FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Your Thoughts

Your Thoughts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Folks,

I have a question that I have been thinking about and I'd be interested to hear what people think. I suppose its more relevant to singles on here but couples I would like to hear what ye think also.

Like most people, I would like to find love in the future. But I have been thinking if I would ever discuss the fact that I was on a site like fabs. Obviously, honesty is very important in a solid relationship. I would be of the mindset that any future partners sex 'history' is none of my bees knees. But if the duscussion ever came up would you not talk about it, lie, or tell all and see what happens. As we know, fabs is very left of field for the majority of the population even though I think it is changing a bit with the likes of POF and tinder coming more popular. I hate judging people and dont like it when its done to me but we know what little old ireland is like.

For my two cents, I dont think I could lie but I would be worried about what it may do to the relationship.

I must also point out that I have not met many yet some might say i have nothing to worry about

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I number of years ago I started a vanilla relationship walked away from swinging etc and at around the 7 month mark my past came up and it shocked her and it affected the relationship afterwards every time we rowed it came up and she always compared herself/us to the women I met via swinging and the things I got up to. my advice would be to be honest if you are asked about swinging other than that you can just say you slept with lots of people without mentioning swinging

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or just couple up with a fellow fabber. Boom! Problem solved

Thanks Dionysus.

"Or just couple up with a fellow fabber. Boom! Problem solved "

you asking me out

I'd have to be honest, but reading laids post I could understand a person feeling like that too...

It's a no win!

But I'd have to be honest somebody I wanted to be with..

"Or just couple up with a fellow fabber. Boom! Problem solved "

Id have to be honest and tell him, but guys look at girls a lot differently for being precocious then a girl would look at a guy. It's nearly expected of a guy to have some sort of past but women are seen as dirty!

"Or just couple up with a fellow fabber. Boom! Problem solved

you asking me out "

It's the tight pants

By *on1980Man  over a year ago

City Centre

I had a vanilla relationship recently and I was honest about my swinging experience, limited as it is, but the girl in question had no issues with it. She didn't want to indulge herself but had no issue with my past. I suppose it depends on the person.

*promiscuous

It's a tough call . The past is the past and unless I was asked directly wouldn't volunteer the information . Some people aren't as open minded as us and just can't seem to understand or handle a history like ours .I know others that have developed relationships here but trust was always an underlying issue . X

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"I number of years ago I started a vanilla relationship walked away from swinging etc and at around the 7 month mark my past came up and it shocked her and it affected the relationship afterwards every time we rowed it came up and she always compared herself/us to the women I met via swinging and the things I got up to. my advice would be to be honest if you are asked about swinging other than that you can just say you slept with lots of people without mentioning swinging"

No interest in swinging with her laid?

Fair enough if not. Even to a swinging guy it might not turn him on to swing with his girl. Horses for courses

Thanks folks....maybe I am just over thinking it?

Should your past sexual encounters have any place in a new relationship

"I number of years ago I started a vanilla relationship walked away from swinging etc and at around the 7 month mark my past came up and it shocked her and it affected the relationship afterwards every time we rowed it came up and she always compared herself/us to the women I met via swinging and the things I got up to. my advice would be to be honest if you are asked about swinging other than that you can just say you slept with lots of people without mentioning swinging

Fair enough if not. Even to a swinging guy it might not turn him on to swing with his girl. Horses for courses"

Swinging as a couple isn't for everyone

"Should your past sexual encounters have any place in a new relationship "

in a perfect world.....No.....but!

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"I number of years ago I started a vanilla relationship walked away from swinging etc and at around the 7 month mark my past came up and it shocked her and it affected the relationship afterwards every time we rowed it came up and she always compared herself/us to the women I met via swinging and the things I got up to. my advice would be to be honest if you are asked about swinging other than that you can just say you slept with lots of people without mentioning swinging

Fair enough if not. Even to a swinging guy it might not turn him on to swing with his girl. Horses for courses"

she had absolutely no interest in swinging id have swung no problems

"Should your past sexual encounters have any place in a new relationship

in a perfect world.....No.....but!"

leave the past in the past wud be what I wud do lol none of a new partners business it would stir up emotions I reckon

"Should your past sexual encounters have any place in a new relationship "

You've never been curious about each other's pasts?

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I think past sexual experiences are just that past....no need to give chapter and verse.... As long as you don't expect her too

"Should your past sexual encounters have any place in a new relationship

in a perfect world.....No.....but!

leave the past in the past wud be what I wud do lol none of a new partners business it would stir up emotions I reckon "

Personally I'd rather know sooner than later if jealousy and insecurity are going to be an issue, who needs that shite? I want a partner I can be honest with and who isn't afraid tovbe honest with me.

"Or just couple up with a fellow fabber. Boom! Problem solved

you asking me out

It's the tight pants "

i have a sqeaky voice because of them

Found it better to be honest about things I'd rather be told the truth by someone whose supposed to care than by finding out another way

I was in a relationship til recently where I admitted from the beginning that I swung and was involved with bdsm. The swinging turned out to be an issue over time despite no longer playing. It was eventually the reason why as the judgement was too much among other things. In future it would almost be worth just hooking with a swinger as then both cant judge lol

"I was in a relationship til recently where I admitted from the beginning that I swung and was involved with bdsm. The swinging turned out to be an issue over time despite no longer playing. It was eventually the reason why as the judgement was too much among other things. In future it would almost be worth just hooking with a swinger as then both cant judge lol"

Sorry to hear misses..., welcome back

"I was in a relationship til recently where I admitted from the beginning that I swung and was involved with bdsm. The swinging turned out to be an issue over time despite no longer playing. It was eventually the reason why as the judgement was too much among other things. In future it would almost be worth just hooking with a swinger as then both cant judge lol

Sorry to hear misses..., welcome back "

In years to come he may regret that he did'nt join you on youre journeys.Better luck next time .

Most of my friends know I am a kinky pervert and really enjoy DP, threesomes etc., so I'll make it very clear to 'the one', should I ever meet that amazing woman.

Even few people at work know what I'm up to.

I guess, I am pretty open about my sexual desires, so no issues saying this to the one I will eventually fall in love with.

» Add a new message to this topic