FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What's a dadsbod?

What's a dadsbod?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering because I was looking at someone's profile and it said no dadsbods? or something.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Dadsbod is a bit of a belly. Not to sure why it's called that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I understood it to be a normal guys body i.e. a lad that is not ripped or well toned. Six pack is not a Dad bod. Think I saw a thing on Twitter last week that Russel Crowe has a dadbod. Most lads who don't work out regularly have a dadbod.

Well I'm not a dad and don't have a beer gut. I did have a bit of gut last year but it's pretty much gone from all the cycling and walking I do now since I got rid of the car. I'm in much better shape now but I don't work out. I had a york 2000 gym but that was stolen when my house was robbed. I didn't use it much.

It would be really bad for your health to have a dadsbod. Prime candidate for heart attack or stroke.

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Bullshit...a dadsbod isnt fat or a suspect for a stroke or heart attack...its simple middle age spread.its inevitable and comes with age.those who gym and walk may get more toned but to suggest guys with dadbods will get be suspect for a heart attack...nonsense.Guys do take care of themselves more these days but everyones metabolism is different.some nauturally have some weight and others cant put on weight.once your in defent health,not obese and mindful of eating habits then your body will follow suit,a small belly isnt the end of the world at all id imagine.

Thats twaddle. Utter twaddle

DILFs mmmmmmm

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"Well I'm not a dad and don't have a beer gut. I did have a bit of gut last year but it's pretty much gone from all the cycling and walking I do now since I got rid of the car. I'm in much better shape now but I don't work out. I had a york 2000 gym but that was stolen when my house was robbed. I didn't use it much.

It would be really bad for your health to have a dadsbod. Prime candidate for heart attack or stroke."

All that gym stuff would probably give you a heart attack first....everything in moderation is the secret to a healthy life, I think...

BTW. .. i think you'd make a good dad....

"Thats twaddle. Utter twaddle"

Well I think middle age spread is something to be concerned about. That's when your body says it's time look after yourself.

By *aucyladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Ive seen guys run marathons and they dont look fit...everyones body is different.looks can be deceiving,dont judge a book by its cover and all that.

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

"Bullshit...a dadsbod isnt fat or a suspect for a stroke or heart attack...its simple middle age spread.its inevitable and comes with age.those who gym and walk may get more toned but to suggest guys with dadbods will get be suspect for a heart attack...nonsense.Guys do take care of themselves more these days but everyones metabolism is different.some nauturally have some weight and others cant put on weight.once your in defent health,not obese and mindful of eating habits then your body will follow suit,a small belly isnt the end of the world at all id imagine."

well said

True but the gut is one of those high risk factors, not the overall body type I think.

I'm not saying every man in his 40's or 50's should have a 6 pack. I wouldn't even spend all the effort just to get one. Never had one in my life.

Dadbod....... just another way of saying politetly.... "yo... ya fat wee fucker... get yourself a bike "..

Amen.

lol fat fucker

"I'm not saying every man in his 40's or 50's should have a 6 pack. I wouldn't even spend all the effort just to get one. Never had one in my life."

€8 in Oddbins...

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"I'm not saying every man in his 40's or 50's should have a 6 pack. I wouldn't even spend all the effort just to get one. Never had one in my life."

I know a couple of men in their fifties with abs. The body needs exercise particularly when over 40 just to maintain muscle mass. Takes a lot less effort than some might think.

I'm 53 have a small gut go boxing three nights a week weight lift 5 days a week I was at one time 98kgs 15 1/2 stone.now I'm 12.3 79kgs and I'm a dad if 4 and two grandson

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

It's on my profile. Just not into the dadbod look, it's a personal preference. Just like some guys are not into toned, slim ladies. We are all different.

"It's on my profile. Just not into the dadbod look, it's a personal preference. Just like some guys are not into toned, slim ladies. We are all different. "

"It's on my profile. Just not into the dadbod look, it's a personal preference. Just like some guys are not into toned, slim ladies. We are all different. "

Well said!!!!

Everyone here has personal preferences, some like fit toned, larger, smaller , taller ect ect.

I read and hear comments on a daily basis about thin women , getting slated for being bags of bones, guys and women claiming BBWs are more attractive.

In my book it is way out of order, taking personal preferences to a high level of personal insult.

I simply ignore the bullshit, treat others respectfuly and look for others who appeal to me sexualy.

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

so what do you consider a dadbod.

Anyone with a "Dadbod" should just put BBM on their profile , It's what all the BIG WOMEN do .......

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Dadbod is the body of a guy who is too busy to exercise, from raising kids, working, commitments etc.

Some women just want a good looking body so put that up, they are allowed their preferences.

Have to take issue with Corkmans point about dadbods being a heart scare issue. Not really. John Hayes, former Irish rugby player could be described as having a dadbod. Loads of lads I know have dadbods. All fit men... I have a slight dadbod myself.I got it from being out of action for over 7 months with a sports injury. It's nearly gone now and I am fit. I'm am 6'3" and weigh 98kgs. I have a healthy BMI, low cholesterol, perfect blood pressure, low heart rate and huge amounts of energy and stamina. Do I sound like someone who is at risk of a heart attack?

"Dadbod is the body of a guy who is too busy to exercise, from raising kids, working, commitments etc.

Some women just want a good looking body so put that up, they are allowed their preferences."

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

It started in the states when Leo Di Caprio and some others were seen looking decidedly tubby. Not just 'no gym six pack' but outright fat. It then became 'six pack' v 'middle age spread' as the 'justification' became 'women find six packs intimidating as it reflects their own failings in comparison'.

Take whatever version of it you want. The truth is that the fitter you are, male and female, the more attractive you will be to others.... In general... There are exceptions...and it is no guarantee that your personality doesn't stink.

"Dadbod is the body of a guy who is too busy to exercise, from raising kids, working, commitments etc.

Some women just want a good looking body so put that up, they are allowed their preferences."

Must remember to be a knob and edit my profile to include no "mummy tummies" then

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

Some women just want a good looking body so put that up, they are allowed their preferences.

Must remember to be a knob and edit my profile to include no "mummy tummies" then "

Its not about being a knob, it's about having physical preferences with sexual partners. You could be the nicest guy in the world, if you have that soft, flabby physique and a beer gut you are not going to do it for me.

Must remember to be a knob and edit my profile to include no "mummy tummies" then "

It's not about being a knob, if you're not attracted to obese women or those with loose vaginas, it's your preference and your right to state it on your profile.

Due to a back injury i was left with a dadbod I'm not happy at all but going to start playing thirds rugby and get back into the gym once my physio gives me the all clear

Must remember to be a knob and edit my profile to include no "mummy tummies" then

It's not about being a knob, if you're not attracted to obese women or those with loose vaginas, it's your preference and your right to state it on your profile."

I really loved the line with loose vaginas - made me lol

» Add a new message to this topic