FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Stuck up couples?

Stuck up couples?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onglanger OP   Man  over a year ago

east cork

Think fab is a fantastic outlet for ppl of similar interests but find it highly frustrating that couples who you take the time to message can not be bother to reply, to say no thanks not interested whatever, I know they are going to say we get 1000s of mails but to me it's not really an excuse, just seems rude

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Ive met women from here and all say the same thing. If they hit the hot pics list or when they first sign up they get literally hundreds of messages. Hundreds. How can you possibly reply to that many people?

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Not to mention that fab limits the amount of messages you can send.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not to mention that fab limits the amount of messages you can send."

It also allows people to set message filters so they don't get the 100s of mails that people claim to receive.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Does it not say when you join that no reply is the same as a no thanks? Its that long since anyone refused I forgot

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Can I do it? Can I? Can I?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Ive met women from here and all say the same thing. If they hit the hot pics list or when they first sign up they get literally hundreds of messages. Hundreds. How can you possibly reply to that many people?"

If you use filters it's quite manageable once you're over the first one or two month.

Lucan

Fuck it, I'm doing it...

Lucan

A veritable orchestra of tiny violins...

I can talk all day about the amount of messages couples get with and without filters . It's impossible to reply to all and some don't warrant a reply ... it's like junk mail you don't ask for it to be put through your door so are you going to reply to it ?? Apart from that your profile is non existent op I think that's more the problem x

east cork

Thanks for the reply's guys, I was wondering there must be an easier way for everybody, that's why I had the ? at the end of the heading, just saying I don't want to pester a couple by adding to the messages

Ps thanks for the tip on my profile I will try and improve

No reply usually means no interest ,don't be offended and move onto the next profile that catches your eye .

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Ya dude most couples think their piss is perfume but in reality with out the xx the xy would probably get no replies or messages either.But in saying that there are some decent couples on here that don't look down there noses at the single guy but alas they are few and far between.

"Not to mention that fab limits the amount of messages you can send."

Im fairly new but i did not know this lol

"A veritable orchestra of tiny violins... "

"Ya dude most couples think their piss is perfume but in reality with out the xx the xy would probably get no replies or messages either.But in saying that there are some decent couples on here that don't look down there noses at the single guy but alas they are few and far between. "

People come on here to enjoy wat they want to do and not wat other people want them to do. We are a couple who aren't into single males but that doesn't mean we think we are too good for them. Before we put filters on we were getting lots of messages from single males despite us saying we don't meet single males. It's just our preference an if that makes us look stuck up then it wasn't our intention

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Ya dude most couples think their piss is perfume but in reality with out the xx the xy would probably get no replies or messages either.But in saying that there are some decent couples on here that don't look down there noses at the single guy but alas they are few and far between.

People come on here to enjoy wat they want to do and not wat other people want them to do. We are a couple who aren't into single males but that doesn't mean we think we are too good for them. Before we put filters on we were getting lots of messages from single males despite us saying we don't meet single males. It's just our preference an if that makes us look stuck up then it wasn't our intention "

We are the same with single men . We took down out mail filter after a party for a few days to allow anyone we had met to send a message or verification.

And the amount of messages from single lads was a joke and our profile clearly states no men . It would even tell them when messaging that we dont meet them and yet still message

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Miss read the title....

Was going to suggest gently prising them apart

Galway

"Ya dude most couples think their piss is perfume but in reality with out the xx the xy would probably get no replies or messages either.But in saying that there are some decent couples on here that don't look down there noses at the single guy but alas they are few and far between.

People come on here to enjoy wat they want to do and not wat other people want them to do. We are a couple who aren't into single males but that doesn't mean we think we are too good for them. Before we put filters on we were getting lots of messages from single males despite us saying we don't meet single males. It's just our preference an if that makes us look stuck up then it wasn't our intention

We are the same with single men . We took down out mail filter after a party for a few days to allow anyone we had met to send a message or verification.

And the amount of messages from single lads was a joke and our profile clearly states no men . It would even tell them when messaging that we dont meet them and yet still message

"

Doesn't make my point wrong or the OP's either,loads of couples are very stuck up and see the single male as nothing more than cannon fodder on here,there are some coolcouples that have no problem meeting single guys and I will accept that everyone has the right to their preferences but all you have to do is look at the numerous posts by couples berating single males and tarring all with the same brush to see that my point is quite valid.

Doesn't make my point wrong or the OP's either,loads of couples are very stuck up and see the single male as nothing more than cannon fodder on here,there are some coolcouples that have no problem meeting single guys and I will accept that everyone has the right to their preferences but all you have to do is look at the numerous posts by couples berating single males and tarring all with the same brush to see that my point is quite valid."

So because we don't meet single males it means we think we are too good for them?

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

We get lots of mail daily of which 90% are vague at best and where the sender has no pics so we concentrate our replies on the 10% that make a bit of an effort

By *irebladexMan  over a year ago

Naas

"Think fab is a fantastic outlet for ppl of similar interests but find it highly frustrating that couples who you take the time to message can not be bother to reply, to say no thanks not interested whatever, I know they are going to say we get 1000s of mails but to me it's not really an excuse, just seems rude"

Where are they stuck up?

One wonders whether the biggest issue is single men who fail to acknowledge the existence of the male in the couple and address everything at the female...........

"One wonders whether the biggest issue is single men who fail to acknowledge the existence of the male in the couple and address everything at the female..........."

Very true ...If a guy don't get on with Jack first and foremost I won't play end of but most guys hardly acknowledge the male

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

"We get lots of mail daily of which 90% are vague at best and where the sender has no pics so we concentrate our replies on the 10% that make a bit of an effort"

Same. It's on my profile what I want & who il reply to so if I'm messaged without the sender even bothering to read then I'm not gonna bother replying.

Why OP do u think u should get a reply? Your profile is rubbish & profiles are the selling feature so just cause u send a message u think your owed a reply.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"One wonders whether the biggest issue is single men who fail to acknowledge the existence of the male in the couple and address everything at the female...........

Very true ...If a guy don't get on with Jack first and foremost I won't play end of but most guys hardly acknowledge the male "

Jack who's jack

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"One wonders whether the biggest issue is single men who fail to acknowledge the existence of the male in the couple and address everything at the female...........

Very true ...If a guy don't get on with Jack first and foremost I won't play end of but most guys hardly acknowledge the male

Jack who's jack "

Jack is the postman

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Make more of an effort with your profile and you might stand a chance then.

But starting off with your first post on the forums, calling couples stuck up ain't doing you any favours, question mark or no question mark.

Galway

Doesn't make my point wrong or the OP's either,loads of couples are very stuck up and see the single male as nothing more than cannon fodder on here,there are some coolcouples that have no problem meeting single guys and I will accept that everyone has the right to their preferences but all you have to do is look at the numerous posts by couples berating single males and tarring all with the same brush to see that my point is quite valid.

So because we don't meet single males it means we think we are too good for them? "

You seem to think I mean you whereas I am generalising just like couples do when they mention single males.

Galway

"Make more of an effort with your profile and you might stand a chance then.

But starting off with your first post on the forums, calling couples stuck up ain't doing you any favours, question mark or no question mark.

"

I think the OP is correct to say whatever he feels,start as you mean to go on,better he is true to what he thinks than someone who will agree with everything couples and females say or do in the hopes of being thrown a bone,there are plenty of peeps on here who will see the Op as being refreshingly honest and hopefully he will get some good feedback from it.

There's single gentlemen here and then there's a whole shitload of lads. (disappointed lads)

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"Make more of an effort with your profile and you might stand a chance then.

I think the OP is correct to say whatever he feels,start as you mean to go on,better he is true to what he thinks than someone who will agree with everything couples and females say or do in the hopes of being thrown a bone,there are plenty of peeps on here who will see the Op as being refreshingly honest and hopefully he will get some good feedback from it."

He has the same right as anyone one to say what he likes, I agree with that. But calling people stuck up, just cause he hasn't gotten replies, is a bit like throwing toys out of a pram. God knows most don't get replies from mails sent, just move on and try another approach.

By *ustus17Couple  over a year ago

Bangor

Of course there are some couples that are the reverse. We ONLY do the single guys. It's fair to say we do get our share of knobs and completely wrong guys or guys from a 100 miles away but we reply to all the serious, non- 1 liner emails.

Even if a guy is butt ugly or the wrong age or whatever. If he made the effort to write a proper message and read our profile we would always message back and politely let him down.

Mr P is lucky as fuck as he has a simply stunning little girl to play with and we know it's probably hard for some guys but probably our biggest tips would be:

A) take a proper face pic or two and smile for God sake. The moody look just makes you seem grim

B) a big cock might impress your mates or old birds with big holes but some girls are petite and tiny and run a mile from a big cock that seems threatening.

C) when it says read the profile- read it

Justus17

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

B) a big cock might impress your mates or old birds with big holes but some girls are petite and tiny and run a mile from a big cock that seems threatening.

Justus17

"

Now aren't we very charming...

Also I heard of threatening dicks but never of threatening cocks.

"One wonders whether the biggest issue is single men who fail to acknowledge the existence of the male in the couple and address everything at the female..........."

It's easy to see why the male half of the couple might be forgotten, considering they're rarely even in their public pics.

I'm not condoning it, more offering a reason why that might be the case.

"We get lots of mail daily of which 90% are vague at best and where the sender has no pics so we concentrate our replies on the 10% that make a bit of an effort

Same. It's on my profile what I want & who il reply to so if I'm messaged without the sender even bothering to read then I'm not gonna bother replying.

Why OP do u think u should get a reply? Your profile is rubbish & profiles are the selling feature so just cause u send a message u think your owed a reply. "

Don't see anywhere where the OP asked for his profile to be critiqued. Totally out of order and from long termer who plays the rules well.

This thread as many on the Irish forum become all too personal instead of objective debate.

"Think fab is a fantastic outlet for ppl of similar interests but find it highly frustrating that couples who you take the time to message can not be bother to reply, to say no thanks not interested whatever, I know they are going to say we get 1000s of mails but to me it's not really an excuse, just seems rude"

Theres several reasons why we (personally) won't reply to a message, if the messenger clearly hasnt read our profile, if there is no effort put into the message i.e "hey" or "hey what you guys up to" if there is no pics or effort put into said messengers profile.

I don't feel we need to reply to every mail, if someone doesn't reply it means they're not interested, it doesn't mean they're being rude. If someone doesn't reply to us we don't take offence. It's all part of the swinging game. You're not always going to be everyone's cup of tea!

"We get lots of mail daily of which 90% are vague at best and where the sender has no pics so we concentrate our replies on the 10% that make a bit of an effort

Why OP do u think u should get a reply? Your profile is rubbish & profiles are the selling feature so just cause u send a message u think your owed a reply.

Don't see anywhere where the OP asked for his profile to be critiqued. Totally out of order and from long termer who plays the rules well.

This thread as many on the Irish forum become all too personal instead of objective debate."

They were simply giving an honest opinion on why they think the OP may not be getting replies, I don't think it was meant to be offensive and I agree, I find someone who has been on fab for over a year and has put little or no effort into their profile, I would tend to ignore. Not because I'm rude but because of they don't want to make an effort to be "desirable" to someone I'm not interested.

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

Fully agree with Fuddy

90% of all mails from single males in our couple profile mail box are " Hi ya?", " Any plans for tonight / weekend" . Just from random strangers. Very popular is also " I am in your region, up for some fun later today?"

As we don't have that much of spare time, we concluded if those single lads to taking an effort, why should we?

This thread as many on the Irish forum become all too personal instead of objective debate.

They were simply giving an honest opinion on why they think the OP may not be getting replies, I don't think it was meant to be offensive and I agree, I find someone who has been on fab for over a year and has put little or no effort into their profile, I would tend to ignore. Not because I'm rude but because of they don't want to make an effort to be "desirable" to someone I'm not interested. "

They were simply giving an honest opinion on why they think the OP may not be getting replies, I don't think it was meant to be offensive and I agree, I find someone who has been on fab for over a year and has put little or no effort into their profile, I would tend to ignore. Not because I'm rude but because of they don't want to make an effort to be "desirable" to someone I'm not interested. "

Whether you or anyone else agree it's irrelevant. Site rules state that commenting on or about someone's profile on the forum without it being requested is breaking the rules. To use such harsh personalised language too is inappropriate.

I stand by what I said and as you have agreed...you've personalised it as well. Whether I agree with OP or not is irrelevant.

Galway

It's easy to see why the male half of the couple might be forgotten, considering they're rarely even in their public pics.

I'm not condoning it, more offering a reason why that might be the case."

Most "couples" are so xx orientated on here that the male seems to be an afterthought it's almost like the female is used as a lure,this is not the case for all couples obviously but it calls to mind a recent thread where a couple were chastising single males for being on a swinger site saying singles had no place in the swing world while heavily advertising for single females in their profile.

They were simply giving an honest opinion on why they think the OP may not be getting replies, I don't think it was meant to be offensive and I agree, I find someone who has been on fab for over a year and has put little or no effort into their profile, I would tend to ignore. Not because I'm rude but because of they don't want to make an effort to be "desirable" to someone I'm not interested.

Whether you or anyone else agree it's irrelevant. Site rules state that commenting on or about someone's profile on the forum without it being requested is breaking the rules. To use such harsh personalised language too is inappropriate.

I stand by what I said and as you have agreed...you've personalised it as well. Whether I agree with OP or not is irrelevant. "

What was the harsh language used? And yes I do agree, that a lack of effort in a profile makes me and others less likely to reply. How's that disrespectful. Its an opinion and im entitled to have it. The OP didn't take offence to that comment so why are you making a big deal out of something that isnt a big deal?

And it is relevant considering the OP asked why people don't reply? No one has posted a forum slating his profile so stop being dramatic

I stand by what I said and as you have agreed...you've personalised it as well. Whether I agree with OP or not is irrelevant.

What was the harsh language used? And yes I do agree, that a lack of effort in a profile makes me and others less likely to reply. How's that disrespectful. Its an opinion and im entitled to have it. The OP didn't take offence to that comment so why are you making a big deal out of something that isnt a big deal?

And it is relevant considering the OP asked why people don't reply? No one has posted a forum slating his profile so stop being dramatic

"

You can't ride a profile.

[Removed by poster at 12/03/17 22:02:42]

I understand why couples dont reply to lots of mails.

My problem is the profile which demands to be verified, send a face pic, be 5,8" tall, dont have a small cock, read their profile, put ye are "superhot" in the heading.

You do all this and then they click delete and dont even respond. Now that is ignorant

"I understand why couples dont reply to lots of mails.

My problem is the profile which demands to be verified, send a face pic, be 5,8" tall, dont have a small cock, read their profile, put ye are "superhot" in the heading.

You do all this and then they click delete and dont even respond. Now that is ignorant"

No it's not,that's still having the option to decline.the conditions you mention are most probably minimum criteria,but it's most certainly not the be all and end all.

No one is forcing you to message them,just as no one is forcing you to respond to the many fliers pushed through your letter box,yes you might like pizza/c_inese/kebab,but you aren't going to order it every time a leaflet falls on your door mat even if you want to.

You do all this and then they click delete and dont even respond. Now that is ignorant

No it's not,that's still having the option to decline.the conditions you mention are most probably minimum criteria,but it's most certainly not the be all and end all.

No one is forcing you to message them,just as no one is forcing you to respond to the many fliers pushed through your letter box,yes you might like pizza/c_inese/kebab,but you aren't going to order it every time a leaflet falls on your door mat even if you want to."

That's spot on! I'm not obliged to reply to every message. The same way you're not obliged to reply.If someone doesn't reply for whatever reason they're not interested, 8ts that simple!

I undestand and your well entitled to the way you view it. But i do find it unmannerly. If someone spends a few mins reading ur profile, fits most criteria and sends a well constructed thoughtful mail, then it wudnt hurt to resond a quick one liner saying "thanks for message but no thanks" or "not our cup of tea". It only takes 2 seconds to do that.

Now in fairness a lot of couples with all this on their profile do resond nicely and i just have so much more respect for them

No one is forcing you to message them,just as no one is forcing you to respond to the many fliers pushed through your letter box,yes you might like pizza/c_inese/kebab,but you aren't going to order it every time a leaflet falls on your door mat even if you want to.

That's spot on! I'm not obliged to reply to every message. The same way you're not obliged to reply.If someone doesn't reply for whatever reason they're not interested, 8ts that simple! "

Brilliant. Junk mail.

Yeah! I'm sick of the tonnes of messages I receive on a daily basis

I wish. Im still new..

I send one message and if they dont reply so be it. They dont have too. Getting offended wont help anyway

"Fancy a chat" from 5 hours ago, OK to ignore or should I message back to apologise & tell them when I will be available?

Couples can be sound

Couples can be not so sound

Women can be sound

Women can be not so sound

Men can be sound

Men can be not so sound

Its almost like that not everyone is for everyone

"I undestand and your well entitled to the way you view it. But i do find it unmannerly. If someone spends a few mins reading ur profile, fits most criteria and sends a well constructed thoughtful mail, then it wudnt hurt to resond a quick one liner saying "thanks for message but no thanks" or "not our cup of tea". It only takes 2 seconds to do that.

Now in fairness a lot of couples with all this on their profile do resond nicely and i just have so much more respect for them

"

So meeting "most" not all,but "most" criteria you feel entitles you to a response?Really?

Unbelievable

""Fancy a chat" from 5 hours ago, OK to ignore or should I message back to apologise & tell them when I will be available?

"

You wouldn't want to seem rude,surely?

"Couples can be sound

Couples can be not so sound

Women can be sound

Women can be not so sound

Men can be sound

Men can be not so sound

Its almost like that not everyone is for everyone "

You got this sussed then.

You do all this and then they click delete and dont even respond. Now that is ignorant"

No it's not. (Not saying you personally) but we never asked you to message us.

No response, no interest. Simple.

Just because you sent a message with a face pic, are over 5 foot whatever, we should drop everything and come running to fuck you. Piss off. Whingeing about it, isn't gonna change that fact either.

Yes MOST, it is impossible to know what all criteria is, ie preference in looks, body shape likes etc. Everyone has different taste.

So noone can assume when sending a mail that they meet all criteria. Not possible im afraid.

The best you can do is read a profile carefully See if your u like and if your a fit and write to them..

And in fairness when you do this a lot of couples reply. Others dont despite someone having made a decent effort..

Dont get me wrong, a lot of mails dont deserve any respone(rude,lack of effort etc)

And i assume this is what larry has meant when when he started this post, so i agree with the frustration to a certain degree.

But not worth losing any sleep over lol

Just because you sent a message with a face pic, are over 5 foot whatever, we should drop everything and come running to fuck you. Piss off. Whingeing about it, isn't gonna change that fact either. "

Bit rude

"Yes MOST, it is impossible to know what all criteria is, ie preference in looks, body shape likes etc. Everyone has different taste.

So noone can assume when sending a mail that they meet all criteria. Not possible im afraid.

The best you can do is read a profile carefully See if your u like and if your a fit and write to them..

And in fairness when you do this a lot of couples reply. Others dont despite someone having made a decent effort..

Dont get me wrong, a lot of mails dont deserve any respone(rude,lack of effort etc)

"

But if the profile give you criteria and you only match most n not all that they tell you,you think you are entitled to a response?

As i said its

impossible to match all criteria as everyone has different taste.

But with regards the written preference of stats, height age etc.

If i didnt match that, then no i definately wudnt deserve a response.

Just because you sent a message with a face pic, are over 5 foot whatever, we should drop everything and come running to fuck you. Piss off. Whingeing about it, isn't gonna change that fact either.

Bit rude "

It's Monday morning

1. Don't call people stuck up

2. Stop expecting people to change or give you a better response to suit you rather you should to accept people's ways and maybe change the way you see people

Badboy ur write on both.

The op was prob frustrated when posting this, but yeah stuck up not fair to use at all.

Im all trying to highlight with what iv said is that at times it can be equally as frustrating for single guys as it is for couples and women on here.

Anyway as much as we complain cher wot good wud this site be if nobody mailed anyone lol

People can be what ever they want to be. They don't have to reply if they don't want to.

Suck it up buttercup and stop your whining

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

You don't reply your rude

You reply saying no thanks your stuck up.

You engage in conversation to be polite your a prick tease.

Most all end in abuse in some shape or form

There is no knowing how to reply to a message if not interested.

Fab states no reply is no interest

"You don't reply your rude

Fab states no reply is no interest "

By *ustus17Couple  over a year ago

Bangor

[Removed by poster at 13/03/17 20:57:40]

Fab limits the mount of messages you can send that never happen me yet that news to me!!!...

Woman will text you if they like you and yes it nice to be polite maybe they could've lots out or maybe you could've lots out but at the end off the day move on to ur next victim to your long road of fantasies and your kinky erotic dream may be in front of ur eyes so stay Humble and u will land the plane on the run way!!!

east cork

Thanks all for the input and advice

The reason you don't get answers is because I believe 80% of the "couples" here to be either fake or just men. So if you are not a woman sending them a message you won't get a response. That's my theory . I also know who shot jfk . I'm not telling anyone

We dont reply to lots of messages.

Not because we are stuck up..simply because, if they had read our profile they would know what we are looking for.

So, why should we reply or even read a message from a person who wasnt arsed to read our profile ?

east cork

"The reason you don't get answers is because I believe 80% of the "couples" here to be either fake or just men. So if you are not a woman sending them a message you won't get a response. That's my theory . I also know who shot jfk . I'm not telling anyone "
LMAO I'm a JFK fanatic, thanks for the info

east cork

"You don't reply your rude

Fab states no reply is no interest

"

never been rude to rejection, but I understand totally where you are coming from, sorry you get stick and abuse too

"The reason you don't get answers is because I believe 80% of the "couples" here to be either fake or just men. So if you are not a woman sending them a message you won't get a response. That's my theory . I also know who shot jfk . I'm not telling anyone "

Says the guy with the fake avatars pic

east cork

Since writing the post, I have tended to stop messaging couples outside of the few I have met our chatted too, if they are new couple members I tend just to say welcome to Fab and leave it at that, must say it was interesting getting the reply's, eye opening to see what couples have to deal with and somewhat enjoyable taunts thanks guys

Have you proof of your accusation. Because I have proof of that night. Not that I have to prove myself to you.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

I still think it was George Bush or maybe I just dreamt it

My town

"Have you proof of your accusation. Because I have proof of that night. Not that I have to prove myself to you. "
I suggest you google image search "Your" picture other sites have it.

Just because you sent a message with a face pic, are over 5 foot whatever, we should drop everything and come running to fuck you. Piss off. Whingeing about it, isn't gonna change that fact either. "

"Have you proof of your accusation. Because I have proof of that night. Not that I have to prove myself to you. "

Not at all, it's perfectly easy for people to use reverse image search for themselves.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Have you proof of your accusation. Because I have proof of that night. Not that I have to prove myself to you. I suggest you google image search "Your" picture other sites have it. "

Anyone for popcorn ?

My town

"Anyone for popcorn ?

"

salted plz

east cork

Toffee popcorn for me

Cross verifications and admin destroyed another site.

It will happen here if something is not done

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

dorset uk

Why OP do u think u should get a reply? Your profile is rubbish & profiles are the selling feature so just cause u send a message u think your owed a reply. "

east cork

never mentioned being " owed" a reply, I think it's a mannerly think to do when someone takes the time and effort to message you pic Inc,as for my profile thank you for your input it has left a lasting effect on me and changed my outlook on life

I'd like to be stuck up couples...well one half of them anyway

"The reason you don't get answers is because I believe 80% of the "couples" here to be either fake or just men. So if you are not a woman sending them a message you won't get a response. That's my theory . I also know who shot jfk . I'm not telling anyone

Says the guy with the fake avatars pic "

Fake pictures or pictures of just women on single male profiles on fab? Never

King

By *bitofcraicMan  over a year ago

Mullingar/Athlone/Tullamore/Dublin

I think the fab couples scene is the most attractive part of fab. From reading the veris they meet other couples regularly for both social and play. A lot of them appear to be genuine friends with a shared interest.

Envy

"A veritable orchestra of tiny violins... "

Am I the only one who sees the smiley guy polishing his red cock!??

"The reason you don't get answers is because I believe 80% of the "couples" here to be either fake or just men. So if you are not a woman sending them a message you won't get a response. That's my theory . I also know who shot jfk . I'm not telling anyone

Says the guy with the fake avatars pic "

Oh dear!

Why OP do u think u should get a reply? Your profile is rubbish & profiles are the selling feature so just cause u send a message u think your owed a reply. never mentioned being " owed" a reply, I think it's a mannerly think to do when someone takes the time and effort to message you pic Inc,as for my profile thank you for your input it has left a lasting effect on me and changed my outlook on life "

Some of us find it difficult to talk to a silhouette, do you think it would take more or less effort for you to put a picture on your profile?

[Removed by poster at 26/06/17 21:56:53]

"[Removed by poster at 26/06/17 21:56:53]"
Don't hit and run.

"[Removed by poster at 26/06/17 21:56:53] Don't hit and run."

I was aiming at the wrong guy

"There's single gentlemen here and then there's a whole shitload of lads. (disappointed lads) "

"[Removed by poster at 26/06/17 21:56:53] Don't hit and run.

I was aiming at the wrong guy "

or maybe you were playing follow the leader.

Galway

OP.....keep on keepin on dude

I was aiming at the wrong guy or maybe you were playing follow the leader."

Like I said - clearly aiming at the wrong guy

east cork

Why OP do u think u should get a reply? Your profile is rubbish & profiles are the selling feature so just cause u send a message u think your owed a reply. never mentioned being " owed" a reply, I think it's a mannerly think to do when someone takes the time and effort to message you pic Inc,as for my profile thank you for your input it has left a lasting effect on me and changed my outlook on life

Some of us find it difficult to talk to a silhouette, do you think it would take more or less effort for you to put a picture on your profile?"

east cork

Why OP do u think u should get a reply? Your profile is rubbish & profiles are the selling feature so just cause u send a message u think your owed a reply. never mentioned being " owed" a reply, I think it's a mannerly think to do when someone takes the time and effort to message you pic Inc,as for my profile thank you for your input it has left a lasting effect on me and changed my outlook on life

Some of us find it difficult to talk to a silhouette, do you think it would take more or less effort for you to put a picture on your profile?"

I always send a picture with a message ( maybe that's it lol ) a lot of people don't have a picture on their profile for their own reason

I was aiming at the wrong guy or maybe you were playing follow the leader.

Like I said - clearly aiming at the wrong guy "

Don't worry about him. Hell be caught out soon enough. Isn't that right e?

King

I was aiming at the wrong guy or maybe you were playing follow the leader.

Like I said - clearly aiming at the wrong guy

Don't worry about him. Hell be caught out soon enough. Isn't that right e?

King "

Someone appears to have got out the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Some of us find it difficult to talk to a silhouette, do you think it would take more or less effort for you to put a picture on your profile?

I always send a picture with a message ( maybe that's it lol ) a lot of people don't have a picture on their profile for their own reason"

A lot of people don't answer mail for their own reason too...

east cork

I always send a picture with a message ( maybe that's it lol ) a lot of people don't have a picture on their profile for their own reason

A lot of people don't answer mail for their own reason too..."

Thanks for the info, it's great to get an understanding of the reasons, thank u

You wonder why single guys have a hard time? Just got a message from a silhouette asking if we are close by as he wants to "squirt a load in her knix"

ffs

"You wonder why single guys have a hard time? Just got a message from a silhouette asking if we are close by as he wants to "squirt a load in her knix"

ffs "

Funny thing is these type of threads are had the world over and is always the same and the food chain is the same

1. Bi single female

2. Couples

999. Single males

A lot of people don't answer mail for their own reason too...

Thanks for the info, it's great to get an understanding of the reasons, thank u"

Ditto.

"You wonder why single guys have a hard time? Just got a message from a silhouette asking if we are close by as he wants to "squirt a load in her knix"

ffs "

You should've said OK, then watch him crumble with excuses

east cork

ffs "

Sorry you guys get lots of crap and I'm guessing pretty weird stuff too, I can only speak for myself and I am always polite and mannerly, you have to give respect to be respected I suppose, sorry again for that crap you have to put up with

If people actually read the profile of the couple to see what the couple were here for it would save alot of time and messaging we state clearly in our profile a few times what we are here for yet still get hi just went through Ur profile and would love to meet up with you sammy first mistake they obviously can't read second it's sammy and Eric besides that were having a great time here lol

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

To be honest OP having read your profile , it says your a genuine straight guy , we then read your friends list and its like a catalogue from the electrical department in curry's. So maybe be a bit more honest with your profile and you might get more replies.

east cork

"Think fab is a fantastic outlet for ppl of similar interests but find it highly frustrating that couples who you take the time to message can not be bother to reply, to say no thanks not interested whatever, I know they are going to say we get 1000s of mails but to me it's not really an excuse, just seems rude

To be honest OP having read your profile , it says your a genuine straight guy , we then read your friends list and its like a catalogue from the electrical department in curry's. So maybe be a bit more honest with your profile and you might get more replies."

Thank you, haven't been to Curry's for a while, last time I was in their electrical department it was toasters microwave kettles etc it must be more interesting these days, can not understand why such a sarcastic reply but all advice and info taking no matter how negative, my post is not a personal attack on you both or anybody on fab as for my friends list that's what it is MY friends list, not asking for your approval or disapproval but find it a small bit freakish that somebody goes to that trouble to reply to a post on here. Thank you for your reply

Kildare

"Think fab is a fantastic outlet for ppl of similar interests but find it highly frustrating that couples who you take the time to message can not be bother to reply, to say no thanks not interested whatever, I know they are going to say we get 1000s of mails but to me it's not really an excuse, just seems rude

To be honest OP having read your profile , it says your a genuine straight guy , we then read your friends list and its like a catalogue from the electrical department in curry's. So maybe be a bit more honest with your profile and you might get more replies.

Thank you, haven't been to Curry's for a while, last time I was in their electrical department it was toasters microwave kettles etc it must be more interesting these days, can not understand why such a sarcastic reply but all advice and info taking no matter how negative, my post is not a personal attack on you both or anybody on fab as for my friends list that's what it is MY friends list, not asking for your approval or disapproval but find it a small bit freakish that somebody goes to that trouble to reply to a post on here. Thank you for your reply"

Well it is a public forum and as a couple that have no problem meeting single guys , when we saw your post we thought this guy seems to be making some effort so we done the unthinkable and actually read your profile before mailing, so we really didnt go to much trouble, so the reason you may not be getting much luck here is your profile reads so wrong. Just a bit of advice thats all.

A year and over in fab.no pictures,no reviews.a bore ...what can we say

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

"A year and over in fab.no pictures,no reviews.a bore ...what can we say "

Yup. It's rule number one with any online profile, sell yourself or at the Very least let people see some aspect of your physical being personality.

The OP could call us rude for not replying but I would call his and similar profiles lazy at best and hiding something at worst.

Kildare

"A year and over in fab.no pictures,no reviews.a bore ...what can we say

Yup. It's rule number one with any online profile, sell yourself or at the Very least let people see some aspect of your physical being personality.

The OP could call us rude for not replying but I would call his and similar profiles lazy at best and hiding something at worst. "

Im seriously thinking of taking up violin lessons having read so many of these posts.

A few months ago a guy was ranting saying he couldnt get meet verified , guess what we offered to meet , he accepted then declined and here is another shock 6 months on he is still unverified

east cork

"A year and over in fab.no pictures,no reviews.a bore ...what can we say "

No pictures? No reviews? Thank you for your informed reply

east cork

The OP could call us rude for not replying but I would call his and similar profiles lazy at best and hiding something at worst. "

east cork

The OP could call us rude for not replying but I would call his and similar profiles lazy at best and hiding something at worst.

Im seriously thinking of taking up violin lessons having read so many of these posts.

A few months ago a guy was ranting saying he couldnt get meet verified , guess what we offered to meet , he accepted then declined and here is another shock 6 months on he is still unverified "

Thank you for your reply

[Removed by poster at 07/09/17 22:45:03]

I love this response

» Add a new message to this topic