FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What have seen out & about on the roads?

What have seen out & about on the roads?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondo84 OP   Man  over a year ago

carrick

Hi ladies & gents just wondering what sites so to speak have you seen out & about on the roads??

I personally have had two ladies flash their boobs at me

Also while in Milan have had & women pull her panties to oneside & piss while sitting on a rock at a road junction!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi ladies & gents just wondering what sites so to speak have you seen out & about on the roads??

Also while in Milan have had & women pull her panties to oneside & piss while sitting on a rock at a road junction!!"

Someone getting banged on a bonnet while me and the lads were driving past, just out of randomness. Did not expect that at all.

By *ardy cowboyMan  over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

naked women out running and fucking potholes everywhere.

Driving down the M9 some years ago with a girl friend and a guy was up on a hill having a tug clearly visible to all driving past with a only balaclava on! I thought I was seeing things as we drove by but my friend spotted him too

I sang around pubs and clubs for 14 years and while singing in Tenerife a girl stood in front of me during sweet Caroline and flopped her tits out... wasnt expecting that tbh

By *ondo84 OP   Man  over a year ago

carrick

I do have a birds eye view & can see quite clearly into cars on the motorway & see all kinds of things like ladies playing with themselves & play with their partner

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"Driving down the M9 some years ago with a girl friend and a guy was up on a hill having a tug clearly visible to all driving past with a only balaclava on! I thought I was seeing things as we drove by but my friend spotted him too "

was there any worried sheep in the field

"Driving down the M9 some years ago with a girl friend and a guy was up on a hill having a tug clearly visible to all driving past with a only balaclava on! I thought I was seeing things as we drove by but my friend spotted him too

was there any worried sheep in the field "

I didn't take much notice of any worried sheep, I was driving and otherwise distracted

Yrs ago when I was driving a rigged truck in florida I saw a girl giving her fella a blow job while he was driving he slowed down so I could have a good look

Seen a few people shagging in cars down country roads but that is about it

"Hi ladies & gents just wondering what sites so to speak have you seen out & about on the roads??

Also while in Milan have had & women pull her panties to oneside & piss while sitting on a rock at a road junction!!"

Loads of sites out my way, wanna buy one?? Go on, they're cheap as chips! Bitta cash like, ya know yourself

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Dogging on the hard shoulder of the beach road, g-strings glitter in the car headlights, all those moments lost in time, like tears in the rain

"Driving down the M9 some years ago with a girl friend and a guy was up on a hill having a tug clearly visible to all driving past with a only balaclava on! I thought I was seeing things as we drove by but my friend spotted him too

was there any worried sheep in the field "

You thinking McCarthy as well?!

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Dogging on the hard shoulder of the beach road, g-strings glitter in the car headlights, all those moments lost in time, like tears in the rain "

*rotfl*! Just make sure Decker doesn't slip!

Just this Sunday gone I came across(pun intended) a couple having sex in their car at Kanturk castle.They flash the hazzards so I figured I might as well watch for a bit :P

Can't say we have. Usually its us getting up to something dirty on the roads

» Add a new message to this topic