FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Selfish in bed? Drop kick them

Selfish in bed? Drop kick them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So it has been brought to my attention that some people on here are actually selfish in bed. Personally I can't understand the stance they would have on that as I am never happy unless everyone leaves the encounter, if you know what I mean.

What are other peoples thoughts and views on this? Is it better or worse in Fan land?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are selfish people full stop.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

The bitch here is very selfish she's wants more

Oh wait that's greedy

"So it has been brought to my attention that some people on here are actually selfish in bed. Personally I can't understand the stance they would have on that as I am never happy unless everyone leaves the encounter, if you know what I mean.

What are other peoples thoughts and views on this? Is it better or worse in Fan land?"

Welcome to the real world

Yeah I agree, but by the time you realise they are selfish its too late..

Ive been told im too giving :/

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Had a meet once whos idea of rough sex was a full force box across my jaw,,, needless to say he was dropkicked into the betty swallocks rolling around in agony... Ye give it, ye gotta take it too... All fair equals all happy

Told my ex that I wanted to try watersports...

She got me armbands an swimming lessons....

"Had a meet once whos idea of rough sex was a full force box across my jaw,,, needless to say he was dropkicked into the betty swallocks rolling around in agony... Ye give it, ye gotta take it too... All fair equals all happy "
thats horific ! I would have had him charged with assault .

Dublin

"Had a meet once whos idea of rough sex was a full force box across my jaw,,, needless to say he was dropkicked into the betty swallocks rolling around in agony... Ye give it, ye gotta take it too... All fair equals all happy thats horific ! I would have had him charged with assault ."

No need midnight, he got overly enthusiastic but was put into his place. Calling the guards in this situation wasnt the best call to make.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Had a meet once whos idea of rough sex was a full force box across my jaw,,, needless to say he was dropkicked into the betty swallocks rolling around in agony... Ye give it, ye gotta take it too... All fair equals all happy thats horific ! I would have had him charged with assault .

No need midnight, he got overly enthusiastic but was put into his place. Calling the guards in this situation wasnt the best call to make. "

i would have made him have his nuts his breakfast dick.

Dublin

"Had a meet once whos idea of rough sex was a full force box across my jaw,,, needless to say he was dropkicked into the betty swallocks rolling around in agony... Ye give it, ye gotta take it too... All fair equals all happy thats horific ! I would have had him charged with assault .

No need midnight, he got overly enthusiastic but was put into his place. Calling the guards in this situation wasnt the best call to make. i would have made him have his nuts his breakfast dick."

Id say he couldn't feel his nuts for a month afterwards letme!

In my humble ponion there's a vast difference in being selfish in bed and knowing EXACTLY what you want.

I'm very fussy myself and will only meet between.the ages of 18-65 and i would never meet at the drop of a hat..... maybe at the drop of some dolls knickers though

Amen.

My town

No need midnight, he got overly enthusiastic but was put into his place. Calling the guards in this situation wasnt the best call to make. i would have made him have his nuts his breakfast dick.

Id say he couldn't feel his nuts for a month afterwards letme!"

misrockydirtigirl

No need midnight, he got overly enthusiastic but was put into his place. Calling the guards in this situation wasnt the best call to make. i would have made him have his nuts his breakfast dick.

Id say he couldn't feel his nuts for a month afterwards letme!"

What did he look like with 3 Adam's apples MissD?

Dublin

What did he look like with 3 Adam's apples MissD? "

Someone who had the mumps I told him if I found out he did it to anyone else, he'd become a eunuch.

What did he look like with 3 Adam's apples MissD?

Someone who had the mumps I told him if I found out he did it to anyone else, he'd become a eunuch. "

Hahahaha!

By *aguar777Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I always make every woman happy in bed,im never selfish. Cant get enough..mmmmmmm

My town

"I always make every woman happy in bed,im never selfish. Cant get enough..mmmmmmm"
your the image of Tom Jones do they throw knickers at ya

» Add a new message to this topic