FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > On the back off...

On the back off...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parkles321 OP   Man  over a year ago

blanch

Just going on the back of the thread someone special...what about the some not so special??

What about the ones that lead others to think they are special but are only really here for there own self gratification..

Would like to hear your opinions please.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Again no comment on this one mate keeping it all to meself pmsl.

"Just going on the back of the thread someone special...what about the some not so special??

What about the ones that lead others to think they are special but are only really here for there own self gratification..

"

Totally agree fucking hate it

What's pms mean? Pork Me Soon? nfi

"What's pms mean? Pork Me Soon? nfi"

God no!!! Its poke me softly

Can be very hurtful and guess makes it hard to believe anyone. We live and learn even if it is the hard way sometimes.

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

"What's pms mean? Pork Me Soon? nfi

God no!!! Its poke me softly "

lmao

God no!!! Its poke me softly "

"Can be very hurtful and guess makes it hard to believe anyone. We live and learn even if it is the hard way sometimes. "

Totally agree hun.

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

You mean guys/girls whispering in your ear that they love you when all they want is a fuck?

Sure youd have to be daft to fall for that on here.

God no!!! Its poke me softly

lmao"

Ooops I meant slowly,its poke me slowly sorry people

"Can be very hurtful and guess makes it hard to believe anyone. We live and learn even if it is the hard way sometimes. "

I prefer to poke hardly and sometimes slowly. Don't really do softly. well, I won't go there.

I don't know you, but you sound like a genuine fun person,

"You mean guys/girls whispering in your ear that they love you when all they want is a fuck?

Sure youd have to be daft to fall for that on here."

"Can be very hurtful and guess makes it hard to believe anyone. We live and learn even if it is the hard way sometimes. I don't know you, but you sound like a genuine fun person, "

And that sun is still shining

"Can be very hurtful and guess makes it hard to believe anyone. We live and learn even if it is the hard way sometimes. I don't know you, but you sound like a genuine fun person,

And that sun is still shining "

where? lol

"Just going on the back of the thread someone special...what about the some not so special??

"

Imagine, people telling lies on a site dedicated to the pursuit of sex - whatever next?

"You mean guys/girls whispering in your ear that they love you when all they want is a fuck?

Sure youd have to be daft to fall for that on here."

U mean u lied to me????? I am so hurt and broken inside

"

Really ??? Maybe I fell for it cause I've such low self esteem and I'm soo stupid and he'd never of got the fuck without telling me lies.. Hope it never happens to you

"Can be very hurtful and guess makes it hard to believe anyone. We live and learn even if it is the hard way sometimes. I don't know you, but you sound like a genuine fun person,

And that sun is still shining where? lol "

Between my nipples and your ass lol

Deffo this

And that sun is still shining where? lol

Between my nipples and your ass lol "

lol,true nice pair if I may add,

Really ??? Maybe I fell for it cause I've such low self esteem and I'm soo stupid and he'd never of got the fuck without telling me lies.. Hope it never happens to you "

Its gut wrenching when it does happen when people are giving u false hope and believe me ut does happen I know ive been there but thats all im saying on the matter now.

And that sun is still shining where? lol

Between my nipples and your ass lol lol,true nice pair if I may add, "

Lol

City

U mean u lied to me????? I am so hurt and broken inside "

Only truth to you xxx always truth to you x

U mean u lied to me????? I am so hurt and broken inside

Only truth to you xxx always truth to you x"

Phew!!! Be still my beating heart,the panic is over. All is right in my world once more

City

Really ??? Maybe I fell for it cause I've such low self esteem and I'm soo stupid and he'd never of got the fuck without telling me lies.. Hope it never happens to you "

If you don't risk being stupid then you can never be happy.

I don't know who or why you were with who you were with.

Just because somebody leads somebody on doesn't mean there not special..im a demon in bed an most lady's I was with say I'm special but that doesn't mean they have to fall in love with me

"Just because somebody leads somebody on doesn't mean there not special..im a demon in bed an most lady's I was with say I'm special but that doesn't mean they have to fall in love with me "

Do you tell women you love them? To get the fuck?

"Just because somebody leads somebody on doesn't mean there not special..im a demon in bed an most lady's I was with say I'm special but that doesn't mean they have to fall in love with me

Do you tell women you love them? To get the fuck? "

No women I know understand we are on a level game..If the woman happens to fall it's good luck n thanks..understand this is a swing site not tinder etc. I feel sorry for u that u seem to have got hurt but why put urself in that situation in first place

By *parkles321 OP   Man  over a year ago

blanch

"Just because somebody leads somebody on doesn't mean there not special..im a demon in bed an most lady's I was with say I'm special but that doesn't mean they have to fall in love with me

No women I know understand we are on a level game..If the woman happens to fall it's good luck n thanks..understand this is a swing site not tinder etc. I feel sorry for u that u seem to have got hurt but why put urself in that situation in first place"

We seem to have a Hugh heffner on the site...

No women I know understand we are on a level game..If the woman happens to fall it's good luck n thanks..understand this is a swing site not tinder etc. I feel sorry for u that u seem to have got hurt but why put urself in that situation in first place"

I didn't that's the thing I believed somebody when they told me they loved me and they played a great game of convincing me and themselves, I was played end of story. It had nothing to do with low self esteem or anything else lol shit just happened

No women I know understand we are on a level game..If the woman happens to fall it's good luck n thanks..understand this is a swing site not tinder etc. I feel sorry for u that u seem to have got hurt but why put urself in that situation in first place

I didn't that's the thing I believed somebody when they told me they loved me and they played a great game of convincing me and themselves, I was played end of story. It had nothing to do with low self esteem or anything else lol shit just happened "

Well I guess u live an let live...it happens..but I guess it's how u deal with it afterwards about things....fair play to you for still been here just be careful as u seem like a fragile person

I didn't that's the thing I believed somebody when they told me they loved me and they played a great game of convincing me and themselves, I was played end of story. It had nothing to do with low self esteem or anything else lol shit just happened

Well I guess u live an let live...it happens..but I guess it's how u deal with it afterwards about things....fair play to you for still been here just be careful as u seem like a fragile person "

I'm only back I left the site and I'll be fine lol you just hit a nerve that's all