FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > no veri no meet, no meet no veri

no veri no meet, no meet no veri

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have found myself in a loop. i joined this site ages ago after a bad break up hoping to just have some fun chats and not actually looking to meet. but now the time has past and ive grown and become happier im struggling to get a meet. because ive been here a while with no meet or veri so am i screwed or is there hope ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First thing that it says on your profile is "just looking" maybe should change that bit

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

The likes of the Coffee meet in Dublin recently would probably be a good option to look for...

Quite a few attended and chatted... and got Verifications.

thanks changed it

tbh sub ive never really looked at the meets or forums until today and anytime i did it was all ppl looking for ppl with veri

Yes yes yes, stay on the forums, contribute, join in , make friends. There are loads of decent women on here,sadly just in the minority ,go to a social or two , dont let the single male bashers get you down.

guys i really appreciate your comments and help

The majority of your profile is a redundant legal disclaimer to be fair.

If you've decided you're looking for something more, say what that is and talk about yourself a bit; sell yourself.

Keep an eye out for socials and coffee meets too nearby, there's loads of welcoming and helpful fabbers on the forums.

Good luck

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"tbh sub ive never really looked at the meets or forums until today and anytime i did it was all ppl looking for ppl with veri"

Just need to watch Forum more often so.. it was well announced!

Yes it can be frustrating but there are opportunities!

ok profile slightly changed can never figure what to write there and forums shall be scanned daily

To be honest as a couple if a guy has fuck all on his profile then were not interested and many others are like minded on this,you have to see it from others point of view, what you say in your profile ultimately defines what success your going to get,couples and single ladys need to think theres common ground apart from wanting to fuck,the way we see it is if your not going to put in any kind of effort on ur page which takes all of 3 minutes then what does that say about you

Put some effort in lad and im sure youll get a bit more attention

i changed some of it there should i do more i just feel like its not the place to be talking about family friends work and stuff

By *uperonelmoMan  over a year ago

MILAN (ITALY)

Helpful post!

that really helped super thanks

"To be honest as a couple if a guy has fuck all on his profile then were not interested and many others are like minded on this,you have to see it from others point of view, what you say in your profile ultimately defines what success your going to get,couples and single ladys need to think theres common ground apart from wanting to fuck,the way we see it is if your not going to put in any kind of effort on ur page which takes all of 3 minutes then what does that say about you

Put some effort in lad and im sure youll get a bit more attention "

that's fair enough but do u not think profiles as long as short novels are off putting? I certainly do! It's like endless reading, u mail and u might not even get a reply! I fully maintain the biggest thing besides veris to get u a reply is what ur pics look like

well then im fucked ha

"To be honest as a couple if a guy has fuck all on his profile then were not interested and many others are like minded on this,you have to see it from others point of view, what you say in your profile ultimately defines what success your going to get,couples and single ladys need to think theres common ground apart from wanting to fuck,the way we see it is if your not going to put in any kind of effort on ur page which takes all of 3 minutes then what does that say about you

Put some effort in lad and im sure youll get a bit more attention that's fair enough but do u not think profiles as long as short novels are off putting? I certainly do! It's like endless reading, u mail and u might not even get a reply! I fully maintain the biggest thing besides veris to get u a reply is what ur pics look like "

Some of the profiles, apart from being as long as the Bible are plain rude.

Then you get to the bottom and it's put 'monkey' in subject if you've read this far. Hilarious!

People stating what they want in detail is fair enough. But bigging yourself up like your God's gift (photos usually show otherwise) and being rude to everyone on here via your profile is very unattractive.

If you are being pestered by nutcases on here it's probably because you are coming across as one in your profile.

Being female and having a large amount of mails to get through is no excuse for being obnoxious.

I'm in contact with a small but really nice bunch of people on here and quite happy with that.

Don't need to put up with childish nonsense (you'll know who you are).

Here endeth the lesson.

Go in peace my sisters an brethren.

ive gone for one paragraph il stick with that for a while

Put some effort in lad and im sure youll get a bit more attention that's fair enough but do u not think profiles as long as short novels are off putting? I certainly do! It's like endless reading, u mail and u might not even get a reply! I fully maintain the biggest thing besides veris to get u a reply is what ur pics look like "

No, they give you an insight into the couple or person that your perving on, read the bloody profiles and it might save you the hassle of getting rejected or ignored.... It also might get you laid ffs,not reading it is more than likely going to get you nowhere,if you think that your pics are more important than whats in your profile then goodluck with that and happy hunting

Put some effort in lad and im sure youll get a bit more attention that's fair enough but do u not think profiles as long as short novels are off putting? I certainly do! It's like endless reading, u mail and u might not even get a reply! I fully maintain the biggest thing besides veris to get u a reply is what ur pics look like

Then you get to the bottom and it's put 'monkey' in subject if you've read this far. Hilarious!

People stating what they want in detail is fair enough. But bigging yourself up like your God's gift (photos usually show otherwise) and being rude to everyone on here via your profile is very unattractive.

If you are being pestered by nutcases on here it's probably because you are coming across as one in your profile.

Being female and having a large amount of mails to get through is no excuse for being obnoxious.

I'm in contact with a small but really nice bunch of people on here and quite happy with that.

Here endeth the lesson.

Go in peace my sisters an brethren. "

If you read a profile and find they are up their own holes and rude then least you know not to bother msging them...? Hence one reason its worth reading them

Also putting something in the subject bar to confirm you have read the profile is something regularly done to insure the person contacting them knows what the couple or person wants or understands at least whats been said,again saves time wasting.

"If you read a profile and find they are up their own holes and rude then least you know not to bother msging them...?"

True, and I don't!

"Also putting something in the subject bar to confirm you have read the profile is something regularly done to insure the person contacting them knows what the couple or person wants or understands at least whats been said,again saves time wasting"

I get that, and it's a great idea.

The point I was trying to make was that after reading these abusive, rude and egotistical profiles they would expect me to want to mail them (although I'm sure many others do).

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

Close your profile and open a new one. You have no veris so you've nothing to loose.

Anyone whose been on this site for more than 6 months without veris my alarm bells start ringing... they are either just wanting to chat, fake, scared or time wasters... and most of us here don't have time for that.

So start a new one..and if you're serious about being verified and the swing scene.. get invited to m&g's... start there n see how it goes.

Don't expect miracles.. unless ur a single woman, a couple or hung like a hung donkey ...

Fab takes a lot of work.. the good news is its well worth it met some amazing people so far and always ready to meet someone new

Good luck to you.. and any other true newbie

Put some effort in lad and im sure youll get a bit more attention that's fair enough but do u not think profiles as long as short novels are off putting? I certainly do! It's like endless reading, u mail and u might not even get a reply! I fully maintain the biggest thing besides veris to get u a reply is what ur pics look like

Here endeth the lesson.

Go in peace my sisters an brethren. "

I think your profile is fine (except for the legal disclaimer, bears no standing),

You just need to be a little more active, whether it's here on the forums or in the chat room... It helps to be active and seen.

As Confucius once said....

"You get out of it what you put in"

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Sweet Jesus take that pile of shite pretend legal bollocks of your profile it can only help

thanks for the advice folks il ditch the legal stuff just seen it on so many other profiles i thought it was a thing and wanted to be cool

"The likes of the Coffee meet in Dublin recently would probably be a good option to look for...

Quite a few attended and chatted... and got Verifications."

Didn't know something like this occurs...great idea

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"thanks for the advice folks il ditch the legal stuff just seen it on so many other profiles i thought it was a thing and wanted to be cool "
good man you wont seem mad now

By *atNFabGirlWoman  over a year ago

D15

Hey there, looks like you are getting some good advice.

Im not hitting on you.. just being friendly. But im in Dublin, can meet for a coffee.. Love taking pics of tattoos... and can help you get something better going than the bathroom mirror pics ?

those are my peeve. I know people have to take pics alone but the forward facing selfie stick photo is better. Thats what I used.

"Hey there, looks like you are getting some good advice.

Im not hitting on you.. just being friendly. But im in Dublin, can meet for a coffee.. Love taking pics of tattoos... and can help you get something better going than the bathroom mirror pics ?

those are my peeve. I know people have to take pics alone but the forward facing selfie stick photo is better. Thats what I used.

"

Fair play girl xxx

By *verready32Man  over a year ago

omagh

"i have found myself in a loop. i joined this site ages ago after a bad break up hoping to just have some fun chats and not actually looking to meet. but now the time has past and ive grown and become happier im struggling to get a meet. because ive been here a while with no meet or veri so am i screwed or is there hope ?"

I have been there not an easy one, just stick with it. I was lucky and a married lady meet me. Got verified that way, we meet a number of times after which made it well worth the wait lol!

Just a suggestion u could try ang get an invite to the venue its generally on once a month and there so some really dead on regular couples who go and the organisers seem to be decent toward newbies just an idea

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

"Just a suggestion u could try ang get an invite to the venue its generally on once a month and there so some really dead on regular couples who go and the organisers seem to be decent toward newbies just an idea "

That's a great idea.. the couple who run it are very cool. They arrange a meet first for any newbies a couple of hours before the venues opened.. always handy to go to this as the venue can be tricky to find.. Iv been 3 times and I still get lost.

Don't expect to play..just go and get chatting with as many people as you can.. it takes guts, a single person on their own.. but as they say..

No guts no glory!

Yes go and treat it as a social night only no play as you will meet more that way and stay up at the bar area and just be nice .. Its not easy for anyone single to go to these things . I have gone to events on my own as a single girl and its very very difficult and stick to the venue rules ., happy fabbing

Great post op. I'm kinda the same have been on a few months an haven't had a veri.

Some great advice here tho.

"Hey there, looks like you are getting some good advice.

"

yeah thanks if your willing to help il try anything lol

any time i see the meets for the venue i get told i need to have a veri first

» Add a new message to this topic