FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > newbe

newbe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Only knew to This was just wondering if anyone had a few tips for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Someone told me Granddads World in the 3.20 at Newmarket won't lose today.

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

Just get chatting on the forums and be patient on here as it will take a while to get verified plus keep an eye out on the forums for meet and greets it's a great way to get to know the lovely people of fab

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just get chatting on the forums and be patient on here as it will take a while to get verified plus keep an eye out on the forums for meet and greets it's a great way to get to know the lovely people of fab "

This

Also you might want to revisit your profile and do a little editing before the Grammer and spelling police get a hold of you.

Happy fabbing

"Just get chatting on the forums and be patient on here as it will take a while to get verified plus keep an eye out on the forums for meet and greets it's a great way to get to know the lovely people of fab

This

Also you might want to revisit your profile and do a little editing before the Grammer and spelling police get a hold of you.

Happy fabbing "

LOL just realized this might make me one

Doh!!

"Just get chatting on the forums and be patient on here as it will take a while to get verified plus keep an eye out on the forums for meet and greets it's a great way to get to know the lovely people of fab

This

Happy fabbing

Doh!!"

Feckin Nazi

This

Happy fabbing

Doh!!

Feckin Nazi "

Ouch

Harsh Goldie I was trying to be helpful

This

Happy fabbing

Doh!!

Feckin Nazi

Ouch

Harsh Goldie I was trying to be helpful "

I'm just playing with you Yosser xxx

This

Happy fabbing

Doh!!

Feckin Nazi

Ouch

Harsh Goldie I was trying to be helpful

I'm just playing with you Yosser xxx"

Oh I know

Today's favorite is 4th January by the way

Thanks for the advice fabheads

Your pics are good, but I'd definitely tidy up your profile text a bit! I'd take the bit out about your last relationship...there's no need for negativity, it doesn't come across well! Avoid txt spk.

Your messages are very important. Don't send "hi" or "hi how r u" or anything like that. Try and be interesting and engage the person in conversation. Read their profile, refer to something on it if possible so they know you've read it.

As a single guy you're competing with tonnes of others so it might be slow going but you look super hot so hopefully it won't take you long to get going so to speak

Good luck and enjoy x

Lovely pics and wish you all the best.

Only bit of advice would be maybe reconsider your age range 18-28 is very limiting on here as most don't get into swinging till mid 30s

Thanks for the compliments and the advice didn't think anyone would of txt back

» Add a new message to this topic