FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab Tips and Advice

Fab Tips and Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm fairly new to this site but I have been on here for a few weeks now, but I'm struggling to get a meet or most of the time struggling to get replies. I'm not sure where I'm going wrong, I'm polite I don't ask for a meet straight away, don't send cock pics, and try to be interesting but I rarely get a response?

So I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how to have some a better experience on here or tips on how to improve my Profile

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Cock pics ,

Mrs crazy

By *tanonieMan  over a year ago

killorglin

"Cock pics ,

Mrs crazy "

Now now shame on ya for thinking that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You look like a minor

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

"You look like a minor "
man take my advice...your young

....meet regular girls ....form a regular relationship with a beautiful lass....this scene is for embittered folk who have tasted the sour side of life and are at a stage in their lives where they can say fuck it and get whatever enjoyment they can from their stressed serious adult lives...

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

"You look like a minor man take my advice...your young

....meet regular girls ....form a regular relationship with a beautiful lass....this scene is for embittered folk who have tasted the sour side of life and are at a stage in their lives where they can say fuck it and get whatever enjoyment they can from their stressed serious adult lives..."

Yep.couldn't put it better. Last thing a chap.of your age should be doing is on here

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

"You look like a minor man take my advice...your young

....meet regular girls ....form a regular relationship with a beautiful lass....this scene is for embittered folk who have tasted the sour side of life and are at a stage in their lives where they can say fuck it and get whatever enjoyment they can from their stressed serious adult lives...

Yep.couldn't put it better. Last thing a chap.of your age should be doing is on here "

» Add a new message to this topic