FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > bi women

bi women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nnmarietarecy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

Is there any pubs left in galway where I can meet up and chat to women .I like to try out more of my bi side .thank u. Maire

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Why dont u look for other bi females here , there are a few , im sure you can arrange something here too

Mrs crazy

By *illybbbMan  over a year ago

atlone

[Removed by poster at 16/07/15 09:17:09]

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I think it's very hard.

I am not one bit experienced with the ladies at all. My concern was I would be a total let down to a lady with more experience.

My next attempt I shall go for the more experienced lady..

Limerick

"Why dont u look for other bi females here , there are a few , im sure you can arrange something here too

Mrs crazy "

Not that many women on there own

So that's why I ask is there a bars left in galway

Limerick

"I think it's very hard.

I am not one bit experienced with the ladies at all. My concern was I would be a total let down to a lady with more experience.

My next attempt I shall go for the more experienced lady.."

. Me too I was only with a two woman and there partners in which I really enjoyed and now I like to try out with one on one

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"I think it's very hard.

My next attempt I shall go for the more experienced lady... Me too I was only with a two woman and there partners in which I really enjoyed and now I like to try out with one on one "

one woman for me and to be honest I can't even count that...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a small bar just off the city centre. I just can't remember the name as its changed recently. Great place as well. Mixed

Well then maybe you two should meet and take it slow and relaxed just enjoy it, instead of worrying.

Limerick

"There's a small bar just off the city centre. I just can't remember the name as its changed recently. Great place as well. Mixed "

Was that down by the strip club if ya it gone

"There's a small bar just off the city centre. I just can't remember the name as its changed recently. Great place as well. Mixed .

Was that down by the strip club if ya it gone "

oh! Grrr. I liked it there as well. So relaxed and the people were so friendly.

"Is there any pubs left in galway where I can meet up and chat to women .I like to try out more of my bi side .thank u. Maire"

I think if there is one and it's identified you'll find all the guys here will pop down. Mee included

Girls are you serious??? I'm Def coming south, no play girls???

"Is there any pubs left in galway where I can meet up and chat to women .I like to try out more of my bi side .thank u. Maire

I think if there is one and it's identified you'll find all the guys here will pop down. Mee included "

Why would all the guys go along? The OP asked for advice on a bar where she could meet women.

Unless you a gay man, why would you be popping along?..

OP, there used to be a mixed Gay bar , think it`s closed now, will find out and pm you.

You could try and organise a mini meet for bisexual women in Galway, in a club or bar?.

Limerick

"Is there any pubs left in galway where I can meet up and chat to women .I like to try out more of my bi side .thank u. Maire

I think if there is one and it's identified you'll find all the guys here will pop down. Mee included

Why would all the guys go along? The OP asked for advice on a bar where she could meet women.

Unless you a gay man, why would you be popping along?..

OP, there used to be a mixed Gay bar , think it`s closed now, will find out and pm you.

You could try and organise a mini meet for bisexual women in Galway, in a club or bar?."

. Well said the men are getting carried away

» Add a new message to this topic