FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Overwhelming mail on fab gets annoying!

Overwhelming mail on fab gets annoying!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avysbackyetagain OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Ok not aboute but for the couples nd genuine single female I find it on hard to chat to peeps on here because I now they get overloaded with mail and hard to keep track of conversations so if you would like to chat to a genuine straight guy please ask you to message me on kik please no guys waste of time my kik name is frosssst like to thank anyone reading this and chat soon hopefully

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you just haven't messaged anyone who's attracted to ya? Sounds harsh but its the truth, or maybe your messages are not the best or any bit original, don't assume that the only reason that people don't chat is because of lots of messages...happy fabbing

Dublin

I do chat to people I just feel like when your talking about something in conversation it gets lost so easily and the conversation dies

"I do chat to people I just feel like when your talking about something in conversation it gets lost so easily and the conversation dies "

If the person was truely interested in the conversation then they wouldn't leave it die, See lots of people would lose interest and just not bother messaging back, which you then have to take as a "not interested" but keep plugging away, this swinging craic can be hard work but worth it in the end, for some

Ah here ya have 4 feckin meets this year!! That's more than most guys get in ten years!!

By *ig al100Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

I just got a 48 hour ban from a lady I've been chatting with for two weeks, she's banned me until 3.30 Friday afternoon lol forum only banned me for 24hours she's a real ball breaker

"I just got a 48 hour ban from a lady I've been chatting with for two weeks, she's banned me until 3.30 Friday afternoon lol forum only banned me for 24hours she's a real ball breaker "

You kidding?

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Youre not doing too bad considering youre backyetagain

Drogheda

"I just got a 48 hour ban from a lady I've been chatting with for two weeks, she's banned me until 3.30 Friday afternoon lol forum only banned me for 24hours she's a real ball breaker

You kidding?"

not joking she said I was pushing her boundaries, ahh its cool though I like her lol

"I just got a 48 hour ban from a lady I've been chatting with for two weeks, she's banned me until 3.30 Friday afternoon lol forum only banned me for 24hours she's a real ball breaker

You kidding?not joking she said I was pushing her boundaries, ahh its cool though I like her lol "

She may extend your ban if.she sees ya talking bout her al!!

Drogheda

You kidding?not joking she said I was pushing her boundaries, ahh its cool though I like her lol

She may extend your ban if.she sees ya talking bout her al!!"

always full discretion with me jasper, no names mentioned

Ah here it wouldn't take much for her to figure it out, im sure ai t a large group of females who.you just happen to have been chatting with and have given ya a 48hr ban....

You kidding?not joking she said I was pushing her boundaries, ahh its cool though I like her lol

She may extend your ban if.she sees ya talking bout her al!! always full discretion with me jasper, no names mentioned "

I bet most that have read this thread have gone to look at your friends list lol. Of course she may not be on it

Drogheda

She may extend your ban if.she sees ya talking bout her al!! always full discretion with me jasper, no names mentioned

I bet most that have read this thread have gone to look at your friends list lol. Of course she may not be on it"

she's not on my friends list, I like her style though

She may extend your ban if.she sees ya talking bout her al!! always full discretion with me jasper, no names mentioned

I bet most that have read this thread have gone to look at your friends list lol. Of course she may not be on it she's not on my friends list, I like her style though "

If your happy with it - then thats fine

Drogheda

I bet most that have read this thread have gone to look at your friends list lol. Of course she may not be on it she's not on my friends list, I like her style though

If your happy with it - then thats fine "

I'm grand with it the suspense won't kill me

Ooooh al may there be a fan wedding on the cards? Are we gonna be invited

Drogheda

"Ooooh al may there be a fan wedding on the cards? Are we gonna be invited"
hahaha jasper that won't be happening if I invite everyone that hasn't blocked me there'll be fuck all there lol

Ah shur a small wedding is the way to go....

You lot havin a slow day...

Drogheda

"Ah shur a small wedding is the way to go...."

"You lot havin a slow day... "

Why would ya think that?

I didn't know you could ban people lol that's so cruel...I love it

We get a good few messages but I normally don't reply to 'hi' but I do try and reply to everyone, even if it's just to say we're not interested and thank them for their message

"I didn't know you could ban people lol that's so cruel...I love it

We get a good few messages but I normally don't reply to 'hi' but I do try and reply to everyone, even if it's just to say we're not interested and thank them for their message "

Ya we used to do that, but then you'd get abuse and blocked!! If someone takes the time, reads the profile and fits what we are looking for then I'd reply, even if its a no...oh I also reply to "straight" guys who are asking for bi guy stuff, just to inform then that they ain't straight...

We get a good few messages but I normally don't reply to 'hi' but I do try and reply to everyone, even if it's just to say we're not interested and thank them for their message

Ya we used to do that, but then you'd get abuse and blocked!! If someone takes the time, reads the profile and fits what we are looking for then I'd reply, even if its a no...oh I also reply to "straight" guys who are asking for bi guy stuff, just to inform then that they ain't straight..."

I haven't chatted to one 'straight' bloke who won't suck cock, think we're all a bit curious including myself, I love a bit of pussy

Ya we used to do that, but then you'd get abuse and blocked!! If someone takes the time, reads the profile and fits what we are looking for then I'd reply, even if its a no...oh I also reply to "straight" guys who are asking for bi guy stuff, just to inform then that they ain't straight... I haven't chatted to one 'straight' bloke who won't suck cock, think we're all a bit curious including myself, I love a bit of pussy "

Meeeeow

Drogheda

We get a good few messages but I normally don't reply to 'hi' but I do try and reply to everyone, even if it's just to say we're not interested and thank them for their message "

hi curvy any chance of the ride hey

We get a good few messages but I normally don't reply to 'hi' but I do try and reply to everyone, even if it's just to say we're not interested and thank them for their message hi curvy any chance of the ride hey "

Oh you charmer you

We get a good few messages but I normally don't reply to 'hi' but I do try and reply to everyone, even if it's just to say we're not interested and thank them for their message hi curvy any chance of the ride hey "

lol cheeky, I like your style

Drogheda

We get a good few messages but I normally don't reply to 'hi' but I do try and reply to everyone, even if it's just to say we're not interested and thank them for their message hi curvy any chance of the ride hey lol cheeky, I like your style "

hahaha you'd like my cock and all lol

Drogheda

We get a good few messages but I normally don't reply to 'hi' but I do try and reply to everyone, even if it's just to say we're not interested and thank them for their message hi curvy any chance of the ride hey

Oh you charmer you"

lol whatever works

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Ya we used to do that, but then you'd get abuse and blocked!! If someone takes the time, reads the profile and fits what we are looking for then I'd reply, even if its a no...oh I also reply to "straight" guys who are asking for bi guy stuff, just to inform then that they ain't straight... I haven't chatted to one 'straight' bloke who won't suck cock, think we're all a bit curious including myself, I love a bit of pussy "

You've chatted to one. Me.

Dublin

Big Al taking over my post lol surprised I had 31 comments cheers everyone for texting yes had few meets this year but need more lol just very quiet on here lately I now I need better pictures need someone to help me take them

Dublin

"Youre not doing too bad considering youre backyetagain"
lol curiosity always brings me back

By *herry blossem2Woman  over a year ago

louth

She may extend your ban if.she sees ya talking bout her al!!"

Drogheda

She may extend your ban if.she sees ya talking bout her al!! "

I hope not I miss the craic lol

By *herry blossem2Woman  over a year ago

louth

She may extend your ban if.she sees ya talking bout her al!! I hope not I miss the craic lol "

haha. we'll see

Drogheda

She may extend your ban if.she sees ya talking bout her al!! I hope not I miss the craic lol

haha. we'll see "

I'm here for ya cherry, here for your cherry as well, you can lose it twice lol

» Add a new message to this topic