FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Guys on fab

Guys on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *payne OP   Man  over a year ago

Northside

Hi folks, is it just my imagination or are 90% of the guys on here absolute bullshitters? Don't get me wrong there are plenty of good drama free guts on here and fair play but the number of tinewasters and liars in here is terrible

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi folks, is it just my imagination or are 90% of the guys on here absolute bullshitters? Don't get me wrong there are plenty of good drama free guts on here and fair play but the number of tinewasters and liars in here is terrible"

Why would it be any different to real life?

Not only lads. Some female profiles are BS merchants/time wasters too....

Northside

I just don't see the point in wasting people's time with bullshit. I've probably spoke to 5 genuine guys on here so far who didn't contradict their profile.

Bullshit yes. Time waster no

"Bullshit yes. Time waster no"

Lol

"I just don't see the point in wasting people's time with bullshit. I've probably spoke to 5 genuine guys on here so far who didn't contradict their profile. "

Even worse than bullshit is how bad they are at it ffs

hahahah yes man! A-fuckin-men

Loads of screws loose on this thing.

Do you mean they're bi not straight or ??? Only pretending to be gay

"Hi folks, is it just my imagination or are 90% of the guys on here absolute bullshitters? Don't get me wrong there are plenty of good drama free guts on here and fair play but the number of tinewasters and liars in here is terrible"

You joined 2 weeks ago!

Yes I'm a messer

I think the biggest offence here is lying about age. I saw a profile last week of a woman claiming to be 40. She was 40 in 1993....

Northside

"Hi folks, is it just my imagination or are 90% of the guys on here absolute bullshitters? Don't get me wrong there are plenty of good drama free guts on here and fair play but the number of tinewasters and liars in here is terrible

You joined 2 weeks ago!

Yes I'm a messer "

Exactly I'm only here 2 weeks and I already feel sorry for the women who have to put up with the number of men who are aabsolute morons in here

Lmfao! My parents c on AM is almost 10 years old but I have been on that place for years.

Pic not parent that is. Lol. @ frankiebany

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

"I think the biggest offence here is lying about age. I saw a profile last week of a woman claiming to be 40. She was 40 in 1993..

lol thats true in a good few cases but sure ,, many a fine tune played on an old fiddle lol .. "

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

It's great that 90% are idiots. That just means the ladies and couples can have fun with the remainder of us who are genuine.

"I think the biggest offence here is lying about age. I saw a profile last week of a woman claiming to be 40. She was 40 in 1993..

lol thats true in a good few cases but sure ,, many a fine tune played on an old fiddle lol .. "

Absolutely. No issue with age. Just tell the truth. If you are 55, say so.

"Hi folks, is it just my imagination or are 90% of the guys on here absolute bullshitters? Don't get me wrong there are plenty of good drama free guts on here and fair play but the number of tinewasters and liars in here is terrible

It's great that 90% are idiots. That just means the ladies and couples can have fun with the remainder of us who are genuine. "

This

There are lots of great guys on Fab, as proven by the mails I get from.guys who make an effort to read profiles .

Then there are the mad hatters.lol.lol.

Love the witty mails

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

I agree, I came on here to find some like minded people, serious about swinging, all I find is women who want no strings sex with me non stop, thats not what I want.

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

I was gonna bring a topic up similar to this .. The amount of pms I've had from 'Straight' men looking to 'meet for fun or to suck my cock is unbelievable .. I don't block guys because yes there are a few decent blokes on here .. But I'm starting to get really worried about the type of clientele (male) that are signing up here .. Seems that any holes a goal for these 'straight' males !!

"I agree, I came on here to find some like minded people, serious about swinging, all I find is women who want no strings sex with me non stop, thats not what I want."
Chin up lad. Chin up. Don't let em get you down....

By *alwayBlackcockMan  over a year ago

Galway

lol this killed me lol brilliant

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I've had women get me going n then disapear r else start looking for money.

Then I've had a guy pretend he was a lady so many time wasters of both sexes . Some times u want to give up but then I think I've met a few nice people on here n then I change my mind . U allways go true phases lots of fun n then no fun at all r very little .

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I've had many a guy cum on to me wanting to suck my cock etc but I can't block guys cos I've met a nice few friends on here .

By *alwayBlackcockMan  over a year ago

Galway

there seems to be alot of all talks and no actions as well.

"I've had many a guy cum on to me wanting to suck my cock etc but I can't block guys cos I've met a nice few friends on here . "

Cum on to you

You're a bold one Spanish eyes. I've had many a guy come on to me too,but Then I should never have agreed to do that gay bukkake :p

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

lol thats true in a good few cases but sure ,, many a fine tune played on an old fiddle lol .. Absolutely. No issue with age. Just tell the truth. If you are 55, say so. "

Loads of peeps lie about their age on here, so what? If the chemistry and personality is right and the visual attraction is given, age becomes just a number, some take this age thing far too serious!

Anyone ever bother working out the % of whingers here? & should I only add in the 10% of men who are not timewasters or all of them? NSFW is gonna get a whack of the % if I add them all...

"I agree, I came on here to find some like minded people, serious about swinging, all I find is women who want no strings sex with me non stop, thats not what I want."

Oh? Is that right now? Interesting

"I think the biggest offence here is lying about age. I saw a profile last week of a woman claiming to be 40. She was 40 in 1993.... "

Hahahaha

"I think the biggest offence here is lying about age. I saw a profile last week of a woman claiming to be 40. She was 40 in 1993.... "

LOL maybe she didn't age well

Most women actually do age well. Just like fine wine. The trick is knowing how to decant to reveal that fruity musky flavour of a well matured vintage.

lol thats true in a good few cases but sure ,, many a fine tune played on an old fiddle lol .. Absolutely. No issue with age. Just tell the truth. If you are 55, say so.

Loads of peeps lie about their age on here, so what? If the chemistry and personality is right and the visual attraction is given, age becomes just a number, some take this age thing far too serious! "

I don't take age thing serious. I take the lying thing serious......

"I think the biggest offence here is lying about age. I saw a profile last week of a woman claiming to be 40. She was 40 in 1993....

LOL maybe she didn't age well "

As I said to another member last week, she aged perfectly well. She just did too much of it for her stated age....

"Most women actually do age well. Just like fine wine. The trick is knowing how to decant to reveal that fruity musky flavour of a well matured vintage. "
Agreed. I am not ageist. Far from it. Don't like liars though. If they are lying about their age, something that is pretty damn obvious, what else are they lying about? The fact that the are dudes dressed up as women?

Well the ratio of men to women is much bigger, so there are bound to be an awful lot more male bullshitters... But there are still plenty of women doing their fair share of bullshitting, and a couple or two too.. I suppose you're always going to get it on a site like this

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

It's ok it makes me sound normal

on the hill NordWest of

lol thats true in a good few cases but sure ,, many a fine tune played on an old fiddle lol .. Absolutely. No issue with age. Just tell the truth. If you are 55, say so.

Loads of peeps lie about their age on here, so what? If the chemistry and personality is right and the visual attraction is given, age becomes just a number, some take this age thing far too serious! I don't take age thing serious. I take the lying thing serious......"

It's more a kind of fibbing, however 1993 is taking it a bit too far! Lol!

The biggest lie on here is about sexuality

Loads of peeps lie about their age on here, so what? If the chemistry and personality is right and the visual attraction is given, age becomes just a number, some take this age thing far too serious! I don't take age thing serious. I take the lying thing serious......

It's more a kind of fibbing, however 1993 is taking it a bit too far! Lol! "

I wasn't exagurating half as much as she was...

"Most women actually do age well. Just like fine wine. The trick is knowing how to decant to reveal that fruity musky flavour of a well matured vintage. Agreed. I am not ageist. Far from it. Don't like liars though. If they are lying about their age, something that is pretty damn obvious, what else are they lying about? The fact that the are dudes dressed up as women? "

Come on now, bit dramatic.

You actualy think a person lying about their age could be a dude dressed as a woman???.

Tons of swingers don`t look their age, young and old, hardly cause to be so paranoid.

"Most women actually do age well. Just like fine wine. The trick is knowing how to decant to reveal that fruity musky flavour of a well matured vintage. Agreed. I am not ageist. Far from it. Don't like liars though. If they are lying about their age, something that is pretty damn obvious, what else are they lying about? The fact that the are dudes dressed up as women?

You actualy think a person lying about their age could be a dude dressed as a woman???.

Tons of swingers don`t look their age, young and old, hardly cause to be so paranoid. "

I didn't say that a person lying about their age is also lying about their sex. I didn't even suggest it. What I said was that if a person lies about their age, what else might they be lying about? Location, status or Sex.

I don't do paranoid. I do honesty.

"Most women actually do age well. Just like fine wine. The trick is knowing how to decant to reveal that fruity musky flavour of a well matured vintage. Agreed. I am not ageist. Far from it. Don't like liars though. If they are lying about their age, something that is pretty damn obvious, what else are they lying about? The fact that the are dudes dressed up as women?

Tons of swingers don`t look their age, young and old, hardly cause to be so paranoid. I didn't say that a person lying about their age is also lying about their sex. I didn't even suggest it. What I said was that if a person lies about their age, what else might they be lying about? Location, status or Sex.

I don't do paranoid. I do honesty. "

But your post clearly stated , dudes dressed up as women, so it`s hardly surprising I assumed you were taking the lying about age too seriously.

Ah well each to their own and all that.

I could have been lying about my age this whole time??? All the age filters I could have bypassed....

Ah no, if age is just a number, then there should be no need to lie. At the end of the day you either like someone, or don't.

Tons of swingers don`t look their age, young and old, hardly cause to be so paranoid. I didn't say that a person lying about their age is also lying about their sex. I didn't even suggest it. What I said was that if a person lies about their age, what else might they be lying about? Location, status or Sex.

But your post clearly stated , dudes dressed up as women, so it`s hardly surprising I assumed you were taking the lying about age too seriously.

Ah well each to their own and all that."

You're getting hung up on the dudes dressed as women thing. I didn't say that orvsuggrst it. Again, I'll repeat, I said that if a person would blatantly lie about their age, how can they be taken as being genuine? What else could they be lying about.... Could they be lying about their location? Marrital status? Sex?

Do you understand now? I just do not understand why people would lie. To what end?

on the hill NordWest of

I don't do paranoid. I do honesty. "

There's barely a profile with no lie on it....some lies are worse than others, some are justifiable, some are bending the truth a bit, some are not even intended and some are unacceptable...it's down to you to find out and to decide what you will accept and what not, by the end of the day I t's a swinger site not a dating site...

There's barely a profile with no lie on it....some lies are worse than others, some are justifiable, some are bending the truth a bit, some are not even intended and some are unacceptable...it's down to you to find out and to decide what you will accept and what not, by the end of the day I t's a swinger site not a dating site..."

I agree. The profile I referred to had a profile pic. What if it didn't? What if some guy reached out and made contact with this person. Guys time would be completely wasted. Maybe he would be happy to be duped. Little white lies/fibs are accepted. But like everything in life, there is a line. This profile went way past any reasonable line.

Anyway, the thread is about guys on Fab. I was just pointing out that woman can be liars/time wasters too.

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

its actually 92%

on the hill NordWest of

"Hi folks, is it just my imagination or are 90% of the guys on here absolute bullshitters? Don't get me wrong there are plenty of good drama free guts on here and fair play but the number of tinewasters and liars in here is terrible its actually 92%"

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I held my belly in on one of my pics

Oops

"I held my belly in on one of my pics

Oops

"

on the hill NordWest of

"

There's barely a profile with no lie on it....some lies are worse than others, some are justifiable, some are bending the truth a bit, some are not even intended and some are unacceptable...it's down to you to find out and to decide what you will accept and what not, by the end of the day I t's a swinger site not a dating site...I agree. The profile I referred to had a profile pic. What if it didn't? What if some guy reached out and made contact with this person. Guys time would be completely wasted. Maybe he would be happy to be duped. Little white lies/fibs are accepted. But like everything in life, there is a line. This profile went way past any reasonable line.

Anyway, the thread is about guys on Fab. I was just pointing out that woman can be liars/time wasters too. "

What I said applies to women, men and couples. Sooner or later everyone on here will unfortunately have some sort of time wasting experience, but you'll learn as you go along. You have to be a bit smart, ask for the right pics, get a chat going, read between the lines, trust your gut feeling etcetera....all part of the game

"

There's barely a profile with no lie on it....some lies are worse than others, some are justifiable, some are bending the truth a bit, some are not even intended and some are unacceptable...it's down to you to find out and to decide what you will accept and what not, by the end of the day I t's a swinger site not a dating site...I agree. The profile I referred to had a profile pic. What if it didn't? What if some guy reached out and made contact with this person. Guys time would be completely wasted. Maybe he would be happy to be duped. Little white lies/fibs are accepted. But like everything in life, there is a line. This profile went way past any reasonable line.

Anyway, the thread is about guys on Fab. I was just pointing out that woman can be liars/time wasters too.

What I said applies to women, men and couples. Sooner or later everyone on here will unfortunately have some sort of time wasting experience, but you'll learn as you go along. You have to be a bit smart, ask for the right pics, get a chat going, read between the lines, trust your gut feeling etcetera....all part of the game "

I know. I've had it already.....

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Hi folks, is it just my imagination or are 90% of the guys on here absolute bullshitters? Don't get me wrong there are plenty of good drama free guts on here and fair play but the number of tinewasters and liars in here is terrible its actually 92%"
its 88% now...few lads left and one confessed

» Add a new message to this topic