FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The block button

The block button

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all. Hope all have a good long weekend.

Recently ive just started to block some people, never thought I would.

Im no saint,probably on some block lists

Question is, have you ever found yourself blocked / blocking someone for no real reason.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Alot of men get very nasty when you decline their interest politely. Sometimes easier to block than listen to a reem of abuse.

"Alot of men get very nasty when you decline their interest politely. Sometimes easier to block than listen to a reem of abuse."

Wont argue there

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

Yes

Of course.. no big deal!!

"Alot of men get very nasty when you decline their interest politely. Sometimes easier to block than listen to a reem of abuse."
Sometimes men are dickheads whom should really know better. Gives the rest of us a bad rap.

I found on my last few profiles if there was certain type of photos posted (certain bdsm play) or if met certain people I'd be blocked. There is also the random pest who would need to be blocked bit that's all part and parcel of being on here

Queen

"Morning all. Hope all have a good long weekend.

Question is, have you ever found yourself blocked / blocking someone for no real reason. "

I protest! His wonky, hairy nipples were off-putting.

"I found on my last few profiles if there was certain type of photos posted (certain bdsm play) or if met certain people I'd be blocked. There is also the random pest who would need to be blocked bit that's all part and parcel of being on here

Queen "

It is indeed. The one i struggle with is when you are friendly in messages, agree to social at an event, then get blocked weeks before

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

I don't mind a little banter or playful teasing but when someone gets a bit arrogent for their own good... Block!

Not just the girls that do it here

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

If your on my block list trust me you have every reason to be there!!!!!

I block loads ive no intention of messaging them and theres no malice involved.

Just means they cant see my profile if i have it showing cause most of the woman using that old peeping tom whos viewed me thing switched off i think its creepy

"If your on my block list trust me you have every reason to be there!!!!! "

Runs to check, not on it yet

Following on from what queen said other reasons you'll get stuck on the block are

-being a drama queen

- indiscretion

- annoying the bollox outta me with questions about queen

King

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I use the block button very rarely. 10 on the list at the moment. So when I block there's a reason.

As for being blocked without reason, there's no such thing really, as each person uses it in their own different way. If someone has me blocked, I'm sure they had their very own reason for it, however I won't get sleepless nights over it.

We only block if someone is being rude and or annoying. We do have a few on our list. We've also went to view 1 or 2 profiles and found ourselves blocked after never speaking with that person,but we all have our reasons for using it

Only block for abusive mail

"Only block for abusive mail"

I understand it happens but I can never understand why men get abusive for being turned down or whatever. If they become abusive at being turned down for a meet, what would come down the line from them if you did meet up for a coffee and then turned them down.

Some dont like rejection.somr feel that because its a swinger nsa sex site that we are all up for everyone and anything.its easy be brave on a keyboard

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Question is, have you ever found yourself blocked / blocking someone for no real reason. "

I have that many blocks I reckon I could build the wall for the Donald doesn't bother me because the people who have blocked me are nowt to write home about anyway

When I'm in chat I notice that quite a few men seem to have blocked me despite zero interaction - means nothing to me given that I'm not looking for men but not sure why they felt the need to block lol

i block based on crass status updates the need my sack emptied asap sort , those who think all women here are ugly whores gagging for it and those who suffering from madonna / whore complex judging by their mail and forum interactions .

"When I'm in chat I notice that quite a few men seem to have blocked me despite zero interaction - means nothing to me given that I'm not looking for men but not sure why they felt the need to block lol "

Have they blocked you so you cannot see their account, or are you unable to to send them private messages in chat? There are separate settings to control who can send such messages on chat.

Question is, have you ever found yourself blocked / blocking someone for no real reason.

I have that many blocks I reckon I could build the wall for the Donald doesn't bother me because the people who have blocked me are nowt to write home about anyway "

Lol I love the attitude.

King

"When I'm in chat I notice that quite a few men seem to have blocked me despite zero interaction - means nothing to me given that I'm not looking for men but not sure why they felt the need to block lol

Have they blocked you so you cannot see their account, or are you unable to to send them private messages in chat? There are separate settings to control who can send such messages on chat."

No I can see people responding to them in chat but I can't see what they say etc

"When I'm in chat I notice that quite a few men seem to have blocked me despite zero interaction - means nothing to me given that I'm not looking for men but not sure why they felt the need to block lol

Have they blocked you so you cannot see their account, or are you unable to to send them private messages in chat? There are separate settings to control who can send such messages on chat.

No I can see people responding to them in chat but I can't see what they say etc"

Ah OK. Yeah, they blocked you it seems.

"When I'm in chat I notice that quite a few men seem to have blocked me despite zero interaction - means nothing to me given that I'm not looking for men but not sure why they felt the need to block lol "

Becos ur competition for them

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

My block list is empty. But im good at ignoring gobshites so i dont need the block button.

But im also good at making profile notes when i notice stuff about people...

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I block very few but others who decide to block me will have their reasons which are vaild for them so I cannot judge their actions.

Wonder if people here sometimes block in haste anger or as a decision they may later regret but then feel there is no way back?

If we block someone then here it's pretty terminal but those who block me...its their choice...

Personally I can't see the point in blocking them in return. That way doors stay closed for ever.

I block people. I don't always need the greatest of reasons. Sometimes it is simply be a person/couple who messages a few times, saying the same thing every. They could be great people and it's probably my loss, but I'm ok with my choices

Rarely and only for good reason.Been used twice today already tho ,some people are really up their own asses at times !

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Some people today just can't understand the words "sorry I'm not interested " I've used the block button myself today...

What is wrong with some people!!!!

Ok rant over over now breath lol

"I block people. I don't always need the greatest of reasons. Sometimes it is simply be a person/couple who messages a few times, saying the same thing every. They could be great people and it's probably my loss, but I'm ok with my choices "

This

A.

[Removed by poster at 29/04/17 18:39:46]

Use it all the time for some of the idiots, fakes and chancers on FAB.

And I'm sure some have blocked me for whatever reason they see fit.

But who cares really?

By *each_PittWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

I've blocked a few mostly for just pestering me when I've already declined their offer.

I know of 1 person who has definitely blocked me and I fully support that. I behaved appallingly and am so ashamed

Thankfully works both ways too. If they blocked you, you can block them back. Stops them unblocking and snooping before blocking again

"Thankfully works both ways too. If they blocked you, you can block them back. Stops them unblocking and snooping before blocking again "

If they want to come and snoop why block you in the first place?

Snoop away! It's not like they see anything others can't.

"Thankfully works both ways too. If they blocked you, you can block them back. Stops them unblocking and snooping before blocking again

Snoop away! It's not like they see anything others can't."

Cause people are nosey by nature

"Thankfully works both ways too. If they blocked you, you can block them back. Stops them unblocking and snooping before blocking again

Cause people are nosey by nature"

And your point is? If it's on your profile anyone here can read it.

Blocked and snooping ...what does it change.

We all have the option to use the site in any way we wish.

And if anyone wants to block me the sneak around in the shadows...

It's their choice

Cause people are nosey by nature

And your point is? If it's on your profile anyone here can read it.

Blocked and snooping ...what does it change.

We all have the option to use the site in any way we wish.

And if anyone wants to block me the sneak around in the shadows...

It's their choice "

My point is if they blocked us and decide oh well now I want to meet them or stir drama which people do, they can't. Why? Because we have them blocked back. Maybe its me, maybe I'm jaded but better safe then sorry

By *ack 188Man  over a year ago

Dublin 15

I find some women just block for any type of response that their not happy with, this stems from the ratio of women on here.

Dublin 15

the some women don't have the social skills required, but on this forum ,because of the ratio discrepancies they don't care

"the some women don't have the social skills required, but on this forum ,because of the ratio discrepancies they don't care "

I was with my friend ive known for about a year weve had sex loads of times but not really about sex.

Mate ya should have seen it ...if your not a single male this place is madness.

Shes a nympho like but such a sweetie was trying to get a meet sorted we were just flicking through all the messages i didnt really think about the 1 guy...he was at the door of the apartment complex in 10 minutes looking in.

She was getting a message from a guy confessing that he was only 21 i was jealous asf.

Imagine at a 21 year old girl pretending to be 25 or something just to message you to have sex with you.

"I find some women just block for any type of response that their not happy with, this stems from the ratio of women on here."

Like men wouldnt do the same if it was the other way around

"I find some women just block for any type of response that their not happy with, this stems from the ratio of women on here.

Like men wouldnt do the same if it was the other way around"

Not all men

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Think it's probably the "entitled" ones that use the block button willy nilly (with exceptions obviously)most of the entitled ones are the ones who get told their piss is perfume and they can do no wrong on here by a band of peeps who need to be noticed and appreciated, in all probability most wouldn't warrant a second glance on the street so let them block away to their little hearts content who would want to waste time on people who press a block button at the drop of a hat anyway?

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

Awww I feel so sorry for you all the people blocking you.. that couldn't happen surely to a nice guy like you..anyway time for my beauty sleep...night

Dublin 15

The block button is there for a reason and should be used at the discretion of the person. From my experience on here if a lady is intellectually challenged on a fair point, the dreaded block comes into play

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

Have a fair block list , its sometimes easier to just block and move on, but also when Mr C is using his tablet , he has big clumsy fingers he has often blocked people by accident it can happen very easy , so some people might get blocked in error

I recently found myself blocked by an individual I have never met or been in contact with..... Initially was curious as to what could possibly be the reason why...... Life is too short......

By *p519Man  over a year ago

Cork

Just been blocked by a couple.

Message me asking if I could accom and asked for face pic. I replied and sent face pic and then I get blocked

By *ornyminx13Woman  over a year ago

lurgan

Drama = block no time for it

Can't remember the last time I blocked someone, really no need to, just ignoring them works perfectly well.

[Removed by poster at 01/05/17 09:05:07]

You are so right tim!

What people think of me is none of my business..

» Add a new message to this topic