FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab

Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fab is a site were people with same interests come together like a club you are who.you are and like what you do that's wjlho we are we like Sexual feelings have urges most people look down at us on but we have more bottle than those people were having fun besides few peeps on here who try ruin it but we put up with it and most of us have found people on here that make it worthwhile otherwise wouldn't be possible I'd like to thank people iv met and who u will meet for making this possible love u guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awww bless!

Lovely post at bedtime. x

Classic post. I wait for further feedback

"Fab is a site were people with same interests come together like a club you are who.you are and like what you do that's wjlho we are we like Sexual feelings have urges most people look down at us on but we have more bottle than those people were having fun besides few peeps on here who try ruin it but we put up with it and most of us have found people on here that make it worthwhile otherwise wouldn't be possible I'd like to thank people iv met and who u will meet for making this possible love u guys "

Just came from the heart my opinion it's true to me

"Fab is a site were people with same interests come together like a club you are who.you are and like what you do that's wjlho we are we like Sexual feelings have urges most people look down at us on but we have more bottle than those people were having fun besides few peeps on here who try ruin it but we put up with it and most of us have found people on here that make it worthwhile otherwise wouldn't be possible I'd like to thank people iv met and who u will meet for making this possible love u guys "

Appreciate it

By *parkles321Man  over a year ago

blanch

Punctuation would help explain it better but it's clear to see your heart is in the right place

Agree 100% .. Great community atmosphere xxx

"Agree 100% .. Great community atmosphere xxx"

Sure is

» Add a new message to this topic