FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Short guys

Short guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey just wondering what do women have against short guys? Some women anyway. I may be short but I'm loads of fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

I've nothing against short guys I just prefer tall ones, just like you might prefer blondes or big boobs..

"I've nothing against short guys I just prefer tall ones, just like you might prefer blondes or big boobs.. "

I'm 5'4. Does that rule me out? I'd definitely do naughty things to you

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

That and you're in cork..

Sorry.. But best of luck on the site!

"That and you're in cork..

Sorry.. But best of luck on the site! "

You too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer men who are taller than me. It's just personal preference, like a lot of things.

"I prefer men who are taller than me. It's just personal preference, like a lot of things. "

Have you ever been with a shorter guy?

By *anaduABCMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Sorry.. But best of luck on the site! "

Whats wrong with Cork peeps...rebels rule!!-

Sorry.. But best of luck on the site!

Whats wrong with Cork peeps...rebels rule!!-"

"I prefer men who are taller than me. It's just personal preference, like a lot of things.

Have you ever been with a shorter guy?"

No, as I'm attracted to taller guys.

"I prefer men who are taller than me. It's just personal preference, like a lot of things.

Have you ever been with a shorter guy?

No, as I'm attracted to taller guys. "

Broaden your mind and you might be surprised

By *ierycrackWoman  over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

There's nothing wrong with a short man!

"There's nothing wrong with a short man! "

Indeed we make up for it in other ways

By *ierycrackWoman  over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

"There's nothing wrong with a short man!

Indeed we make up for it in other ways "

mind you don't pole vault over the forum!

"There's nothing wrong with a short man!

Indeed we make up for it in other ways mind you don't pole vault over the forum! "

I prefer taller tbh

"I prefer taller tbh "

Fair enough. Just curious why so?

Was brought up to respect women so love to look up to tall ladies

"Was brought up to respect women so love to look up to tall ladies "

By *ublin_hungMan  over a year ago

Fundalk

Women just prefer taller men. Its nearly universal don't let it get you down.

Its just biology like the golden mean's role in beauty.

Work with what you have. I am not the tallest guy either its never stopped me with the ladies.

THE SECRET IS DONT GIVE A FUUUCK LOL

There are no guys shorter than me

"There are no guys shorter than me "

And you're no less beautiful for it

"There are no guys shorter than me

And you're no less beautiful for it "

I've been with shorter men and taller men, taller men is my preference just because I'm tall and I like wearing heels, same as some men like skinny girls and some love curvy. Never any offence is meant I'm sure

"I've been with shorter men and taller men, taller men is my preference just because I'm tall and I like wearing heels, same as some men like skinny girls and some love curvy. Never any offence is meant I'm sure "

you're very sexy regardless

Think the answer is somewhere between evolution and nobody likes the sight of a jack Russell on a greyhound

"I've been with shorter men and taller men, taller men is my preference just because I'm tall and I like wearing heels, same as some men like skinny girls and some love curvy. Never any offence is meant I'm sure "

Slim is a much nicer word. It's a pity most don't use it

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Think the answer is somewhere between evolution and nobody likes the sight of a jack Russell on a greyhound "

whats about a great dane on a chihuahua is that the opposite ?

"I've been with shorter men and taller men, taller men is my preference just because I'm tall and I like wearing heels, same as some men like skinny girls and some love curvy. Never any offence is meant I'm sure

Slim is a much nicer word. It's a pity most don't use it "

No offence meant

"I've been with shorter men and taller men, taller men is my preference just because I'm tall and I like wearing heels, same as some men like skinny girls and some love curvy. Never any offence is meant I'm sure

Slim is a much nicer word. It's a pity most don't use it

No offence meant

"

Obvious that. Your comment wasn't offensive

By *ig chipMan  over a year ago

carrick.on-shannon

small guys can have big cocks.

"small guys can have big cocks."

Definitely

I've been with men who are not much taller than me, and I've been with men well over six feet tall. I do like taller, a tall man makes me feel safe, for want of a better word.

"Think the answer is somewhere between evolution and nobody likes the sight of a jack Russell on a greyhound "
...if you could train them to missionary

tom cruise and Nicole kidman, if you found them weird looking that's probably the reason.

Though its just probably women perceive taller men to be better and are as shallow as men really

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I've found a man smaller than me!

By *tretch4lifeMan  over a year ago

Back of the beyonds

Ladies preference for taller men is often been a sense of security. Bring towered over and feeling safe. The majority of ladies love there high heels to. When a guy is taller it's what they like and as I often say it gives ladies a good excuse to wear the high heels.

I personally love a lady in high heels. If she was 6'4" and in 6" platform heels then we would be the same high. Yes I am 6'10"!!!!

[Removed by poster at 13/04/16 23:44:03]

"Ladies preference for taller men is often been a sense of security. Bring towered over and feeling safe. The majority of ladies love there high heels to. When a guy is taller it's what they like and as I often say it gives ladies a good excuse to wear the high heels.

I personally love a lady in high heels. If she was 6'4" and in 6" platform heels then we would be the same high. Yes I am 6'10"!!!! "

Its only here I seem to come across the taller guys... I'm 5'10 in flats anyways so most guys I've been with have been shorter..hence since I joined here I might as well look for my preference..taller guys

Im 5 10 and Im starting to feel small, such is the height of the youth today..

"Hey just wondering what do women have against short guys? Some women anyway. I may be short but I'm loads of fun "

Women don't have anything against shorter than average men. That's just the paranoid wee man syndrome coming out in you. Maybe that is the unattractive trait.....

"Hey just wondering what do women have against short guys? Some women anyway. I may be short but I'm loads of fun

Women don't have anything against shorter than average men. That's just the paranoid wee man syndrome coming out in you. Maybe that is the unattractive trait..... "

Were you a woman in times past that you seem to know this?

I don't have anything against short men, I just don't want to have sex with them.

"Im 5 10 and Im starting to feel small, such is the height of the youth today.."

I hear you, my 18 year old is 5'10 and feels he is short lol, mind you, his g/f is the same height as him.

"Hey just wondering what do women have against short guys? Some women anyway. I may be short but I'm loads of fun

Women don't have anything against shorter than average men. That's just the paranoid wee man syndrome coming out in you. Maybe that is the unattractive trait.....

Were you a woman in times past that you seem to know this? "

I'm fairly confident that we only have one life in this universe. So i'd say no. I also said 'maybe'. Then you've got to think that the only ones who bring height up are short people. Why? I don't know, you can answer that for me. Is it something that's always bothered you?

"Hey just wondering what do women have against short guys? Some women anyway. I may be short but I'm loads of fun "

Just not quite as much fun as your taller counterparts....

nothing against shorter men,but I had the misfortune to marry a man a couple of inches shorter than me and for over 20 yrs I could not wear heels when going out or he would sulk , made me bend down in photos to appear shorter in height , and was utterly delighted when my spine compacted and i lost 2 inches off my height due to carrying a multiple pregnancy to 40 weeks of large babies , yep I divorced the cnut . I now wont meet / date or consider anyone under 6 foot minimum . coincidentally any man ive ever known who was short in height always had a napoleon complex about it , very offputting .

Is it to have sex or to go red carpet?? . I just want fuck her!! Not attached. we are the same size on the bed

I'm fairly confident that we only have one life in this universe. So i'd say no. I also said 'maybe'. Then you've got to think that the only ones who bring height up are short people. Why? I don't know, you can answer that for me. Is it something that's always bothered you? "

Clearly the only people hung up on height are taller people. Hence the point of this thread. But you already knew that, you just wanted to troll.

I'm fairly confident that we only have one life in this universe. So i'd say no. I also said 'maybe'. Then you've got to think that the only ones who bring height up are short people. Why? I don't know, you can answer that for me. Is it something that's always bothered you?

Clearly the only people hung up on height are taller people. Hence the point of this thread. But you already knew that, you just wanted to troll."

Sorry, i and everyone else must have missed the 'point' of this thread. I don't get your thinking, that taller people are hung up on height. Please enlighten me, as i'm finding it hard to understand from your opening post. As for trolling, wise up and grow a set. You're a growing man, sorry grown man.

Women don't have anything against shorter than average men. That's just the paranoid wee man syndrome coming out in you. Maybe that is the unattractive trait..... "

Plus tall girls like to wear sexy heels too

Clearly the only people hung up on height are taller people. Hence the point of this thread. But you already knew that, you just wanted to troll.

Sorry, i and everyone else must have missed the 'point' of this thread. I don't get your thinking, that taller people are hung up on height. Please enlighten me, as i'm finding it hard to understand from your opening post. As for trolling, wise up and grow a set. You're a growing man, sorry grown man. "

Sorry maybe I didn't say it clearly enough for you so I'll spell it out again. Some women, a lot in fact, rule men out by virtue of the fact that we are shorter than they are. As I said in my first post this thread was an attempt to find out why. Last time I checked you're not a woman so run along now.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2703475929699580&id=199098633470668

Explains it all for me

Sky news reporting last night saying that sperm banks in the US will not accept sperm donations from men under 5'10".......go figure

L

"Sky news reporting last night saying that sperm banks in the US will not accept sperm donations from men under 5'10".......go figure

L"

sounds like they are trying to create a certain type... Like Hitler

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Sky news reporting last night saying that sperm banks in the US will not accept sperm donations from men under 5'10".......go figure

L sounds like they are trying to create a certain type... Like Hitler "

They may just have a very high counter or maybe the lower shelves are just full?

Sorry, i and everyone else must have missed the 'point' of this thread. I don't get your thinking, that taller people are hung up on height. Please enlighten me, as i'm finding it hard to understand from your opening post. As for trolling, wise up and grow a set. You're a growing man, sorry grown man.

Sorry maybe I didn't say it clearly enough for you so I'll spell it out again. Some women, a lot in fact, rule men out by virtue of the fact that we are shorter than they are. As I said in my first post this thread was an attempt to find out why. Last time I checked you're not a woman so run along now."

Who said that? Oh there you are.....

By *ndrowrockMan  over a year ago

cc

6 foot 6. Women like the height but male part of couples give me strange looks especially if they are vertically challenged

Sorry maybe I didn't say it clearly enough for you so I'll spell it out again. Some women, a lot in fact, rule men out by virtue of the fact that we are shorter than they are. As I said in my first post this thread was an attempt to find out why. Last time I checked you're not a woman so run along now.

Who said that? Oh there you are..... "

Pathetic

This is getting boring now

Streeetch, love been tall

Not all women are like that...Im taller than Mr J...Not by much,but wen i have high shoes on im towering over him,but not a problem for me

Mrs J

Ladies, what do ye consider a tall man? Doesn't matter what height you are, just what you think tall is?

I say on my profile ( that's never read anyway) that I like tall men, yet half the mails I get are from guys all under 5'10

Lads, just get over it. The woman could be ugly as sin and fat as a fool, she can still call the shots in here because of the numbers. So just accept that or piss off.

[Removed by poster at 17/04/16 00:10:32]

"Lads, just get over it. The woman could be ugly as sin and fat as a fool, she can still call the shots in here because of the numbers. So just accept that or piss off. "

Tis true I'm afraid

By *tretch4lifeMan  over a year ago

Back of the beyonds

Believe it or not I wasn't allowed attend a meet this evening because I was to tall. One male was seemingly quite small (small man syndrome) that I might have made him feel uncomfortable about his height. So the question is would a short guy feel intimated if a taller guy was standing beside him?

"Believe it or not I wasn't allowed attend a meet this evening because I was to tall. One male was seemingly quite small (small man syndrome) that I might have made him feel uncomfortable about his height. So the question is would a short guy feel intimated if a taller guy was standing beside him?"

Yeahhhh that was prob just an excuse dude

"Believe it or not I wasn't allowed attend a meet this evening because I was to tall. One male was seemingly quite small (small man syndrome) that I might have made him feel uncomfortable about his height. So the question is would a short guy feel intimated if a taller guy was standing beside him?"

Yep I suppose its true, just like a guy with a small mickey would feel intimidated by a guy with a giant schloong...

» Add a new message to this topic