I concur with Larry David on the issue of penis size

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I concur with Larry David on the issue of penis size "

Hahaha what a hero

It's the big vaginas fault

I don't want a big Vag... I like mine the way it is. . I make it lift weights every day

"Hello...llo.... llo....llo"

It was meant to be an echo, I just feel I should clarify. It's hard to get across in text

Nahhhhhh, I prefer my tight one.

Thanks

I've never encountered a massive vagina...but there's loads of big cunts out there

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

How big is big??? Black hole of calcutta big? Or mick jagger lips big??

By *olita xxWoman  over a year ago

derry

http://youtu.be/ebUT92clxzw

Store security detest them.

"http://youtu.be/ebUT92clxzw"

Brilliant!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"http://youtu.be/ebUT92clxzw"

You have too much time on your hands

derry

I know lol but it's funny

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"Who loves a massive vagina?

"

I personally adore and owe a great kindness to the first one I was inside. I can't remember it, but I know if it wasn't for its elasticity, I may not be here.

Think about that. Take all the time you need.

By *ierycrackWoman  over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

"I've never encountered a massive vagina...but there's loads of big cunts out there "

I personally adore and owe a great kindness to the first one I was inside. I can't remember it, but I know if it wasn't for its elasticity, I may not be here.

Think about that. Take all the time you need. "

Licky I love your posts xxxx

By *anaduABCMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I've never encountered a massive vagina...but there's loads of big cunts out there "

Lol

By *anaduABCMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Think about that. Take all the time you need. "

Its not that obscure lol...yo momma-

"

mrs have a massive vagina grand canyon style lots of dare devils trying to cross it

Lickie Manor

Think about that. Take all the time you need.

Licky I love your posts xxxx"

Hello gorgeous, my dyslexic brain just read your comment like this....

I love Licky your Post xxxx!

By *olijagMan  over a year ago

derry

Can it take a hand

derry

Dear Deirdre ,

My fanny is so big it has its own shadow it is upsetting as it scares off little kids if I'm wearing a bikini at the beach on a hot day ! I love my big vagina but it doesn't love me please help

Kind regards " reader "

"Dear Deirdre ,

My fanny is so big it has its own shadow it is upsetting as it scares off little kids if I'm wearing a bikini at the beach on a hot day ! I love my big vagina but it doesn't love me please help

Kind regards " reader " "

Dear reader.

The phenomenon you experience is not unusual ...salty sea water and direct sunlight should be avoided... The general cure is a floodlit swimming pool which casts no shadows and you can drown the kids if necessary

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Mine holds my money keys and makeup on a night out. Very handy "

Haha never thought of that

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Is there some sort of measurement or criteria for a 'massive'/big vagina to find out where I stand with mine?

"Is there some sort of measurement or criteria for a 'massive'/big vagina to find out where I stand with mine?

"

I don't want to know about mine

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Is there some sort of measurement or criteria for a 'massive'/big vagina to find out where I stand with mine?

"

I have a measuring stick. I'll be there in 5.

"

if you can fit a hand, a foot, your laptop car keys, your car, mini bus, cocacola, red truck only in xmas then you have a big massive vagina

Whats a big vagina? One that needs the leg of a table to please?

I have a measuring stick. I'll be there in 5. "

I do too but only measures twl inches at the time so ill have to do it few times

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I have a measuring stick. I'll be there in 5. "

Didn't know you're into surveying

Lucan

I have a measuring stick. I'll be there in 5.

Didn't know you're into surveying "

Shhh, keep it down or everyone will want me!

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 14/04/16 08:49:23]

Lucan

if you can fit a hand, a foot, your laptop car keys, your car, mini bus, cocacola, red truck only in xmas then you have a big massive vagina "

That reminds me of the story of the girl who asked her bf to put his finger inside her. He did and then she said put two in. He did, so she said three. After that she said put your whole hand in, then said to put his arm in. At that point she said to put his two arms in, which he did. "Now clap" she said. "I can't" he replied "...

She smiled and said.....

..."see, I told you I was tight!"

I just refer to him as a huge c*nt, "ya big vagina" just doesn't cut it...

oh dear kinda mixed up here... like to try enjoy vagina rather than rip it apart lol

"

Simple. If while standing it's taller than you then definitely too big!

if you can fit a hand, a foot, your laptop car keys, your car, mini bus, cocacola, red truck only in xmas then you have a big massive vagina

That reminds me of the story of the girl who asked her bf to put his finger inside her. He did and then she said put two in. He did, so she said three. After that she said put your whole hand in, then said to put his arm in. At that point she said to put his two arms in, which he did. "Now clap" she said. "I can't" he replied "...

She smiled and said.....

"

....or she asks you to take off your ring while you're futering with her...and you say...that's not my ring...thats my watch. ...

Lucan

She smiled and said.....

....or she asks you to take off your ring while you're futering with her...and you say...that's not my ring...thats my watch. ... "

Or even an ankle bracelet... Now that's a king size fanny!

She smiled and said.....

....or she asks you to take off your ring while you're futering with her...and you say...that's not my ring...thats my watch. ...

Or even an ankle bracelet... Now that's a king size fanny! "

....my mate used to sing country roads...got the words mixed up...in the key of C ...all together now. .

Almost heaven

Wet vagina

Miner's lady

Stranger to blue water. ..

Lickie Manor

"...my mate used to sing country roads...got the words mixed up...in the key of C ...all together now. .

Almost heaven

Wet vagina

Miner's lady

Stranger to blue water. .. "

You have given me brain burn now!

Speaking of blue water, I guess its big if you put your ear near it and you can hear the sea...

Lucan

...or you sit on a stool and discover that you're only 2 inches above the floor! Jeeeaysus!

Im intimidated by large vaginas. ....I have no idea why....

"Im intimidated by large vaginas. ....I have no idea why.... "

Their shadow?

"Im intimidated by large vaginas. ....I have no idea why....

Their shadow?"

...im not sure....I have vague memories of losing my virginity to a woman qho kept a venus fly trap by her bed..

I like the banter on this site

I'm not sure if I want to remember that bit

derry

"Dear Deirdre ,

Kind regards " reader " ..

Dear reader.

The phenomenon you experience is not unusual ...salty sea water and direct sunlight should be avoided... The general cure is a floodlit swimming pool which casts no shadows and you can drown the kids if necessary "

Dear Deirdre ,

The salty water was a great help and I thank you kindly but as my vagina is so big it swallowed up the local children what should I do ?? Help

"Dear Deirdre ,

Dear reader.

The phenomenon you experience is not unusual ...salty sea water and direct sunlight should be avoided... The general cure is a floodlit swimming pool which casts no shadows and you can drown the kids if necessary

Dear Deirdre ,

The salty water was a great help and I thank you kindly but as my vagina is so big it swallowed up the local children what should I do ?? Help "

Dear reader...

Your current condition although uncommon is easily curable... Post Parturition Infantile Infestation eradication can be via 2 methods..

1.... Immerse your lady regions in Calpol or Dozol and manually extract the little ones...note ...your aforementioned condition should not require an epidural..

2... Squat over a bowl of M and M's for a while and they will come out themselves... Note ...you may need to remove the purple ones and avoid using the peanut version in case of an allergic reaction and a possible lawsuit..

Yours faithfully

derry

"Dear Deirdre ,

Dear reader.

Dear Deirdre ,

The salty water was a great help and I thank you kindly but as my vagina is so big it swallowed up the local children what should I do ?? Help ..

Dear reader...

Your current condition although uncommon is easily curable... Post Parturition Infantile Infestation eradication can be via 2 methods..

1.... Immerse your lady regions in Calpol or Dozol and manually extract the little ones...note ...your aforementioned condition should not require an epidural..

2... Squat over a bowl of M and M's for a while and they will come out themselves... Note ...you may need to remove the purple ones and avoid using the peanut version in case of an allergic reaction and a possible lawsuit..

Yours faithfully "

Lol love dear deirde

"Dear Deirdre ,

Dear reader.

Dear Deirdre ,

The salty water was a great help and I thank you kindly but as my vagina is so big it swallowed up the local children what should I do ?? Help ..

Dear reader...

Yours faithfully

Lol love dear deirde "

Lol I lust dear reader

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"

We would be only to happy to check it out for you

I'm only little so have a little one, but can accommodate all sizes

By *ortidanMan  over a year ago

Moira

"I'm only little so have a little one, but can accommodate all sizes "

Can we test that out to see

"I'm only little so have a little one, but can accommodate all sizes

Can we test that out to see "

Haha. You are a quare geg in Norn Iron speak. By the way, I like your status

How do you define big ? do you meant its not tight ?

Lazy Saturday mornings and tight vaginas have a lot in common , both are ruined by the arrival of kids .

Is big defined by the ability of hosting two cocks in?

By *ortidanMan  over a year ago

Moira

"I'm only little so have a little one, but can accommodate all sizes

Can we test that out to see

Haha. You are a quare geg in Norn Iron speak. By the way, I like your status "

Well if you dont ask you never know and sure you no the craic yourself lol. I'm just lovin your pics

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

Love going swimming in a new vagina

» Add a new message to this topic