FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pub Pickups

Pub Pickups

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ork3Some OP   Couple  over a year ago

BaileSexy

Recently chatting with a friend of ours about swinging...not talking about this website per se, just about swinging in general. She told us how most of their meets (part of a couple) have been from random pick ups in (straight) bars, mostly abroad but a few in Cork. She was adamant she could 'tell' if someone was on for more than just banter in a bar.

We were curious if anyone has had the same lucky experience in Ireland?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Up the rebels

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Only once in Clare by an English couple but sadly long ago....

We should have a secret handshake lol

Are these meets with other couples?

I mean I can usually tell if someone is on for more than banter from early on in a night out conversation

By *olyhumorousMan  over a year ago

Over here

the first few times i had threeesomes they were from random meets. Had to look to the internet for parties though

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

We tried to pick up a cpl in a pub/restaurant but after a while they told us they were here from america for a Jehovah's witness conference..... Needless to say they didn't convert us...

Haha. Very good.

By *atNFabGirlWoman  over a year ago

D15

I've had luck in pubs meeting couples. Usually I'm chatting to a lady and her other half walks up. I just don't go to bars much anymore , so here I am.

By *p4itduoCouple  over a year ago

santry

When I was younger I met a girl very beautiful ,tall blonde girl stunning in a bar we chatted for about a half on hour got on great ,thought i had hit the jackpot?? she then announced she wanted me to meet her boyfriend who had waited patiently across the bar she invited me over and come and sit with them hadn't. A clue ,I was so innocent lols great night

"Recently chatting with a friend of ours about swinging...not talking about this website per se, just about swinging in general. She told us how most of their meets (part of a couple) have been from random pick ups in (straight) bars, mostly abroad but a few in Cork. She was adamant she could 'tell' if someone was on for more than just banter in a bar.

We were curious if anyone has had the same lucky experience in Ireland?"

u can neatly tell in a pub club situation when u get chatting to someone, if they're up for it or not

It's tricky. Vanilla people don't know the rules/convention. They could have been drinking. I'd worry they might back out at the last second, or have a jealousy freak out, or have kids at home, or could be dangerous. WAY safer on here.

Certainly not most but yeah, Bar pickups are fun. Guys usually adapt to the idea pretty quickly I find! Not found a random couple so far...

» Add a new message to this topic