FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > New friends.

New friends.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One thing I learned today is that there is some very genuine nice people on fab.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course there is, but unfortunately there's lots of people on here that just wanna wind people up and ruin the whole thing, especially in the forum, by Christ if anyone from a different country read the childish shit that goes on in our forum they would never come here!! It's an embarrassment...

"Of course there is, but unfortunately there's lots of people on here that just wanna wind people up and ruin the whole thing, especially in the forum, by Christ if anyone from a different country read the childish shit that goes on in our forum they would never come here!! It's an embarrassment..."

I thought exactly the same thing earlier, I would be mortified for anyone to read the Irish forums and think that this is what the swinging community is all about over here

"Of course there is, but unfortunately there's lots of people on here that just wanna wind people up and ruin the whole thing, especially in the forum, by Christ if anyone from a different country read the childish shit that goes on in our forum they would never come here!! It's an embarrassment...

I thought exactly the same thing earlier, I would be mortified for anyone to read the Irish forums and think that this is what the swinging community is all about over here "

It's shocking it gives a bad example of us all..

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Yeah god help the people from abroad.

The lads in the lounge like to read here every now and then although they have said we are pretty aggressive

"Yeah god help the people from abroad."

No God help the childish fools on here that are making a mokery of this site, they should feck off to bebo and give daily loves to each other...

"The lads in the lounge like to read here every now and then although they have said we are pretty aggressive "
They never

"The lads in the lounge like to read here every now and then although they have said we are pretty aggressive "

Aggressive?? Childish is the word that suits more

"The lads in the lounge like to read here every now and then although they have said we are pretty aggressive

Aggressive?? Childish is the word that suits more"

They just said we seem to argue over everything, it's true tho I'm terrible for rising to things and going for full out arguments on the forums and you're right it is childish so I'm just not bothering anymore

"The lads in the lounge like to read here every now and then although they have said we are pretty aggressive

Aggressive?? Childish is the word that suits more

They just said we seem to argue over everything, it's true tho I'm terrible for rising to things and going for full out arguments on the forums and you're right it is childish so I'm just not bothering anymore"

That's the good boy.

Can someone please think of the children waaaaaaaaaaaaa

"Can someone please think of the children waaaaaaaaaaaaa "

Don't cry kitty

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"Of course there is, but unfortunately there's lots of people on here that just wanna wind people up and ruin the whole thing, especially in the forum, by Christ if anyone from a different country read the childish shit that goes on in our forum they would never come here!! It's an embarrassment..."

yea...the shame

"Of course there is, but unfortunately there's lots of people on here that just wanna wind people up and ruin the whole thing, especially in the forum, by Christ if anyone from a different country read the childish shit that goes on in our forum they would never come here!! It's an embarrassment...

yea...the shame "

Well would u put a few clothes on man and u might not feel the shame so bad

» Add a new message to this topic