FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Older men younger girl

Older men younger girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are many posts for MILF.

But what is with the opposite. Did younger girl like older men, or older men like younger girls?

Let see...

I like both , and same age

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Different people have different tastes. Personally, I am only attracted to people within a few years of my own age, so when I was young, it was young men, and now it's middle-aged men.

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

I've always been more attracted to older men but I wouldn't rule out men my own age it depends on chemistry but I prefer women of a similar age to myself

"Different people have different tastes. Personally, I am only attracted to people within a few years of my own age, so when I was young, it was young men, and now it's middle-aged men."

Ok Casey Lee. Middle age are from begin 30 -??^^

And its true each other have different taste(age,body etc)

Age has never been something I actually think about I consider peoples attractiveness to be honest.

"I've always been more attracted to older men but I wouldn't rule out men my own age it depends on chemistry but I prefer women of a similar age to myself "

Yes a other big point the chemistry thats true...

"Different people have different tastes. Personally, I am only attracted to people within a few years of my own age, so when I was young, it was young men, and now it's middle-aged men.

And its true each other have different taste(age,body etc) "

With life expectancy around 80, middle age is 30-50, no?

"Different people have different tastes. Personally, I am only attracted to people within a few years of my own age, so when I was young, it was young men, and now it's middle-aged men."

Sure you're a young lady still. Look at your body. It's in better shape than a lot of 20 year olds

I don't think I could have sex with someone old enough to be my father. Similarly, I hope when I'm old I won't have inclinations to go have sex with guys who are old enough to be my children.

That's my views on the whole age thing anyway. What anyone else does is irrelevant to me before someone tries to jump on me for unknowingly insulting them or their interests/preferences.

"Different people have different tastes. Personally, I am only attracted to people within a few years of my own age, so when I was young, it was young men, and now it's middle-aged men.

And its true each other have different taste(age,body etc)

With life expectancy around 80, middle age is 30-50, no?"

Ok

and by the way you have a perfect body x

Sure you're a young lady still. Look at your body. It's in better shape than a lot of 20 year olds "

Thanks for the compliment, but that's about taking care of myself, not "being young"

Well it depends entirely on the person. I generally prefer women younger than me and (although not so much on this site ) there are a decent amount of younger women who like the idea of an older guy for a myriad of reasons.

There are also those who prefer their own age. It takes all kinds to make a world go around.

The older the fiddle the sweeter the tune.... i bet Casey sounds like a symphony orchestra..... she's like the sash... she is old but she is beautiful......

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

I was with younger girls when I was younger (20 year olds when 20). It's nothing but a compliment when a younger girl approaches me these days. It's flattering but it's not for me.

I couldn't really be with someone who didn't remember being part of jackies army.

» Add a new message to this topic