FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Genuine meets

Genuine meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how many genuine meets happen each day in Belfast do you think? Dublin strikes me as having more genuinely interested people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"2"

I'd say 2 a week at most!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"2

I'd say 2 a week at most!"

Think you are doing the fabbers in an around Belfast a disservice. Speaking from experience, I can get any amount of meets in Belfast and do so regularly. In fact, I can't keep up, so restrict meets to a few regulars.

I suggest you attend a few meet and greets. I don't myself but know lots of sexy fabbers who do, so I wouldn't sell Belfast fabbers short of their Dunlin counterparts.

Think we are all a country of horny feckers

Youd be surprised decentguy. Maybe your not aporoaching people in the right way

"Youd be surprised decentguy. Maybe your not aporoaching people in the right way "

I'm not talking specifically about me. Although I have had a few rejections lol but I see a lot of people giving out about time wasters. It was more a general question on what others feel happens

There's plenty of fabbers up north

Obviously anyone would be handicapping themselves to an extent if they limited their search to just one place. In saying that though I think the fab board of tourism would recommend visiting Belfast

Numerous factors play a part in a person's availability, wherever they are, you can't stick a number on it. I'm sure if it was that easy there'd be a nationwide coffee shortage let alone Belfast lol

Grass always seems greener doesn't it ?.Plenty of meeting going on in Belfast and surrounding areas .

"Youd be surprised decentguy. Maybe your not aporoaching people in the right way

I'm not talking specifically about me. Although I have had a few rejections lol but I see a lot of people giving out about time wasters. It was more a general question on what others feel happens "

Maybe it just seems that way cuz of the forum??

I met a verified member from here last Wednesday in Belfast she was a pissed as a fart and couldn't of bit her finger. I made my excuses and left, waste of my time. I'm doing my best to get verified but not having much luck lol especially when I actually am a seven fella.

"I met a verified member from here last Wednesday in Belfast she was a pissed as a fart and couldn't of bit her finger. I made my excuses and left, waste of my time. I'm doing my best to get verified but not having much luck lol especially when I actually am a seven fella. "

Whats a seven fella?

"I met a verified member from here last Wednesday in Belfast she was a pissed as a fart and couldn't of bit her finger. I made my excuses and left, waste of my time. I'm doing my best to get verified but not having much luck lol especially when I actually am a seven fella. "

Haha Jesus!

I arranged to meet a couple for coffee on a morning and they didn't go through with it. But I was there and all. This is exactly what I'm talking about. I do see meets happening (I see verifications published) But equally I see people posting rants about being messed about.

Bloody auto correct lol should read 'decent fella' lol

This woman was about a half hour late and I stayed for 20 minutes and then slipped on. I didn't really see any point in ranting about it though as its not gonna make much difference lol

Yes I like your way of thinking

Stuff happens... People get delayed, or real life gets in the way....

Most here prefer it if you come late anyway

"Stuff happens... People get delayed, or real life gets in the way....

Most here prefer it if you come late anyway "

Lol I get ya alright tbh I'm forever late but I tried my best to be on time this once, first impressions and all that but I am not one to take advantage of a girl in a bad state. Was at 4 pm aswell not that it was in the evening. But that's life .

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"This woman was about a half hour late and I stayed for 20 minutes and then slipped on. I didn't really see any point in ranting about it though as its not gonna make much difference lol"

I had a similar experience on Saturday, it's irritating for sure, but a silver lining when you get a heads up on your meet being unreliable. Faraway hills, OP. I'm too old too play games or enable someone else's idiocy.

"

I had a similar experience on Saturday, it's irritating for sure, but a silver lining when you get a heads up on your meet being unreliable. Faraway hills, OP. I'm too old too play games or enable someone else's idiocy."

I don't care that she was late or that she was as full as a shuck, just annoyed that I wasted my time really. But you live and learn and I'm sure I'll meet some1 from here in time.

» Add a new message to this topic