FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Enjoying life

Enjoying life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irst officer OP   Man  over a year ago

Naas

Woke up this morning with a big smile on my face and been happy all day.

Not every day ofcours is like that .

How many of you count yourself as been lucky and content.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

You should count yourself lucky everyday.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You should count yourself lucky everyday. "

you could be dead tomorrow

"You should count yourself lucky everyday.

you could be dead tomorrow "

Or not

I had the most bizarre conversation in the shop this morning. Meeting an old colleague, asked about kids, work etc and she became so upset. She told me how she'd had a life plan when she was in school, get a degree, get a husband, a nice house and have a family. She'd them all ticked off. She'd never worked in a profession using her degree, had got the husband, the house and the kids and now feels like she's resenting her kids for holding her back. She said she envied people like me with no kids, having the ability to go where I want when I wanted and working in a job that I love and being able to return to college to progress it. That made me a little sad. The one thing she resents is probably the only thing I'll never be able to have. Life can be funny sometimes. So I count myself lucky in some aspects, not so lucky in others and generally try to keep a smile on my face.

Naas

"I had the most bizarre conversation in the shop this morning. Meeting an old colleague, asked about kids, work etc and she became so upset. She told me how she'd had a life plan when she was in school, get a degree, get a husband, a nice house and have a family. She'd them all ticked off. She'd never worked in a profession using her degree, had got the husband, the house and the kids and now feels like she's resenting her kids for holding her back. She said she envied people like me with no kids, having the ability to go where I want when I wanted and working in a job that I love and being able to return to college to progress it. That made me a little sad. The one thing she resents is probably the only thing I'll never be able to have. Life can be funny sometimes. So I count myself lucky in some aspects, not so lucky in others and generally try to keep a smile on my face. "

Thats a nice post, I suppose there is a trade for everything in life.

Stay at home and have a professional career or be a professional mum.

Both are equally important.

"Woke up this morning with a big smile on my face and been happy all day.

How many of you count yourself as been lucky and content. "

It's 22.36 here now and it's 29° just chilling after a fun day on the beach with my bestie caz I'm very lucky and content

I'm pretty content today. Shopping, drinks, pure adoration. Life is pretty damn good today

Naas

"Woke up this morning with a big smile on my face and been happy all day.

How many of you count yourself as been lucky and content.

It's 22.36 here now and it's 29° just chilling after a fun day on the beach with my bestie caz I'm very lucky and content "

Hope your both having a good time, enjoy your holiday, and ofcours my best wishes. FO.xxx

"I had the most bizarre conversation in the shop this morning. Meeting an old colleague, asked about kids, work etc and she became so upset. She told me how she'd had a life plan when she was in school, get a degree, get a husband, a nice house and have a family. She'd them all ticked off. She'd never worked in a profession using her degree, had got the husband, the house and the kids and now feels like she's resenting her kids for holding her back. She said she envied people like me with no kids, having the ability to go where I want when I wanted and working in a job that I love and being able to return to college to progress it. That made me a little sad. The one thing she resents is probably the only thing I'll never be able to have. Life can be funny sometimes. So I count myself lucky in some aspects, not so lucky in others and generally try to keep a smile on my face. "

The grass may look greener for both, but I'm a firm believer in the old mantra "for every up there's a down"

Plans rarely work out, it's the journey that's important, not the destination. Fate will have its way!

I went out cycling twice today, I escaped the torrential rain at lunchtime!! lol! This evening I took a new route and had to climb up a steep hill - It was a bit of a killer, I didn't get off the bike at all, not even once!!! That made me happy!!!

Had a tough week at work but I still smile and thank god for the great people in my life....everyday is a blessing...one day I won't wake up..then it's time to be sad

Definitely feel blessed today and every other day. Living life at the moment

By *unsterStagMan  over a year ago

Limerick

Loving every minute of my life at the moment...it sounds simple but surrounding yourself by positive people and going to work in a challenging and emotionally rewarding environment every morning really makes a huge difference to your life

People say the shop where I work has split personalities! One woman in one part is like a bear with a sore paw and then I'm at the other side all bubbly! People ask me am I like this all the time! It's nice when people leave smiling! I won't be so happy when my alarm is going off at 6am tomoro for work!! Have an awesome weekend everyone!!

"People say the shop where I work has split personalities! One woman in one part is like a bear with a sore paw and then I'm at the other side all bubbly! People ask me am I like this all the time! It's nice when people leave smiling! I won't be so happy when my alarm is going off at 6am tomoro for work!! Have an awesome weekend everyone!! "

If its makes you feel bit better..Im up every morning 5am

Have nice day tomorrow lady

By *arkedMan  over a year ago

Trim

"I went out cycling twice today, I escaped the torrential rain at lunchtime!! lol! This evening I took a new route and had to climb up a steep hill - It was a bit of a killer, I didn't get off the bike at all, not even once!!! That made me happy!!! "

Good for you Rosebud, that's no mean feat. These days the only steep hills I can manage are the ones I go down

» Add a new message to this topic