FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > been asked for money,

been asked for money,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I have been chatting with a lady for weeks now, have a meet this weekend, great you say,but out of the blue she asked me for money to sort a problem out of her,strange looking to me I must say, she is well verified person here, not going to say who,maybe she is guinne but I can't take the chance, what would you do.. Let me know please..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all, I have been chatting with a lady for weeks now, have a meet this weekend, great you say,but out of the blue she asked me for money to sort a problem out of her,strange looking to me I must say, she is well verified person here, not going to say who,maybe she is guinne but I can't take the chance, what would you do.. Let me know please.."

Report and block what else would u do

Same thing happened me. Just report and block them man

Report and block

Hand her coat along with a paper cup (a nice big one, the kind you get in Starbucks) and tell her to take her fooking begging ass somewhere else!

"Hi all, I have been chatting with a lady for weeks now, have a meet this weekend, great you say,but out of the blue she asked me for money to sort a problem out of her,strange looking to me I must say, she is well verified person here, not going to say who,maybe she is guinne but I can't take the chance, what would you do.. Let me know please..

Report and block what else would u do "

were chatting out side of the site, will not report till I see if our meet gose ahead, trying to give here the benefit of doubt, maybe she would come good paying back, but not going to take that chance by the way..

"Hi all, I have been chatting with a lady for weeks now, have a meet this weekend, great you say,but out of the blue she asked me for money to sort a problem out of her,strange looking to me I must say, she is well verified person here, not going to say who,maybe she is guinne but I can't take the chance, what would you do.. Let me know please..

Report and block what else would u do were chatting out side of the site, will not report till I see if our meet gose ahead, trying to give here the benefit of doubt, maybe she would come good paying back, but not going to take that chance by the way.. "

So you're going to 'loan' her the money provided the meet goes ahead?

Lol, just lol

Can see an opening here for a naughty version of a pawnshop.....

Report and block what else would u do were chatting out side of the site, will not report till I see if our meet gose ahead, trying to give here the benefit of doubt, maybe she would come good paying back, but not going to take that chance by the way..

Lol, just lol

"

He said he's not going to take the chance of lending her the money

Report and block what else would u do were chatting out side of the site, will not report till I see if our meet gose ahead, trying to give here the benefit of doubt, maybe she would come good paying back, but not going to take that chance by the way..

Lol, just lol

He said he's not going to take the chance of lending her the money "

And now if she doesn't shag him, she'll get reported

Lol, just lol

And now if she doesn't shag him, she'll get reported "

That's not what I took from it at all but if you want to twist his words that way, fire ahead.

Pretend you're goin to lend it, wave it in front of her when she's sucking your cock (bit like a preforming seal) then tell her to fook off as you wipe your cum off her chin with a 50 Euro note (must have PMT )

Lol, just lol

That's not what I took from it at all but if you want to twist his words that way, fire ahead."

He said he wont report til he sees if the meet goes ahead.

Lol, just lol

That's not what I took from it at all but if you want to twist his words that way, fire ahead.

He said he wont report til he sees if the meet goes ahead."

If she cancels, she only wanted the money.

If she doesn't cancel, she was just a cheeky cow.

Lol, just lol

He said he wont report til he sees if the meet goes ahead.

If she cancels, she only wanted the money.

If she doesn't cancel, she was just a cheeky cow."

So she no longer has the option of just changing her mind about meeting him....

Lol, just lol

"

Bit odd and unfair in my view avoid

I'll settle this easily.

Send her to me and I'll negotiate.....

Lol, just lol

"

no money has changed hands and no money will, not that much of a fool

Report and block what else would u do "

I'd be as wary that someone asking for money that way, to sort something, is just a shrewd attempt of getting something extra out of each meet if I'm honest.

How much did she ask for?

OP...she's asking for money BEFORE you meet!? What do you think she'll want after she's let you dip your wick?

I just leave a 'tip jar' beside the bed

I'd be as wary that someone asking for money that way, to sort something, is just a shrewd attempt of getting something extra out of each meet if I'm honest."

I'd agree, scammer written all over it. Who asks a relative stranger for a loan?

Lol, just lol

And now if she doesn't shag him, she'll get reported "

no well not do that, not going to ruin a person on the website, she asked I sad no,not the frist time a lady knocked me up for money, thay got the same thing NOTTING..

Lol, just lol

And now if she doesn't shag him, she'll get reported no well not do that, not going to ruin a person on the website, she asked I sad no,not the frist time a lady knocked me up for money, thay got the same thing NOTTING.."

I'm just winding you up, but my money (excuse the pun) is on this one being a scam.

"I just leave a 'tip jar' beside the bed "

Lol. Is it just beside the orange box?

I'd be as wary that someone asking for money that way, to sort something, is just a shrewd attempt of getting something extra out of each meet if I'm honest.

I'd agree, scammer written all over it. Who asks a relative stranger for a loan?"

I did in Australia, bankcard got blocked had to ask a guy for ¢200 did not know much about each other then, best mates now,o paid him back by the way,

By *eirdo with the hatMan  over a year ago

Willow Gardens

Wondering how much she has made from her veri's

I'd agree, scammer written all over it. Who asks a relative stranger for a loan?I did in Australia, bankcard got blocked had to ask a guy for ¢200 did not know much about each other then, best mates now,o paid him back by the way,"

That's an emergency situation while abroad, not quite the same

I could give u a hand with her!!

"

Lol, just lol

"

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Only fools are easily partied with their money .

Op think about for someone to have the cheek to ask a complete stranger they have never met before for money is way dodgy.

Surly They must have family or friends to help them out ?

You part with your money you will never see it again

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

[Removed by poster at 06/04/16 22:33:05]

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

Just tell her your money is tied up in a long term savings account but it can be drawn down against for an up front refundable fee of €100.

"Only fools are easily partied with their money .

Op think about for someone to have the cheek to ask a complete stranger they have never met before for money is way dodgy.

You part with your money you will never see it again "

did I say I was a fool..

You part with your money you will never see it again did I say I was a fool.."

It's a bit foolish to still consider meeting her

You part with your money you will never see it again did I say I was a fool..

It's a bit foolish to still consider meeting her"

why..

What are u asking OP? Should u still meet? Should you loan her money?

Obv as other posters have said, you should not loan money. My opinion it would change the dynamics and throw doubt on reason for meet. Will it be to put forward a more persuasive argument.

The thing is this lady is either a chancer or in a vulnerable position. And I hope it isn't the second one, and she finds out through the forum there is a thread about her.

Either way, the doubt would be there.

How much money is she asking for?

Ok let's clear it up, no money is going to change hands, I have told her that I am not getting involved with whatever problems she has with it, don't think she is too happy about it, time will tell on that, if I will meet with her not looking great from where I stand now, would be willing to give her a chance to prove her self to me but with the reply I getting not the kinds of replys from a person trying to account for asking for something, so if she see this froum and act on it then I will know it's all about the money, sad really, thought this place was about people being adults, it has put a real dout in my mind about the site now, turst, just don't know where to go from here..

It's a bit foolish to still consider meeting herwhy.."

You can't see why meeting a stranger who is asking for money is foolish?

It's a bit foolish to still consider meeting herwhy..

You can't see why meeting a stranger who is asking for money is foolish? "

go on explain please

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

OP Is she still chatting to you after saying no.

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Well you are not a child at 37... what do you think you should do??

"Ok let's clear it up, no money is going to change hands, I have told her that I am not getting involved with whatever problems she has with it, don't think she is too happy about it, time will tell on that, if I will meet with her not looking great from where I stand now, would be willing to give her a chance to prove her self to me but with the reply I getting not the kinds of replys from a person trying to account for asking for something, so if she see this froum and act on it then I will know it's all about the money, sad really, thought this place was about people being adults, it has put a real dout in my mind about the site now, turst, just don't know where to go from here.. "

Having not interacted with this person like yourself it's easy to say do x, y and z so it's understandable if you're willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

As suggested earlier by a few I would personally move on and forget about it. If, God forbid, they do find themselves in a bad situation I'd have to still question why depend on a stranger and not someone they know better to be honest. With my cynical hat firmly on I'd reckon they've chanced their arm with this move with each of their other veris.

As for how it's made you feel about the site, don't let it get you down might not seem like it when you experience it but people who do such things are the minority. Stick to your principles and good luck with whatever happens OP

"OP Is she still chatting to you after saying no."
well when I said I was not getting involved with her problem,she said whatever, I asked was she going to hold it against me, she read no reply, so I said it looks that way,

around

"OP Is she still chatting to you after saying no.well when I said I was not getting involved with her problem,she said whatever, I asked was she going to hold it against me, she read no reply, so I said it looks that way,"

Well you have your answer then...

You can't see why meeting a stranger who is asking for money is foolish? go on explain please"

Because it sounds like blackmail. Lend me money and we'll meet

"Well you are not a child at 37... what do you think you should do??

"

I know what I am doing, I asked, what would you do..

You can't see why meeting a stranger who is asking for money is foolish? go on explain please

Because it sounds like blackmail. Lend me money and we'll meet"

lol poor attempt at blackmail if you ask me

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Cancel!

"OP Is she still chatting to you after saying no.well when I said I was not getting involved with her problem,she said whatever, I asked was she going to hold it against me, she read no reply, so I said it looks that way,

Well you have your answer then... "

looking that way to me too..

You can't see why meeting a stranger who is asking for money is foolish? go on explain please

Because it sounds like blackmail. Lend me money and we'll meetlol poor attempt at blackmail if you ask me "

Well as she's no longer speaking to you I guess it was

around

"OP Is she still chatting to you after saying no.well when I said I was not getting involved with her problem,she said whatever, I asked was she going to hold it against me, she read no reply, so I said it looks that way,

Well you have your answer then... looking that way to me too.. "

Pm me her name and ill check her out...lol

"Cancel!"
well I think your right, why dose everything come back to money, it's a sad world we live in at the moment..

Well you have your answer then... looking that way to me too..

Pm me her name and ill check her out...lol "

» Add a new message to this topic