and move on

galway

"Things do happen last minute and all depends on what reasons were given if valid or not.

I would prob just block'em and move on "

Well he said if he knew I was der waiting he wud have txt earlier.. I said he Shud have txt regardless.. and he went on to say he only found out 10 min before he txt me dat he wudnt have d car.. 2 contradicting excuses

By *kmanMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

"Things do happen last minute and all depends on what reasons were given if valid or not.

Well he said if he knew I was der waiting he wud have txt earlier.. I said he Shud have txt regardless.. and he went on to say he only found out 10 min before he txt me dat he wudnt have d car.. 2 contradicting excuses "

No car holyshit what a terrible reason to cancel.

Maybe I got carjacked and they locked me in the boot I am using the last of my phone battery to let you know and beg for forgiveness.

Ps. Please call the police if you can thanks Might be ok

galway

Well he said if he knew I was der waiting he wud have txt earlier.. I said he Shud have txt regardless.. and he went on to say he only found out 10 min before he txt me dat he wudnt have d car.. 2 contradicting excuses

No car holyshit what a terrible reason to cancel.

Maybe I got carjacked and they locked me in the boot I am using the last of my phone battery to let you know and beg for forgiveness.

Ps. Please call the police if you can thanks Might be ok"

If u can't be bothered to read the full post, then don't reply.. keep ur smart comments to urself..

Letterkenny

"Jus wondering wats yer views on cancelling a meet..is 30 min before enough time to cancel a meet (when ur already there waiting) or am I being a bit harsh on him?? "

I did read above and just said it was a terrible excuse to cancel and made fun of his excuse. Sorry you think I was smart towards you

galway

"Jus wondering wats yer views on cancelling a meet..is 30 min before enough time to cancel a meet (when ur already there waiting) or am I being a bit harsh on him??

I did read above and just said it was a terrible excuse to cancel and made fun of his excuse. Sorry you think I was smart towards you "

Sorry my apologies x

"Jus wondering wats yer views on cancelling a meet..is 30 min before enough time to cancel a meet (when ur already there waiting) or am I being a bit harsh on him??

I did read above and just said it was a terrible excuse to cancel and made fun of his excuse. Sorry you think I was smart towards you "

For a second I thought that you were the meet

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I did read above and just said it was a terrible excuse to cancel and made fun of his excuse. Sorry you think I was smart towards you

Sorry my apologies x"

You may not think so right now and his behaviour is indefensible...

But maybe you caught a break...

My town

"

actually so did I

Thirty minutes notice to cancel isn't enough if you've just changed your mind, but if it's an emergency there's no time too short. Sometimes life just gets in the way, and if you don't want to take the person's word for it, don't, but I've had to change plans last minute before and I'm glad I was believed so I'd always give the benefit of the doubt where possible.

Letterkenny

actually so did I "

Nope and nope I never cancel too hard to get a meet to waste it

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I had ladies chatting for days just chicken out and disappear on me . Had this one went to meet her 3 times I must have been mad . Cos she was just a total messer . Would not give phone no . If your meeting someone I think you need a phone no . Some guys give us nice gents a bad name not showing up .

» Add a new message to this topic