FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ladies i need help!

Ladies i need help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is for the ladies out there take and run with it!how about a lovely guys competiton with questions,pics and tasks!the winner would be crowned at the next social!just an idea!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What if the winner isn't allowed to go to socials? As in not allowed by the host.

Mmmm lae didnt think about that!i was thinking everyone could goto the big m and g!i dunno!p

Everyone is allowed to attend socials, well unless they've done something dreadful

"Everyone is allowed to attend socials, well unless they've done something dreadful"

You previously asked me not to reply to your comments on a thread, I've respected that, perhaps act like a grown up and heed your own advice.

Ok!so if they had done something dreadful they wouldnt be in the lovely guys competition!so come on ladies take this and run with it im sure it would be a giggle!its a MR FAB competition!lol

"Everyone is allowed to attend socials, well unless they've done something dreadful

You previously asked me not to reply to your comments on a thread, I've respected that, perhaps act like a grown up and heed your own advice. "

I was talking to the o.p if I'd been talking to you I'd quote you. Why assume I was talking to you? It's a well known fact you don't like me and nor I you so I wouldn't bother commenting to you except in this instance to sort your confusion

"Everyone is allowed to attend socials, well unless they've done something dreadful

You previously asked me not to reply to your comments on a thread, I've respected that, perhaps act like a grown up and heed your own advice.

I was talking to the o.p if I'd been talking to you I'd quote you. Why assume I was talking to you? It's a well known fact you don't like me and nor I you so I wouldn't bother commenting to you except in this instance to sort your confusion"

Well, that didn't take long.

Time for a lunch break

I was talking to the o.p if I'd been talking to you I'd quote you. Why assume I was talking to you? It's a well known fact you don't like me and nor I you so I wouldn't bother commenting to you except in this instance to sort your confusion

Well, that didn't take long.

Time for a lunch break"

What didn't take long

Could have sworn this was an Adult site for adults...

I was talking to the o.p if I'd been talking to you I'd quote you. Why assume I was talking to you? It's a well known fact you don't like me and nor I you so I wouldn't bother commenting to you except in this instance to sort your confusion"

That reply makes no sense given the contents of your initial posting. I don't not like you so I'm not sure why you are trying to air your dirty laundry here. I think you aren't the same person publicly and privately. That's all.

Anyway have fun on Saturday

Yep!so much for a fun idea!! Crashed and burned!oh well

"Yep!so much for a fun idea!! Crashed and burned!oh well"

Better luck next time

That reply makes no sense given the contents of your initial posting. I don't not like you so I'm not sure why you are trying to air your dirty laundry here. I think you aren't the same person publicly and privately. That's all.

Anyway have fun on Saturday "

Thanks?

"Yep!so much for a fun idea!! Crashed and burned!oh well"

I think your idea would be better pitched to social organisers. Would be more fun to have it run like a Miss World competition if you know what I mean, an in person competition as opposed to an online variant.

Thanks

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I think its a great idea to make the forums fun but id start a new thread...

as for people being banned from the socials. there are lots of socials all over the country held by lots of people. the ones myself and lolli hold there are only one or two people banned from them for various reasons.

Great idea buddy! I think a male one would be good for now, not a womens one cause their ego would go way over their head :D

"I think its a great idea to make the forums fun but id start a new thread...

as for people being banned from the socials. there are lots of socials all over the country held by lots of people. the ones myself and lolli hold there are only one or two people banned from them for various reasons."

i meant the big meet and greets!but it doesnt matter now!

as for people being banned from the socials. there are lots of socials all over the country held by lots of people. the ones myself and lolli hold there are only one or two people banned from them for various reasons."

Contrary to what lim tried to do, my comment was in no way a dig at you for banning me and safe from your socials. It was a general statement. I know lots of hosts have people they prefer not to be in attendance at their functions.

"Great idea buddy! I think a male one would be good for now, not a womens one cause their ego would go way over their head :D"

You and your tan would look great in swimwear

as for people being banned from the socials. there are lots of socials all over the country held by lots of people. the ones myself and lolli hold there are only one or two people banned from them for various reasons.

Contrary to what lim tried to do, my comment was in no way a dig at you for banning me and safe from your socials. It was a general statement. I know lots of hosts have people they prefer not to be in attendance at their functions."

What do you mean contrary to what I tried to do?

"Great idea buddy! I think a male one would be good for now, not a womens one cause their ego would go way over their head :D

You and your tan would look great in swimwear "

DJ, Master of Universeeeee. I'd have some tough competition, loads of roid rage heads with nice tans on here :D

Contrary to what lim tried to do, my comment was in no way a dig at you for banning me and safe from your socials. It was a general statement. I know lots of hosts have people they prefer not to be in attendance at their functions.

What do you mean contrary to what I tried to do? "

Lim this thread or indeed the forums isn't the place to start stuff with me. You've said you don't like me, I'm fine with that. Rule 3 of your rules was you should ignore people you don't like. So do that. I'm happy for you to ignore me. I wished you well with your social which was genuine so stop trying to pick fights for no reason. Concentrate on fun things.

"Great idea buddy! I think a male one would be good for now, not a womens one cause their ego would go way over their head :D

DJ, Master of Universeeeee. I'd have some tough competition, loads of roid rage heads with nice tans on here :D"

Where

Point them out please

Lim this thread or indeed the forums isn't the place to start stuff with me. You've said you don't like me, I'm fine with that. Rule 3 of your rules was you should ignore people you don't like. So do that. I'm happy for you to ignore me. I wished you well with your social which was genuine so stop trying to pick fights for no reason. Concentrate on fun things."

You brought up my name when replying to laid and I was curious as to Why is all. I'm actually trying to be civil here

Lim this thread or indeed the forums isn't the place to start stuff with me. You've said you don't like me, I'm fine with that. Rule 3 of your rules was you should ignore people you don't like. So do that. I'm happy for you to ignore me. I wished you well with your social which was genuine so stop trying to pick fights for no reason. Concentrate on fun things.

You brought up my name when replying to laid and I was curious as to Why is all. I'm actually trying to be civil here"

Why not mail the person and ask instead of bullshitting in a forum post...

You brought up my name when replying to laid and I was curious as to Why is all. I'm actually trying to be civil here

Why not mail the person and ask instead of bullshitting in a forum post... "

That's not possible for obvious reasons

DJ, Master of Universeeeee. I'd have some tough competition, loads of roid rage heads with nice tans on here :D

Where

Point them out please "

Basically there are a lot bigger more tanned lads on here. Go look :D

» Add a new message to this topic