FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What annoys you about Fab?

What annoys you about Fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey people what annoys you about Fabswingers? One thing that annoys me is the women with no photos and they have a list of demands on the page including no photo, no reply. What are your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey people what annoys you about Fabswingers? One thing that annoys me is the women with no photos and they have a list of demands on the page including no photo, no reply. What are your thoughts?"

That you shouldn't bother reading the profile if the absence of pics annoys you so much.

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

Whingers.....lol

Nothing

People that say

Cannot accomdate

Cannot travel

So should I collect you, bring you to my house, fuck your brains out then drop you back home again? Does that really happen ?

Jealous people ffs..... get a grip!!

The people that write a novel for there profile bio

its feckin' addictiveness

People mailing you 'Hi', 'How are you'... Etc.

You respond and then nothing.

Just why?

By *ierycrackWoman  over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

The amount of timewasters and fakes.

People that have no brains to understand a profile.oh and constant attention seeking.

"Hey people what annoys you about Fabswingers? One thing that annoys me is the women with no photos and they have a list of demands on the page including no photo, no reply. What are your thoughts?

That you shouldn't bother reading the profile if the absence of pics annoys you so much.

"

some times there is no profile photos but still a gallery when you click on the profile

"its feckin' addictiveness"
very true

"The people that write a novel for there profile bio"
yeah ive noticed alot of that

I agree with it being addictive!

"Hey people what annoys you about Fabswingers? One thing that annoys me is the women with no photos and they have a list of demands on the page including no photo, no reply. What are your thoughts?"

Couldn't agree more.

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

oops... is mine one of these ''novels''

By *olita xxWoman  over a year ago

derry

Very addictive I've been online all day !!!

"oops... is mine one of these ''novels'' "

No have seen much much longer ones then yours.

Liars & cheaters, everything else is great

dublin

I agree fully then they ask for a face pic. ...The cheek of it

"People that say

Cannot accomdate

Cannot travel

So should I collect you, bring you to my house, fuck your brains out then drop you back home again? Does that really happen ? "

I actually had some ask me to do that

People that dwell in the past and can't move on with their life's ...jealousy is a terrible thing....

Someone reading your message and marking it a unread just after haping to me,she looking for a friend invite without any photos on here..now I know what people mean.. Learning fast..

dublin

swear to god... I had a guy ask me to '''drop him to training cause the luas was on strike''///..

never met him.. had only chatted a while... nutter ... ha

"swear to god... I had a guy ask me to '''drop him to training cause the luas was on strike''///..

never met him.. had only chatted a while... nutter ... ha "

lol poor rain

dublin

I could write a book madam.. lol

By *ierycrackWoman  over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

Explaining to people why i cannot accom or travel as reason is not on my profile.

"swear to god... I had a guy ask me to '''drop him to training cause the luas was on strike''///..

never met him.. had only chatted a while... nutter ... ha "

now that made me laugh

Single guys with zero respect for couples. YES we are on a swinging site, but sending a message saying "does she want my dick in her ass" is just ridiculous.

And people with no pics and the first line on the profile says "no pic no reply"...........ffs. lol

"Single guys with zero respect for couples. YES we are on a swinging site, but sending a message saying "does she want my dick in her ass" is just ridiculous.

And people with no pics and the first line on the profile says "no pic no reply"...........ffs. lol"

dublin

never met him.. had only chatted a while... nutter ... ha now that made me laugh"

I still have the kik message... cracks me up.. ha

"People that say

Cannot accomdate

Cannot travel

So should I collect you, bring you to my house, fuck your brains out then drop you back home again? Does that really happen ? "

"Liars & cheaters, everything else is great "

Oh def snap which these turn into timewasters

By *llen n SebbCouple  over a year ago

Walkinstown

Irish people.

Still not sure why any of these would annoy anyone

"Single guys with zero respect for couples. YES we are on a swinging site, but sending a message saying "does she want my dick in her ass" is just ridiculous.

And people with no pics and the first line on the profile says "no pic no reply"...........ffs. lol"

delete and block

never met him.. had only chatted a while... nutter ... ha now that made me laugh

I still have the kik message... cracks me up.. ha "

god loves a tryer i suppose lol

"oops... is mine one of these ''novels'' "

Yer NO !!

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

"No one will meet me because I'm not verified, I can't get verified because no one will meet me"

Those threads annoy me, GO TO A FUCKIN M&G!

Judgemental people....

Bigots...

Derogatory comments....

Double standards...

Homophobes...

And ignorance....

When peeps can't seem to state what their preference is without slating what they deem unattractive. Get over it! You don't like the look of them - you don't have to shag them! Just stop being so disrespectful and have some manners

I don't get annoyed with fabswingers like I don't get annoyed with jerks outside fab. Just ignore, move on, don't converse, don't criticise either...life too short..on here for fun

"its feckin' addictiveness"
agree

"Very addictive I've been online all day !!! "

""No one will meet me because I'm not verified, I can't get verified because no one will meet me"

Those threads annoy me, GO TO A FUCKIN M&G!"

Most meet and greets are for verified members only

dublin

"oops... is mine one of these ''novels''

Yer NO !!"

The fact I can't get to all the parties, socials etc. the jet set life style ain't all it's cracked up to be

I can understand annoyance at timewasters and certain characteristics tbf but ultimately those they apply to aren't worth a second thought; best not to concern yourself with such negativity or things that wind you up.

Fab's not worth getting beat up over, sure we're all here for a bit of fun in the end

"I can understand annoyance at timewasters and certain characteristics tbf but ultimately those they apply to aren't worth a second thought; best not to concern yourself with such negativity or things that wind you up.

Fab's not worth getting beat up over, sure we're all here for a bit of fun in the end "

My sentiments exactly

That I am so perfect for this place

Wow!! What can one say about the phenomena that is Fabswingers....

One thing _umps to mind every time that i am on the site. That is the amount of classlessness. Mainly with regard to photos and the status updates. I hear some say, "but it's a sex site!" & "each to their own". That may be but it still annoys me. Some of the photos are just disgusting and some of the updates scream absolute debouchery and weirdly pride. Verifications are worn like Fabswinger medals to be proud of and not that the user is genuine and trustworthy.

Before i go off on one, lastly. The forums. The forum is one of my favourite features of the site. What annoys me about them and more so in life in general. Is the people who can't understand that people are different and have different views on things. Quick to try and make a dick of anyone or scream bullying, especially when they aren't intelligent enough to engage in conversation and make clear points.

I think, i need to redo my profile!

"Wow!! What can one say about the phenomena that is Fabswingers....

One thing _umps to mind every time that i am on the site. That is the amount of classlessness. Mainly with regard to photos and the status updates. I hear some say, "but it's a sex site!" & "each to their own". That may be but it still annoys me. Some of the photos are just disgusting and some of the updates scream absolute debouchery and weirdly pride. Verifications are worn like Fabswinger medals to be proud of and not that the user is genuine and trustworthy.

Before i go off on one, lastly. The forums. The forum is one of my favourite features of the site. What annoys me about them and more so in life in general. Is the people who can't understand that people are different and have different views on things. Quick to try and make a dick of anyone or scream bullying, especially when they aren't intelligent enough to engage in conversation and make clear points.

I think, i need to redo my profile! "

Feel better now you got that off your chest

'Before I go off on one' hahaha

I think, i need to redo my profile!

Feel better now you got that off your chest "

Ha ha, feel exactly the same!

Like hidden profiles...

Nothing. ...hold on.....no..nothing annoys us on fab....zero. ..zilch...today that is...

I think you are raising few valid points here.

Fab is not much different from the vanilla life. It attracts as many classy, intelligent and nice people as you see in the outside world. Same with those that may not fulfil your criteria. It makes is very nice, when you actually get to chatting to someone who is genuinely a good human with a nice kink or kinks.

Various verifications on profiles I wouldn't see as a bad thing. Since people know a lot of people from the lifestyle, showing verifications gives a chance that they know someone you already met before, so they can check in with that person who you are and what the others think of you based on the type of experience you've had. That's a good thing in my books.

Forums... Easily to misread something and forum readers rarely forget.... hahaha Been there, done that once would want to say. Not much of real conversations on it. So called 'banter' overtakes any real exchange of opinions usually. But that's who people are and what they want, so at least it's democratic (very annoying at times). It's a pity there aren't many interesting conversations about eroticism and sex on Irish forums much.

By *cltdCouple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

The going back and forth on to message pages.

Loving the fab life... All good

derry

[Removed by poster at 11/04/16 23:17:34]

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"Hey people what annoys you about Fabswingers?"

Absolutely nothing, because when you choose to focus on the good, then you will see the good.

When you see the good here, you're more likely to return the good.

I recommend getting along to one of Lolli and Laids socials, then you will know what there is to like.

"I recommend getting along to one of Lolli and Laids socials, then you will know what there is to like."

Their socials are class! Always good memories I have from these events

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

""No one will meet me because I'm not verified, I can't get verified because no one will meet me"

Those threads annoy me, GO TO A FUCKIN M&G!

Most meet and greets are for verified members only "

Ah there's plenty of ones that aren't too but besides that, why not just setup a coffee M&G themselves rather than posting about it, or at least go on cam. If there's a will, there's a way!

"I recommend getting along to one of Lolli and Laids socials, then you will know what there is to like.

Their socials are class! Always good memories I have from these events "

Aw you guys are too kind

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

Using their status to take sideswipes at others...

"Using their status to take sideswipes at others..."

Awwhhhhhh....That's the FUN part

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"I recommend getting along to one of Lolli and Laids socials, then you will know what there is to like.

Their socials are class! Always good memories I have from these events "

Hey pal, I can't make the next one but look forward to seeing you at the one after.

By *ecretgamesMan  over a year ago

the moon

What I hate most about Fab is the fact that I am usually up half the bloody night catching up on stuff I should have done during the day but didn't since I was way too busy chatting, perving, fabbing and having a general laugh on the forums Fab is bloody addictive

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"Hey people what annoys you about Fabswingers?

Absolutely nothing, because when you choose to focus on the good, then you will see the good.

When you see the good here, you're more likely to return the good.

I recommend getting along to one of Lolli and Laids socials, then you will know what there is to like or not "

And people with no pics and the first line on the profile says "no pic no reply"...........ffs.

lol"

Totally agree.

"Hey people what annoys you about Fabswingers?

When you see the good here, you're more likely to return the good "

That's the style!! Very true words & I love the way you think

Way to go

What annoys me?? Some of the nut jobs on here. Suggest an evening meet cos I work nights and suddenly I'm married and I asked for an afternoon meet....

Oh yeah then calls me a creep (probably worse now) in her status and blocks me.

Ya just can't win sometimes

The fake profiles with awesome stolen pics

fakes & messers

Shit stirrers in the forums ,same ones all the time .Its quite sad actually but gives you the heads up on what profiles to avoid .Apart from that nothing much .

"Very addictive I've been online all day !!! "
you need to get a life

What annoys us most about fab

All socials are at the weekend.

A handful of people think they owe fab and rule it

To many timewasters

"Whingers.....lol"

Women/couples whinging about single guys who send crap messages have no pics (or just cock pics) and cannot accommodate (attached?) and won't take no for an answer/have a sense of entitlement.

Actually no...not the women/couples. The guys who do this because they are idiots!

"Irish people."

Why??

A lot of things annoy me...whingers (ironic I know ), passive aggressive statuses, people who are rude on the forum, txt spk, and "hi how r u" messages...to name but a few

The inline quote function can get out of hand at times. Trolls and fakes are irritating but all in all its a good site from which we have met some really amazing people.

Long may it continue

The addiction that I have towards this place... I have told myself I'm leaving 1000 times and im still fucking here. Still stuck. Still foxie roxie!!!

Smart arses on the forum

Lack of effort when it comes to communicating.

Hate when you are having a flowing conversation and next minute it stops .

Or when the woman asks for pictures then you send it next thing you no you are blocked.

Helllooo

I think alot of people especially girls just want to have their egos toyed with ,well not al of them,the site is getting ridiculous at times ,its a sex site people ,lads if a girl says no dont take it to hearth just move on and thats it ,and dont talk to them like a piece of meet to degrade ,nobody has manners on this ,I find it laughable how adults can go on like it ,but girls yous do make it hard to meet yoys

"I think alot of people especially girls just want to have their egos toyed with ,well not al of them,the site is getting ridiculous at times ,its a sex site people ,lads if a girl says no dont take it to hearth just move on and thats it ,and dont talk to them like a piece of meet to degrade ,nobody has manners on this ,I find it laughable how adults can go on like it ,but girls yous do make it hard to meet yoys "

Nobody has manners on this? What a load of balls. I certainly do.

"I think alot of people especially girls just want to have their egos toyed with ,well not al of them,the site is getting ridiculous at times ,its a sex site people ,lads if a girl says no dont take it to hearth just move on and thats it ,and dont talk to them like a piece of meet to degrade ,nobody has manners on this ,I find it laughable how adults can go on like it ,but girls yous do make it hard to meet yoys

Nobody has manners on this? What a load of balls. I certainly do. "

Yes you do and so does Kaizer

"I think alot of people especially girls just want to have their egos toyed with ,well not al of them,the site is getting ridiculous at times ,its a sex site people ,lads if a girl says no dont take it to hearth just move on and thats it ,and dont talk to them like a piece of meet to degrade ,nobody has manners on this ,I find it laughable how adults can go on like it ,but girls yous do make it hard to meet yoys

Nobody has manners on this? What a load of balls. I certainly do. "

...we did have a nice chat ,I didnt mean everyone ...

Some people are like that and yes there is plenty that are polite ,how could you be rude Red

Some breakfast as well please

Well said!!!!!

Messages from guys I've never spoke to asking to meet now.

People who only post negative in the forums.

Abusive messages.

People who use status updates to abuse others.

The squirting is piss argument.

The name. It's awful.

"Messages from guys I've never spoke to asking to meet now.

Abusive messages.

"

Who cares what squirting is! It tastes great!!

"Messages from guys I've never spoke to asking to meet now.

Abusive messages.

Who cares what squirting is! It tastes great!! "

That's my point !

Attention seeking, plenty of them on here, all I can say, get a life

derry

Some ( not all don't flip ur lid) but some. Men on here are so pushy and forward with single woman on here but the annoyance is that if u walked past them in the street you wouldn't even look twice

[Removed by poster at 12/04/16 15:24:43]

"Some ( not all don't flip ur lid) but some. Men on here are so pushy and forward with single woman on here but the annoyance is that if u walked past them in the street you wouldn't even look twice "
Keyboard warriors

When a guy sends yummy pics and they're fake

"What annoys me?? Some of the nut jobs on here. Suggest an evening meet cos I work nights and suddenly I'm married and I asked for an afternoon meet....

Oh yeah then calls me a creep (probably worse now) in her status and blocks me.

Ya just can't win sometimes"

Her loss BIGTIME

By *onzo1880Man  over a year ago

Tyrone, Ireland

Fab is what it is. Try not to take it too seriously or to heart. Always fun!

Chatting away on kik etc getting on the finest, happened to disagree about something then blocked , what a waste of time

By *ublin_hungMan  over a year ago

Fundalk

People asking you to piss in their mouths !!!! They could at least buy me dinner first the cheek !!!!

"When a guy sends yummy pics and they're fake "

With a figure like yours, they probably feel they need to up their game... Lack of self confidence they have.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Ppl assuming that its always the male half of the cpl that's on line as if we females in a cpl have no input.....and because you have single guys blocked they think there's no point in engaging with you on forums/chat rooms... How do you think we find single guys??

"Ppl assuming that its always the male half of the cpl that's on line as if we females in a cpl have no input...."

I find that a lot on the forum make that assumption too.

I'm not on enough atm to get annoyed about anything...i need to spend more time on fab...i think you can only be called a real fabber when the place drives you bonkers!!...

"When a guy sends yummy pics and they're fake

With a figure like yours, they probably feel they need to up their game... Lack of self confidence they have."

Thank you

Trolls - they annoy me.

"When a guy sends yummy pics and they're fake

With a figure like yours, they probably feel they need to up their game... Lack of self confidence they have.

Thank you "

Dream Fab

so true!!

The same topics being repeated again and again

"The same topics being repeated again and again"

Lol

By *aywhatnowMan  over a year ago

North County

"Trolls - they annoy me. "

That couple seem to be gone a while now so that's two less trolls

Lately it's Post on the forums that just disappear

Not much. Its a swingers site. If things on here annoy you well maybe this isn't the place for you

dublin

"People asking you to piss in their mouths !!!! They could at least buy me dinner first the cheek !!!!"

The peeps who think they're the kings and Queens of swingers

"The peeps who think they're the kings and Queens of swingers "

wonder who? Mmmmmmm

"The peeps who think they're the kings and Queens of swingers

wonder who? Mmmmmmm"

I'm sure you can think of one or two

wonder who? Mmmmmmm

I'm sure you can think of one or two "

I think i can

wonder who? Mmmmmmm

I'm sure you can think of one or two

I think i can "

And probably more

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

Nothing annoys me about Fab.... Just the people who ruin it for others with smart remarks, nasty messages, talking about members behind their back...

The people who go on an adult site and don't act like adults..

I find it very hard to get a meet I'm from n.ireland thay say not right age are just time waste

Nothing, it's a source of endless entertainment...

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Nothing annoys me about Fab.... Just the people who ruin it for others with smart remarks, nasty messages, talking about members behind their back...

The people who go on an adult site and don't act like adults.."

Down with that sort of thing!

» Add a new message to this topic