FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bondage clubs ????

Bondage clubs ????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey does anybody know if there is a bondage club anywhere in ireland or any dominatrix I'd love to go to a club or a venue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try Nimhneach in Dublin city

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sweet thank you

Nimhneach is the only public bdsm event in the country. Details are available widely and do believe the next is on may 6th. Though there is no guarantee that people will play with you there. There is a different site that has details of social events to meet others who you can get to know and progress to playing with otherwise if just looking for pro dommes to play with there's countless though the majority are best avoided

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

What about chester UK. ..are there any private places that I could go to..or maybe taken there by a strong person maybe tied on the way in car??..private me with suggestions.

By *okieandcub888Couple  over a year ago

cork

Lost and lots of events around Ireland. Nimhneach being the only one open to the public. The rest are listed on another site and most need a quick meet before attendance just to see if your a real person etc.

Actually turns out the goddessa club which is a Fem Domme night is now publicly advertised. Next one is June 4.

» Add a new message to this topic