FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Are u like me

Are u like me

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've been on fab and I've had very good experience s on it everyone seems cool enough and anyone I met has been fun I'm in a relationship with a girl longterm but she is great sexy great body but the sex drive of a polo mint it's so annoying coz I'm a sexual beast my sex drive is threw the roof no matter wat I do to try lean her towards being more sexual ly adventurous she won't bite it's a night mare the amount of times I've made her cum only for her to be to tired to make me cum has been a nightmare. .I end up staring at the ceiling in the height of it while she snores of to dream land....its not an attraction thing we're both good luck in and gym fit types no problem picking up women out and about but I don't get much time to even chat to women coz I don't get out much ..is there anyone who was or is in the same position and wat are they doing or wat will we do to sort it out or is this my life forever any feed back be nice you no how it is your in the mood u bust in the door u go for it with your lady ....and she like no I'm not in the humour so frustrating ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic