FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > POF

POF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am also a member of pof and I have noticed alot of members here are also members on there. It's all face pics on there but rarely on here. But just wondering is anyone weird like me and compares profiles on each site to see if the face may match the body!! Like there are loads of strange fabsters in my "who's near" radius tonight so just wondering if there will be an influx of strangers on pof aswel!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is it not against site rules to discuss other sites or is it just other swing sites

[Removed by poster at 16/04/16 17:12:24]

What's your problem??? It's only a harmless post like. Jes.

"What's your problem??? It's only a harmless post like. Jes. "

Chill Ive no problem at all just an observation ..cranky are we?

It can be very amusing to compare and contrast the respective profiles .

Most seem to over compensate for their slutty ways on here with a profile that would have you believe they have just left a convent with their pof profile .

I'm perving you on both Roxie

Im on said site too and i find alot of men seeking relationship yet on here only NSA very frustrating

"Is it not against site rules to discuss other sites or is it just other swing sites "

Great contribution

I was there ages ago tried delete that but still got updates to email so if you ever see me therw ignore

"I was there ages ago tried delete that but still got updates to email so if you ever see me therw ignore "

I would be searching men not women!!!

"Im on said site too and i find alot of men seeking relationship yet on here only NSA very frustrating "

I'd say 90% of men on there should actually be on here!!

"Im on said site too and i find alot of men seeking relationship yet on here only NSA very frustrating

I'd say 90% of men on there should actually be on here!! "

Roxie its so bad on there i think im goin to be left on the shelf at this stage

That site is just awful. Most are peeps from here. The rest lie about what they want and should be on here. Waste of time

It's brutal on there, it's only fabbers that chat to me on it who recognise me from here! I have not looking for one night stands on my profile as if I want nsa I have here, still seems to be the only messages I get though!

I am there but couldn't find. Only got one but time was an issue. So missed.

"Im on said site too and i find alot of men seeking relationship yet on here only NSA very frustrating

I'd say 90% of men on there should actually be on here!! Roxie its so bad on there i think im goin to be left on the shelf at this stage "

Oh ur not alone there. Some of the ones who do want a relationship no offence to them but I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole!!

"It's brutal on there, it's only fabbers that chat to me on it who recognise me from here! I have not looking for one night stands on my profile as if I want nsa I have here, still seems to be the only messages I get though! "
I just simply dont get it im strongly thinking of writing a book called the wobble .simply because men seem to want a date then its their really married or dont want commitment .i dont get it .i thnk men just want theur ego massaged

"It's brutal on there, it's only fabbers that chat to me on it who recognise me from here! I have not looking for one night stands on my profile as if I want nsa I have here, still seems to be the only messages I get though! I just simply dont get it im strongly thinking of writing a book called the wobble .simply because men seem to want a date then its their really married or dont want commitment .i dont get it .i thnk men just want theur ego massaged"

Yes some love their ego massaged. Annoying

I'd say 90% of men on there should actually be on here!! Roxie its so bad on there i think im goin to be left on the shelf at this stage

Oh ur not alone there. Some of the ones who do want a relationship no offence to them but I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole!! "

ahhhh roxie i always get them mailing me i actually put my phone down and ughhhhh and shivered .

"Im on said site too and i find alot of men seeking relationship yet on here only NSA very frustrating "

I left Pof tho as got nothing from it but a few msgs of "hi"

"It's brutal on there, it's only fabbers that chat to me on it who recognise me from here! I have not looking for one night stands on my profile as if I want nsa I have here, still seems to be the only messages I get though! I just simply dont get it im strongly thinking of writing a book called the wobble .simply because men seem to want a date then its their really married or dont want commitment .i dont get it .i thnk men just want theur ego massaged

Yes some love their ego massaged. Annoying "

I just dont get it .one guy was like your heavy im like ehhh i train 5 days a wk and hav lost 2 stone hmmmm no wonder hes single with that attitude

"It's brutal on there, it's only fabbers that chat to me on it who recognise me from here! I have not looking for one night stands on my profile as if I want nsa I have here, still seems to be the only messages I get though! "

"It's brutal on there, it's only fabbers that chat to me on it who recognise me from here! I have not looking for one night stands on my profile as if I want nsa I have here, still seems to be the only messages I get though! I just simply dont get it im strongly thinking of writing a book called the wobble .simply because men seem to want a date then its their really married or dont want commitment .i dont get it .i thnk men just want theur ego massaged

Yes some love their ego massaged. Annoying "

There's more than a few on here like that too tho, human nature I suppose.

I am on said site. I am looking to meet and find the right woman for me. Long term. Yes i am here on fab. To be fair, to have some fun. However if i meet someone on pof or anywhere romantically. My fab days will be over. Coincidently, i did encounter a fabber by accident the other day on pof. I sent a message to this beautiful girl. She replied with, "hi fabfun!" Lol it was amusing for both i think. That is as far as i think that it will go. I hear all the stories about tinder and pof, however i use them not for hook ups but to genuinely look at maybe an actual date with somebody that i can click with. I can't remember what i was trying to say now!

There's more than a few on here like that too tho, human nature I suppose. "

Well I meant here actually

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

Yes some love their ego massaged. Annoying I just dont get it .one guy was like your heavy im like ehhh i train 5 days a wk and hav lost 2 stone hmmmm no wonder hes single with that attitude"

Hi c-bear ignore the asshole who said you're heavy..Iv had a look.. and you look amazing.. very sexy

There are idiots everywhere.. the worlds full of them..block n move on.. can you do that in pof?

Oh and ur only 28..a spring chicken.. you've got ages before that shelf has ur name on it.. ull have no problems

I'm on pof to find a wife....

I'm here to find someone else's...

Yes some love their ego massaged. Annoying I just dont get it .one guy was like your heavy im like ehhh i train 5 days a wk and hav lost 2 stone hmmmm no wonder hes single with that attitude

Hi c-bear ignore the asshole who said you're heavy..Iv had a look.. and you look amazing.. very sexy

There are idiots everywhere.. the worlds full of them..block n move on.. can you do that in pof?

Oh and ur only 28..a spring chicken.. you've got ages before that shelf has ur name on it.. ull have no problems "

ahhh thanks u shud c my pof pics if u thnk i look good on here

There's more than a few on here like that too tho, human nature I suppose.

Well I meant here actually "

I hear ya sista

Yes some love their ego massaged. Annoying I just dont get it .one guy was like your heavy im like ehhh i train 5 days a wk and hav lost 2 stone hmmmm no wonder hes single with that attitude

Oh and ur only 28..a spring chicken.. you've got ages before that shelf has ur name on it.. ull have no problems ahhh thanks u shud c my pof pics if u thnk i look good on here "

You're hot!!! You would do well on anywhere!!!!

Oh and ur only 28..a spring chicken.. you've got ages before that shelf has ur name on it.. ull have no problems ahhh thanks u shud c my pof pics if u thnk i look good on here

You're hot!!! You would do well on anywhere!!!! "

Thank u

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"I am on said site. I am looking to meet and find the right woman for me. Long term. Yes i am here on fab. To be fair, to have some fun. However if i meet someone on pof or anywhere romantically. My fab days will be over. Coincidently, i did encounter a fabber by accident the other day on pof. I sent a message to this beautiful girl. She replied with, "hi fabfun!" Lol it was amusing for both i think. That is as far as i think that it will go. I hear all the stories about tinder and pof, however i use them not for hook ups but to genuinely look at maybe an actual date with somebody that i can click with. I can't remember what i was trying to say now! "

What if you meet someone on here that wants long term too??

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

Oh and ur only 28..a spring chicken.. you've got ages before that shelf has ur name on it.. ull have no problems ahhh thanks u shud c my pof pics if u thnk i look good on here "

I might join it just to look at you pm ur p.o.f. name

Oh and ur only 28..a spring chicken.. you've got ages before that shelf has ur name on it.. ull have no problems ahhh thanks u shud c my pof pics if u thnk i look good on here

You're hot!!! You would do well on anywhere!!!! "

Based on her pics which show very little of her is it?

You're hot!!! You would do well on anywhere!!!!

Based on her pics which show very little of her is it?"

Sorry but how do u know what I've seen or not seen? I suppose it hasn't dawned on u that I might have met c-bear or that we are friends?

Same as lolli brutal there

"It's brutal on there, it's only fabbers that chat to me on it who recognise me from here! I have not looking for one night stands on my profile as if I want nsa I have here, still seems to be the only messages I get though! Same as lolli brutal there"

It's shocking bad! And to think I paid for membership what a waste!!!!

"It's brutal on there, it's only fabbers that chat to me on it who recognise me from here! I have not looking for one night stands on my profile as if I want nsa I have here, still seems to be the only messages I get though! Same as lolli brutal there

It's shocking bad! And to think I paid for membership what a waste!!!!"

Ye should check my profile.... Dinnylad

"I am on said site. I am looking to meet and find the right woman for me. Long term. Yes i am here on fab. To be fair, to have some fun. However if i meet someone on pof or anywhere romantically. My fab days will be over. Coincidently, i did encounter a fabber by accident the other day on pof. I sent a message to this beautiful girl. She replied with, "hi fabfun!" Lol it was amusing for both i think. That is as far as i think that it will go. I hear all the stories about tinder and pof, however i use them not for hook ups but to genuinely look at maybe an actual date with somebody that i can click with. I can't remember what i was trying to say now!

What if you meet someone on here that wants long term too??"

Well i wouldn't count out the possibility Kim x

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Why would you want to be on another site as a woman unless you look for more NSA fun? Plenty of decent guys here. I wouldn't have the time to manage two or more sites/profiles.

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"I am on said site. I am looking to meet and find the right woman for me. Long term. Yes i am here on fab. To be fair, to have some fun. However if i meet someone on pof or anywhere romantically. My fab days will be over. Coincidently, i did encounter a fabber by accident the other day on pof. I sent a message to this beautiful girl. She replied with, "hi fabfun!" Lol it was amusing for both i think. That is as far as i think that it will go. I hear all the stories about tinder and pof, however i use them not for hook ups but to genuinely look at maybe an actual date with somebody that i can click with. I can't remember what i was trying to say now! "

It's kinda like donedeal for humans. I like it though. I keep my pervy sex pest side for fab though

"I am on said site. I am looking to meet and find the right woman for me. Long term. Yes i am here on fab. To be fair, to have some fun. However if i meet someone on pof or anywhere romantically. My fab days will be over. Coincidently, i did encounter a fabber by accident the other day on pof. I sent a message to this beautiful girl. She replied with, "hi fabfun!" Lol it was amusing for both i think. That is as far as i think that it will go. I hear all the stories about tinder and pof, however i use them not for hook ups but to genuinely look at maybe an actual date with somebody that i can click with. I can't remember what i was trying to say now!

What if you meet someone on here that wants long term too??"

Now that would be ideal

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

What if you meet someone on here that wants long term too??

Well i wouldn't count out the possibility Kim x"

Im not looking lol.

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

You're hot!!! You would do well on anywhere!!!! Thank u "

Stunning... X x

Plenty Of Fish my arse .

Plenty Of Fabbers more like it !!!!

You're hot!!! You would do well on anywhere!!!! Thank u

Stunning... X x "

Really? Stunning?

The only good thing about pof is that it introduced me to Fabswingers. Found it full of condescending liars who only wanted an easy shag under the pretence of looking something more. Here for what it's worth is honest and to the point. Maybe there were genuine men on it but I didn't find any. Could nearly put money on the same faces being on it 4 years later

By *on1980Man  over a year ago

City Centre

"The only good thing about pof is that it introduced me to Fabswingers. Found it full of condescending liars who only wanted an easy shag under the pretence of looking something more. Here for what it's worth is honest and to the point. Maybe there were genuine men on it but I didn't find any. Could nearly put money on the same faces being on it 4 years later "

We met on pof....

City Centre

"We met on pof...."

How long before you revealed your true self?

"We met on pof....

"

Was straight up in the first few messages, told her I was bi and what I was into..and amazingly she was cool with it...made a promise to myself to be straight up with any woman I spoke to when I became single a few years back, and it paid off

City Centre

"We met on pof....

Was straight up in the first few messages, told her I was bi and what I was into..and amazingly she was cool with it...made a promise to myself to be straight up with any woman I spoke to when I became single a few years back, and it paid off"

Fair play man. I'd say you're one of the few lucky ones. Hold on to her!!

"We met on pof....

Was straight up in the first few messages, told her I was bi and what I was into..and amazingly she was cool with it...made a promise to myself to be straight up with any woman I spoke to when I became single a few years back, and it paid off

Fair play man. I'd say you're one of the few lucky ones. Hold on to her!!"

Nothing to do with luck, its all about honesty

City Centre

"We met on pof....

Nothing to do with luck, its all about honesty"

Not everyone responds the same way to honesty

"We met on pof....

"

Yep and they're the people you don't wanna be with...pretty simple when ya think about it...

City Centre

"We met on pof....

Yep and they're the people you don't wanna be with...pretty simple when ya think about it..."

Exactly that's why I said you're one of the lucky ones

"We met on pof....

Yep and they're the people you don't wanna be with...pretty simple when ya think about it...

Exactly that's why I said you're one of the lucky ones"

Again its nothing to do with luck, its perseverance and staying true to what ya want...

"We met on pof....

Nothing to do with luck, its all about honesty"

agreed then people know where they stand. Having met you both your made for each other and fun and openminded. But you have to admit you both wanted to make it work that's why it's lasted.

"We met on pof....

Nothing to do with luck, its all about honesty agreed then people know where they stand. Having met you both your made for each other and fun and openminded. But you have to admit you both wanted to make it work that's why it's lasted. "

Jaysus no, I never wanted a relationship again, I was set on being single forever, but then she came into my life and grew like a fungus (in a good way) and then it developed into love, she'll tell ya that herself, she's a persistent fecker at the end of the day...but yes I am glad that I clicked on her profile on pof...

You're hot!!! You would do well on anywhere!!!! Thank u

Stunning... X x

Really? Stunning?"

I believe im stunning but each to their opinion !!

"We met on pof....

Nothing to do with luck, its all about honesty agreed then people know where they stand. Having met you both your made for each other and fun and openminded. But you have to admit you both wanted to make it work that's why it's lasted.

Jaysus no, I never wanted a relationship again, I was set on being single forever, but then she came into my life and grew like a fungus (in a good way) and then it developed into love, she'll tell ya that herself, she's a persistent fecker at the end of the day...but yes I am glad that I clicked on her profile on pof..."

can picture the smile on her face now xoxox to ye both

"We met on pof....

Nothing to do with luck, its all about honesty agreed then people know where they stand. Having met you both your made for each other and fun and openminded. But you have to admit you both wanted to make it work that's why it's lasted.

Jaysus no, I never wanted a relationship again, I was set on being single forever, but then she came into my life and grew like a fungus (in a good way) and then it developed into love, she'll tell ya that herself, she's a persistent fecker at the end of the day...but yes I am glad that I clicked on her profile on pof..."

So cute guys a success story definitly

"We met on pof....

Jaysus no, I never wanted a relationship again, I was set on being single forever, but then she came into my life and grew like a fungus (in a good way) and then it developed into love, she'll tell ya that herself, she's a persistent fecker at the end of the day...but yes I am glad that I clicked on her profile on pof...So cute guys a success story definitly "

Well "cute guys" can get lots but only the ones that are honest with themselves and say what they really want have real success, god that sounds sappy, but thanks for the compliment, if it was one

"We met on pof....

Jaysus no, I never wanted a relationship again, I was set on being single forever, but then she came into my life and grew like a fungus (in a good way) and then it developed into love, she'll tell ya that herself, she's a persistent fecker at the end of the day...but yes I am glad that I clicked on her profile on pof...

can picture the smile on her face now xoxox to ye both "

Don't encourage her with all the lovey dovey crap!! Hopefully she won't see it!!

"We met on pof....

Jaysus no, I never wanted a relationship again, I was set on being single forever, but then she came into my life and grew like a fungus (in a good way) and then it developed into love, she'll tell ya that herself, she's a persistent fecker at the end of the day...but yes I am glad that I clicked on her profile on pof...So cute guys a success story definitly

Well "cute guys" can get lots but only the ones that are honest with themselves and say what they really want have real success, god that sounds sappy, but thanks for the compliment, if it was one"

It was one .i think its a cute story how you met

"We met on pof....

Jaysus no, I never wanted a relationship again, I was set on being single forever, but then she came into my life and grew like a fungus (in a good way) and then it developed into love, she'll tell ya that herself, she's a persistent fecker at the end of the day...but yes I am glad that I clicked on her profile on pof...So cute guys a success story definitly

Well "cute guys" can get lots but only the ones that are honest with themselves and say what they really want have real success, god that sounds sappy, but thanks for the compliment, if it was one"

I dont think thats what she was saying...im pretty sure what she meant was 'so cute guys (as in you both), (comma) a success story'

"We met on pof....

Well "cute guys" can get lots but only the ones that are honest with themselves and say what they really want have real success, god that sounds sappy, but thanks for the compliment, if it was oneIt was one .i think its a cute story how you met "

Well it just goes to show that its possible I suppose, honesty is the best policy, except in poker, lie your tits off in poker

"We met on pof....

You have a way wit words,my dear...Arent you glad i persisted?

"We met on pof....

can picture the smile on her face now xoxox to ye both "

I have a silly lil grin on my face now miss carr Mrs here

"We met on pof....

You have a way wit words,my dear...Arent you glad i persisted? "

Are you responding to your own comment?

"We met on pof....

I have a silly lil grin on my face now miss carr Mrs here"

Dam it

"We met on pof....

Are you responding to your own comment?"

no as you may have noticed we are couple (meaning two) we use the same account so sometimes both comment...

By *igerclawsCouple  over a year ago

cork

Hey foxie hun love the new choice in your profile pic looking smoking as usual don't know we have heard some mixed reviews on pof from friends of ours but it seems through it all they were not impressed with it what so ever! Sometimes it's good to have a chat about such things to make people aware of what's out there and what to expect anyway.A Fox like you shouldn't need it anyway !! that's our little rant over lol by the way we were talking to a friend of yours and was asking when are ye going to be holding the next M&G in limerick hun looking forward to that post

"We met on pof....

Are you responding to your own comment?no as you may have noticed we are couple (meaning two) we use the same account so sometimes both comment..."

Cringe

"We met on pof....

Are you responding to your own comment?"

No,we are a couple profile,so both have access to it...

why so many single mothers?

"We met on pof....

Well "cute guys" can get lots but only the ones that are honest with themselves and say what they really want have real success, god that sounds sappy, but thanks for the compliment, if it was one

I dont think thats what she was saying...im pretty sure what she meant was 'so cute guys (as in you both), (comma) a success story'"

If only everyone had your magnificent grasp of grammar eh...you sexy yellow stick of awesomeness

"We met on pof....

Are you responding to your own comment?no as you may have noticed we are couple (meaning two) we use the same account so sometimes both comment...

Cringe"

Awww good comeback fyffe man...

"We met on pof....

Dam it"

Ha ha ha...Ye knew id see it

"We met on pof....

Dam it"

stung lol

"why so many single mothers? "

Eh coz all the fathers fucked off and left um with the kids

"We met on pof....

Dam it

stung lol "

I know...

"We met on pof....

Dam it

Ha ha ha...Ye knew id see it "

Eh no, thought you'd have lost all interest in my maniacal forum posts by now

"We met on pof....

Are you responding to your own comment?no as you may have noticed we are couple (meaning two) we use the same account so sometimes both comment...

Cringe"

Do you use pof Bananaman? Or have you?

"We met on pof....

Cringe

Do you use pof Bananaman? Or have you? "

Ya his pof means plenty of fruit, he's hooked up with applechick and mandringee

"We met on pof....

Dam it

Eh no, thought you'd have lost all interest in my maniacal forum posts by now"

No,they be funny at times

I had a feeling you would respond that way, so no blame on the women at all, takes two to fuck and create a child, they didn't realise the fathers were assholes before they slept with them. the guys kept up a pretence the whole time until they banged them or they shagged without condoms pretty early into relationship. lots of blame to go around these days for non 2 parent families, not just useless guys fucking off though they are degenerates for it also. societies standards are low

"We met on pof....

Dam it

No,they be funny at times"

Eh my posts are topical and relavent to the subject which they addressed....

"We met on pof....

Cringe

Awww good comeback fyffe man..."

Good comeback to what?

"I had a feeling you would respond that way, so no blame on the women at all, takes two to fuck and create a child, they didn't realise the fathers were assholes before they slept with them. the guys kept up a pretence the whole time until they banged them or they shagged without condoms pretty early into relationship. lots of blame to go around these days for non 2 parent families, not just useless guys fucking off though they are degenerates for it also. societies standards are low "

Riiiight, what's your point, your confusing me now

"We met on pof....

Cringe

Good comeback to what?"

Read bk on the comments, cringe was your comeback

"We met on pof....

Dam it

Eh my posts are topical and relavent to the subject which they addressed...."

Yes an they are funny wen ppl who ask the question,you give your answer/opinion an so on,an ppl dont like it,yet the asked for an opinion...Thats why im sayin they're funny

"why so many single mothers? "

I think it's cause pof is a good way of meeting people if you don't go out much which single mothers probably don't so there's a disproportional number on pof

"why so many single mothers?

I think it's cause pof is a good way of meeting people if you don't go out much which single mothers probably don't so there's a disproportional number on pof "

Single father's use it also

By *olita xxWoman  over a year ago

derry

Rachel mc Adams apparently

"We met on pof....

Dam it

Eh my posts are topical and relavent to the subject which they addressed....

Yes an they are funny wen ppl who ask the question,you give your answer/opinion an so on,an ppl dont like it,yet the asked for an opinion...Thats why im sayin they're funny"

Riiiight

"We met on pof....

Cringe

Good comeback to what?

Read bk on the comments, cringe was your comeback"

I am, youre not quoting the correct posts and i made my last comment prior to you silly previous comment

"why so many single mothers?

I think it's cause pof is a good way of meeting people if you don't go out much which single mothers probably don't so there's a disproportional number on pof "

Indeed

"Rachel mc Adams apparently "

Lol

"Hey foxie hun love the new choice in your profile pic looking smoking as usual don't know we have heard some mixed reviews on pof from friends of ours but it seems through it all they were not impressed with it what so ever! Sometimes it's good to have a chat about such things to make people aware of what's out there and what to expect anyway.A Fox like you shouldn't need it anyway !! that's our little rant over lol by the way we were talking to a friend of yours and was asking when are ye going to be holding the next M&G in limerick hun looking forward to that post "

Oh u two!!! I am interested to know who this friend of mine was!!! And i have zero plans of organising another m&g. Naughty duo have one coming up the end of may!! they are pretty awesome I must say.

cork

"Rachel mc Adams apparently "

Ohhh it takes a bright light to pop in a brighten a room kiss kiss

cork

"Hey foxie hun love the new choice in your profile pic looking smoking as usual don't know we have heard some mixed reviews on pof from friends of ours but it seems through it all they were not impressed with it what so ever! Sometimes it's good to have a chat about such things to make people aware of what's out there and what to expect anyway.A Fox like you shouldn't need it anyway !! that's our little rant over lol by the way we were talking to a friend of yours and was asking when are ye going to be holding the next M&G in limerick hun looking forward to that post

Oh u two!!! I am interested to know who this friend of mine was!!! And i have zero plans of organising another m&g. Naughty duo have one coming up the end of may!! they are pretty awesome I must say. "

cork

"Hey foxie hun love the new choice in your profile pic looking smoking as usual don't know we have heard some mixed reviews on pof from friends of ours but it seems through it all they were not impressed with it what so ever! Sometimes it's good to have a chat about such things to make people aware of what's out there and what to expect anyway.A Fox like you shouldn't need it anyway !! that's our little rant over lol by the way we were talking to a friend of yours and was asking when are ye going to be holding the next M&G in limerick hun looking forward to that post

Oh u two!!! I am interested to know who this friend of mine was!!! And i have zero plans of organising another m&g. Naughty duo have one coming up the end of may!! they are pretty awesome I must say. "

"I had a feeling you would respond that way, so no blame on the women at all, takes two to fuck and create a child, they didn't realise the fathers were assholes before they slept with them. the guys kept up a pretence the whole time until they banged them or they shagged without condoms pretty early into relationship. lots of blame to go around these days for non 2 parent families, not just useless guys fucking off though they are degenerates for it also. societies standards are low "

I'm sure there's plenty of single dads on pof too. In fact my ex husband uses it.

cork

Oh foxie you've always got something up your sleeve ! Oh you were the life and soul of your last m&g . Xxx

"Oh foxie you've always got something up your sleeve ! Oh you were the life and soul of your last m&g . Xxx "

Oh will ya go way I should have been locked up!!!!

"We met on pof....

Cringe

Good comeback to what?

I am, youre not quoting the correct posts and i made my last comment prior to you silly previous comment"

How is me explaining to you that we are a couple a silly comment?

"I had a feeling you would respond that way, so no blame on the women at all, takes two to fuck and create a child, they didn't realise the fathers were assholes before they slept with them. the guys kept up a pretence the whole time until they banged them or they shagged without condoms pretty early into relationship. lots of blame to go around these days for non 2 parent families, not just useless guys fucking off though they are degenerates for it also. societies standards are low

I'm sure there's plenty of single dads on pof too. In fact my ex husband uses it. "

Exactly...nice boob PIC btw

"We met on pof....

Cringe

Good comeback to what?

I am, youre not quoting the correct posts and i made my last comment prior to you silly previous comment

How is me explaining to you that we are a couple a silly comment?"

You need to go back and review the timeline of the thread. The silly comment im referring to is you 'yellow stick of awesomeness' one

"We met on pof....

Cringe

Good comeback to what?

You need to go back and review the timeline of the thread. The silly comment im referring to is you 'yellow stick of awesomeness' one"

It might be getting confusing as they're both responding to you and to each other

cork

"Oh foxie you've always got something up your sleeve ! Oh you were the life and soul of your last m&g . Xxx

Oh will ya go way I should have been locked up!!!!

Oh darling we know lol jeepers we are still getting used to this posting messages in the forum will get there eventually ha ha but anyway hun we know it's totally away from your subject but what about the next M&G lol "

"We met on pof....

Cringe

Good comeback to what?

You need to go back and review the timeline of the thread. The silly comment im referring to is you 'yellow stick of awesomeness' one"

We you have got lost in your own comments then, your "cringe" was at the end of a different paragraph

"We met on pof....

Cringe

Good comeback to what?

You need to go back and review the timeline of the thread. The silly comment im referring to is you 'yellow stick of awesomeness' one

It might be getting confusing as they're both responding to you and to each other "

Not to hard to follow to be fair

derry

"Rachel mc Adams apparently

Lol"

Haha I'm drinking all day don't mind me the thread crasher ha

derry

Ohhh it takes a bright light to pop in a brighten a room kiss kiss "

Mwah xxxxxxx

Lol

Haha I'm drinking all day don't mind me the thread crasher ha "

U are most welcome anytime to crash any thread I have posted!! At least urs are funny unlike some other idiots having an argument over nothing!!!

cork

Ohhh it takes a bright light to pop in a brighten a room kiss kiss

Mwah xxxxxxx"

Xx ya know it's true

derry

Lol

U are most welcome anytime to crash any thread I have posted!! At least urs are funny unlike some other idiots having an argument over nothing!!! "

Awww well thanku gorgeous I would love to crash at urs xx

Lol

U are most welcome anytime to crash any thread I have posted!! At least urs are funny unlike some other idiots having an argument over nothing!!! "

Hope your not implying that I am one of said idiots

Lol

U are most welcome anytime to crash any thread I have posted!! At least urs are funny unlike some other idiots having an argument over nothing!!!

Hope your not implying that I am one of said idiots"

Which one of ye?

cork

Hey girlys be good now they are having a moment

Lol

Hope your not implying that I am one of said idiots"

Are you having an argument over nothing????

Lol

Which one of ye?"

Aww here comes the obligatory guy trying to stand up and answer for the lady because he thinks he can increase his chances of a meet...newsflash!! The women on here are well able to answer for themselves so mind your own beeswax brooooo

Lol

Are you having an argument over nothing???? "

I'm not arguing with anyone...I'm discussing a comment that was made...I've no argument to have with banana dude, in fact I agree with a lot of the stuff he posts, just happens that this time he was confused about a comment he made, no argument...

Lol

I'm not arguing with anyone...I'm discussing a comment that was made...I've no argument to have with banana dude, in fact I agree with a lot of the stuff he posts, just happens that this time he was confused about a comment he made, no argument..."

Well then build a lovely bridge and get over it!!!!!

Lol

Which one of ye?

Aww here comes the obligatory guy trying to stand up and answer for the lady because he thinks he can increase his chances of a meet...newsflash!! The women on here are well able to answer for themselves so mind your own beeswax brooooo"

Not really I don't bother with the brown nosing anymore, I'm here long enough now not to give a shite. It's just you seem to start an argument on every thread you post on

derry

Jasper stop being a dick and apologise to fab !!! Lol ( sorry admin don't ban me ) xxx love u admin lol

Lol

Which one of ye?

Aww here comes the obligatory guy trying to stand up and answer for the lady because he thinks he can increase his chances of a meet...newsflash!! The women on here are well able to answer for themselves so mind your own beeswax brooooo

Not really I don't bother with the brown nosing anymore, I'm here long enough now not to give a shite. It's just you seem to start an argument on every thread you post on "

Bahaha ya of course ya don't brown nose you must be confusing me having an opinion with me causing an argument...

"Jasper stop being a dick and apologise to fab !!! Lol ( sorry admin don't ban me ) xxx love u admin lol "

Oh your gonna be banned, d*unk posting is against the rules

derry

Y can't we all be friends and make rainbow sarnies

Lol

Which one of ye?

Not really I don't bother with the brown nosing anymore, I'm here long enough now not to give a shite. It's just you seem to start an argument on every thread you post on

Bahaha ya of course ya don't brown nose you must be confusing me having an opinion with me causing an argument..."

My mistake

Lol

I'm not arguing with anyone...I'm discussing a comment that was made...I've no argument to have with banana dude, in fact I agree with a lot of the stuff he posts, just happens that this time he was confused about a comment he made, no argument...

Well then build a lovely bridge and get over it!!!!!"

there's nothing to get over so no need for said bridge

What does the fox say????

Lol

Well then build a lovely bridge and get over it!!!!!"

It's an open forum

derry

"Jasper stop being a dick and apologise to fab !!! Lol ( sorry admin don't ban me ) xxx love u admin lol

Oh your gonna be banned, d*unk posting is against the rules"

Oooooh ! Lighten up jasper and be great !! Do what it says directly on the tin

"Jasper stop being a dick and apologise to fab !!! Lol ( sorry admin don't ban me ) xxx love u admin lol

Oh your gonna be banned, d*unk posting is against the rules"

Oh I wish

"Y can't we all be friends and make rainbow sarnies "

What would these sarnies consists of?

derry

Oh I wish "

I wish I was banned ?? Lol

Oh I wish "

Surprised you haven't reported the thread already

derry

Oh I wish

I wish I was banned ?? Lol "

You I meant lol !

Oooooh ! Lighten up jasper and be great !! Do what it says directly on the tin "

I have a great sense of humour!!!

Oh I wish

Surprised you haven't reported the thread already"

Why?

derry

"Y can't we all be friends and make rainbow sarnies

What would these sarnies consists of? "

Han and cheese Hun

Oh I wish

You I meant lol ! "

Hang on, who do we want to be banned

"Y can't we all be friends and make rainbow sarnies

What would these sarnies consists of?

Han and cheese Hun "

Han solo?

derry

Oh I wish

You I meant lol !

Hang on, who do we want to be banned"

Me ! Lol

Oh I wish

I wish I was banned ?? Lol "

I wish you were too

Oh I wish

Why? "

Well that's what you champion eh

Oh I wish

You I meant lol !

Hang on, who do we want to be banned

Me ! Lol "

Ah no your kinda funny...

derry

Oh I wish

Why?

Well that's what you champion eh"

Lol did I miss something u blocked me and we haven't even met ? Sorry if I have annoyed u seriously

Oh I wish

Why?

Well that's what you champion eh"

When they break rules. You think naming and shaming is ok?

I think I may report the thread myself at this stage.....

Who?

"I think I may report the thread myself at this stage..... "

Or stop looking at it

Oh I wish

Why?

When they break rules. You think naming and shaming is ok? "

What?

"I think I may report the thread myself at this stage..... "

It seemed to have run its course anyway. Let it go

derry

Oh I wish

Why?

When they break rules. You think naming and shaming is ok? "

Why do u think that ? Didn't mean to offend anyone don't know what I did

"I think I may report the thread myself at this stage.....

Or stop looking at it"

Wel since I was the OP I was wondering if people might actually have something to say that related to the topic posted originally..

Or stop looking at it

Wel since I was the OP I was wondering if people might actually have something to say that related to the topic posted originally.. "

They did, and I thought our contributions was very relevant...don't you?

Or stop looking at it

Wel since I was the OP I was wondering if people might actually have something to say that related to the topic posted originally.. "

The topics usually go off topic after around 40 posts this one probably went off topic after 1 it seems lol. It's to much dedication to even read what the 100+ have said above.

Oh I wish

Why?

Why do u think that ? Didn't mean to offend anyone don't know what I did "

Ah Polly they ain't talking to you, you done nout wrong

Or stop looking at it

Wel since I was the OP I was wondering if people might actually have something to say that related to the topic posted originally..

The topics usually go off topic after around 40 posts this one probably went off topic after 1 it seems lol. It's to much dedication to even read what the 100+ have said above. "

great input

Oh I wish

Why?

What?"

The one I reported, which is the one you're referring to, was a name and shame thread. You made a similar comment on that one so don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

derry

Sorry Hun ! Continue with pof xx

Or stop looking at it

They did, and I thought our contributions was very relevant...don't you?"

Yes but things seem to have lost track a bit along the way there... as I said I was the OP so I think I have every right to look at comments posted on a thread I posted. Be a bit stupid if I posted a thread and never went back to look at it.

Oh I wish

Why?

Why do u think that ? Didn't mean to offend anyone don't know what I did "

Seriously, it's not you I'm replying to. It wasn't you I quoted.

Oh I wish

Why?

What?

The one I reported, which is the one you're referring to, was a name and shame thread. You made a similar comment on that one so don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. "

No I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about a different one which you messaged the op gloating about getting them banned

Or stop looking at it

Yes but things seem to have lost track a bit along the way there... as I said I was the OP so I think I have every right to look at comments posted on a thread I posted. Be a bit stupid if I posted a thread and never went back to look at it. "

Of course you have the right, but you can't control it

Or stop looking at it

Yes but things seem to have lost track a bit along the way there... as I said I was the OP so I think I have every right to look at comments posted on a thread I posted. Be a bit stupid if I posted a thread and never went back to look at it. "

Ah look surely by now you know that threads tend to take a different turn every now and again, banana dude has accomplished exactly what he wanted, he jumped in, made a few comments and got everyone arguing with each other, notice that he has vanished

Or stop looking at it

Yes but things seem to have lost track a bit along the way there... as I said I was the OP so I think I have every right to look at comments posted on a thread I posted. Be a bit stupid if I posted a thread and never went back to look at it.

Of course you have the right, but you can't control it "

Oh I know that but jasper was telling me not to look at the thread.

Or stop looking at it

Of course you have the right, but you can't control it "

Jaysus I actually agree with ya

Or stop looking at it

Oh I know that but jasper was telling me not to look at the thread. "

Yes if you don't like the way its going then don't look at it...don't be saying you'll report it just because it's gone off your topic

Oh I wish

Why?

What?

The one I reported, which is the one you're referring to, was a name and shame thread. You made a similar comment on that one so don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

No I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about a different one which you messaged the op gloating about getting them banned"

I didn't gloat. When I saw her status I said I did warn you. I didn't mention anything about getting the op banned. What she was talking about was sick and is not allowed on the forum.

Good to see the fab grapevine is still up and running

Or stop looking at it

Oh I know that but jasper was telling me not to look at the thread.

Yes if you don't like the way its going then don't look at it...don't be saying you'll report it just because it's gone off your topic"

That's not why I was going reporting it. Because of the stupid arguments I spoke about 50 posts back.

Oh I wish

Why?

What?

No I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about a different one which you messaged the op gloating about getting them banned

I didn't gloat. When I saw her status I said I did warn you. I didn't mention anything about getting the op banned. What she was talking about was sick and is not allowed on the forum.

Good to see the fab grapevine is still up and running "

Fantasy isn't allowed here?