FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > women who dont do oral

women who dont do oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/07/15 03:24:08]

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Anyone, (guys) ever come across these extremely rare types before? I have twice in my life. One was 2 years ago on a dating site.

All I did was send her 2 messages and we exchanged phone numbers and met the same night at a pub. Had a drink or two and decided to book a hotel room for the night. I'm thinking this alright and she was not bad looking either. So we are in the hotel room and our clothes are dropping like the twin towers and I work way down to the juciy bit as you do.

After a while I sort of move her into the 69 position so she can slob on bob while I play with the pink. Next she says oh I don't suck dick. Wtf? Kind of ruined the night and I never really got into it after that.

Saw her a few times after that at her place and mine. She had been on a shopping spree and purchased every toy you could think of. Made me fuck her ass and everything else but never sucked ky dick. I just could not get into her and stopped seeing her. Very strange.

Anyone ever come across someone like that before?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not strange at all, it's very common, girls usually don't like the look of a penis or even the smell off one. Each to their own :D

Really? Almost all the women I've met cant get one into their mouth fast enough. Mabey I don't have a smelly penis

I could never date a woman like that.

By *abloversCouple  over a year ago

London

Perhaps it was just you. Slob on bob whilst you play with the pink - charming! You have a way with words.

classy

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I'm laughing because your telling the story like your telling the lads in the pub.

A lot of women read this too.

But I did laugh.

"Anyone, (guys) ever come across these extremely rare types before? I have twice in my life. One was 2 years ago on a dating site.

All I did was send her 2 messages and we exchanged phone numbers and met the same night at a pub. Had a drink or two and decided to book a hotel room for the night. I'm thinking this alright and she was not bad looking either. So we are in the hotel room and our clothes are dropping like the twin towers and I work way down to the juciy bit as you do.

After a while I sort of move her into the 69 position so she can slob on bob while I play with the pink. Next she says oh I don't suck dick. Wtf? Kind of ruined the night and I never really got into it after that.

Saw her a few times after that at her place and mine. She had been on a shopping spree and purchased every toy you could think of. Made me fuck her ass and everything else but never sucked ky dick. I just could not get into her and stopped seeing her. Very strange.

Anyone ever come across someone like that before?"

So? There are men who don't do oral too. The whole idea is that you find someone who's into the same things as you.

Well if your willy is not "asthetically" pleasing or your underwear is not clean n fresh or your not shaved n clean down below or you dont ask nicely SHE is not gonna go there lol

Lol too funny. I'm glad someone has a sense of humor considering the context of the site. That was part of a lyric from a 2Live Crew song. Guess no ones heard of them.

Anyway, so what do the ladies think about the no oral thing? How would she find a man if she don't slob on bob, in a posh manner saying. Lol hehehe. You guy are funny.

i married one of these rare breeds lol

"Lol too funny. I'm glad someone has a sense of humor considering the context of the site. That was part of a lyric from a 2Live Crew song. Guess no ones heard of them.

Anyway, so what do the ladies think about the no oral thing? How would she find a man if she don't slob on bob, in a posh manner saying. Lol hehehe. You guy are funny. "

I don't see why anyone should feel obliged to do something they don't like in order to "find a man" as you so charmingly put it. Some people simply don't like oral, get over it.

"i married one of these rare breeds lol"

I'm sure the men are grateful for your sacrifice.

"Anyone, (guys) ever come across these extremely rare types before? I have twice in my life. One was 2 years ago on a dating site.

Anyone ever come across someone like that before?

So? There are men who don'tdo oral too. The whole idea is that you find someone who's into the same things as you."

There is probably more men who don't eat fur burger lol but I doubt they have a steady gf. I think it's about 50% of sex, or at least foreplay. I like to keep my girl happy. Imagine the whinging if she didn't get properly taken care of? Plus I enjoy making a women happy down there.

Not to self. Don't date Casey

I dont like a guy goin down on me tbh does nothing for me i prefer when they ask i tell the truth no point him been down there and all im thinking is hurry the fook up

Disappointed this thread isn't called "Sheilas who don't do gobbys"...

"Fur burger" and "slob the bob" I think lads there in lies the problem lol now if u asked "princess I would like for you to pleasure me orally as oral sex was developed only for mouths with beauty such as yours" she might think about it

"Not to self. Don't date Casey "

Like you'd get the chance.

I love oral, what I don't like are men who don't respect the boundaries of others.

Come on it must be rare? How many women don't like oral on a guy? Virtually zero and I've had a few long term relationships and a 10 year marriage.

Foxy you wouldn't get chance. You don't even like oral. Sound like loads of fun there.

"Come on it must be rare? How many women don't like oral on a guy? Virtually zero and I've had a few long term relationships and a 10 year marriage."

I have no idea, but to each their own, surely?

Go post I'm your own thread if you don't like what you read here. Hmmk

"Go post I'm your own thread if you don't like what you read here. Hmmk"

Wait for it..."It's a public forum"...

NOW NOW keep it country its too early for that' lol

"Go post I'm your own thread if you don't like what you read here. Hmmk"

I missed the bit where you said "only posters agreeing with me are allowed to comment"

Have to say it..you sound a bit laddish with the different descriptions for a pussy..I'm sure you're a nice guy but (here's another one for you) smoking the baldy man is not a prerequisite for a meet.

It's known as post etiquette but this is a rather poor implementation of forum software with no user tools to block or ignore posts

"It's known as post etiquette but this is a rather poor implementation of forum software with no user tools to block or ignore posts"

Simply disagreeing with someone is not poor etiquette - unless you require nothing but yes men (and women) in your life

Another troll. Sorry not bald. How about staying topic.

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"I dont like a guy goin down on me tbh does nothing for me i prefer when they ask i tell the truth no point him been down there and all im thinking is hurry the fook up "

Maybe you have never had it done right to you and that's why it doesn't do anything for you..... just a taught.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I don't believe its that rare for either sex not to perform oral there are still people who fuck with the lights off. I have also met women who didn't go down on a guy till their late Thirty's either they didn't like the taste or the tought of doing it went against their teaching its not strange Ireland has only really started waking up to a sexual revolution in the last twenty years

You didn't disagree with my topic, just the vernacular I used.

"I don't believe its that rare for either sex not to perform oral there are still people who fuck with the lights off. I have also met women who didn't go down on a guy till their late Thirty's either they didn't like the taste or the tought of doing it went against their teaching its not strange Ireland has only really started waking up to a sexual revolution in the last twenty years "

Agreed

"I dont like a guy goin down on me tbh does nothing for me i prefer when they ask i tell the truth no point him been down there and all im thinking is hurry the fook up

Maybe you have never had it done right to you and that's why it doesn't do anything for you..... just a taught."

Believe i have im here a v long time and no it still does nothing for me and have met many ladies here have said the same thing

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"You didn't disagree with my topic, just the vernacular I used."

The language is rather off putting I have to say. I think I'll have a vegetarian day today, lost my appetite for burgers and sausages...

limerick

"You didn't disagree with my topic, just the vernacular I used."

Which was ladish and considering ur auidance is mixed and ur question was about the female part of that audience it may have being wiser to term it to your auidance. It's a good topic take it as a lesson learnt and move on

"I dont like a guy goin down on me tbh does nothing for me i prefer when they ask i tell the truth no point him been down there and all im thinking is hurry the fook up

Maybe you have never had it done right to you and that's why it doesn't do anything for you..... just a taught.Believe i have im here a v long time and no it still does nothing for me and have met many ladies here have said the same thing "

I could imagine that being a problem for a lot of guys, that's their whole game in a lot of cases!

Lol my ex gf went eeeww no when I called it fur burger.

"I dont like a guy goin down on me tbh does nothing for me i prefer when they ask i tell the truth no point him been down there and all im thinking is hurry the fook up "

As you are bi curious do you like the gals going down?

"Lol my ex gf went eeeww no when I called it fur burger."

Maybe you should have suggested a wax

limerick

"Lol my ex gf went eeeww no when I called it fur burger."

I can believe it

Don't get why it matters it's a person choice to do what they want just find someone who wants the same as u an stop moaning about it

Point taken _j47. Anyways, I'm not saying every time someone has sex it is proceeded by oral, probably women lime to get their man in the more often then men use it.

As you are bi curious do you like the gals going down? "

no i still get v little out of it im more a fingers and hands type

"Lol my ex gf went eeeww no when I called it fur burger.

I can believe it "

Me too, I find that name quite childish

on the hill NordWest of

Maybe you have never had it done right to you and that's why it doesn't do anything for you..... just a taught.Believe i have im here a v long time and no it still does nothing for me and have met many ladies here have said the same thing "

It's a wrong assumption by loads of men that all the ladies are mad about receiving oral or if not then they haven't met the master of oral yet...

More = mood

I can believe it

Me too, I find that name quite childish"

He did say "ex"....

Don't think I've met a women who doesn't like oral but i guess they are out there.

Maybe you have never had it done right to you and that's why it doesn't do anything for you..... just a taught.Believe i have im here a v long time and no it still does nothing for me and have met many ladies here have said the same thing

It's a wrong assumption by loads of men that all the ladies are mad about receiving oral or if not then they haven't met the master of oral yet... "

There's a sucker born every minute.... Shouldn't be difficult to find one...

"Don't think I've met a women who doesn't like oral but i guess they are out there."
Afraid to tell u they lied

I can believe it

Me too, I find that name quite childish

He did say "ex"...."

I think calling it that is enough to end a relationship

No we didn't break up over that. She was typical irsih borderline alcholic female if you must know.

"No we didn't break up over that. She was typical irsih borderline alcholic female if you must know."

As opposed to the typical Irish fully committed alcoholic male?

"No we didn't break up over that. She was typical irsih borderline alcholic female if you must know."
oh cause she was irish jesus this gets better

Typical Irish? Pretty racist, did I mention I've no time for racists. All us typical Irish will just leave you off so. Happy fabbing

Lop @ Casey

"Lop @ Casey "

You know Australia has a huge alcoholism problem.....people who live in glasshouses etc...

Busty im with u on this one ive no interest in oral either.

Yeah right a majority of Irish women don't like to drink, often to excess and now that's a racist comment. Give me break

I know where you are coming from as while I enjoy a bj especially taken by surprise when soft, I can't ever recall been made to cum but maybe I haven't met a lady with the requisite skills. Are you out there....?

Maybe you have never had it done right to you and that's why it doesn't do anything for you..... just a taught.Believe i have im here a v long time and no it still does nothing for me and have met many ladies here have said the same thing

I know where you are coming from as while I enjoy a bj especially taken by surprise when soft, I can't ever recall been made to cum but maybe I haven't met a lady with the requisite skills. Are you out there....? "

That's what my partner used to say XD

"Yeah right a majority of Irish women don't like to drink, often to excess and now that's a racist comment. Give me break

"

Yes it is, you're making sweeping generalisations. Enjoy your time on fab with bigoted views such as that, you'll go far

Most countries have alcohol problems. More people die.form than all other drugs combined, except.for maybe tobacco. But in oz we don't sell our beer in half litre cans. Also so its an outdoor life style so people.are.no indoors all the time which I think lessens the problem.

"No we didn't break up over that. She was typical irsih borderline alcholic female if you must know.oh cause she was irish jesus this gets better "

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

It's not racism if its the same race.

It's just a generalisation, akin to saying all Aussies are bogans.

"Most countries have alcohol problems. More people die.form than all other drugs combined, except.for maybe tobacco. But in oz we don't sell our beer in half litre cans. Also so its an outdoor life style so people.are.no indoors all the time which I think lessens the problem."

You can't beat a bit of denial

I almost ended up with an alcohol problem after living with her for a year. Never drank vodka before I met her.

I know where you are coming from as while I enjoy a bj especially taken by surprise when soft, I can't ever recall been made to cum but maybe I haven't met a lady with the requisite skills. Are you out there....?

That's what my partner used to say XD"

Like as in BEFORE he met you?

In America they sell the beer in 3/4 litre tins...

"It's not racism if its the same race.

It's just a generalisation, akin to saying all Aussies are bogans."

Sorry it's xenophobic so? I dunno exactly but it's discriminatory

"I almost ended up with an alcohol problem after living with her for a year. Never drank vodka before I met her."

Oh right, so it was all HER fault?

You're killing me

You also cant by alcohol at garages and convenience stores in oz. Who is in denial then.

"It's not racism if its the same race.

It's just a generalisation, akin to saying all Aussies are bogans."

Very good J. Is it ever racism if you are being nice?

True story Casey. You can believe what you.want.to.believe it a free country.

I love to receive but it's not all that important to me to be honest. Attraction an chemistry with the lady is all I need an her to be a good kisser too!! I love to give a lady oral but if that's not her thing you have to respect that. There's lots of ways to have fun in the bedroom!!

"True story Casey. You can believe what you.want.to.believe it a free country.

"

Exactly, nobody poured vodka down your throat

"True story Casey. You can believe what you.want.to.believe it a free country.

Exactly, nobody poured vodka down your throat"

You'd swear some people never heard of free will

Most of them are bogans. Cant.stand assfeckinstralia. Ireland is much nicer even though it sent me broke as a mofo

"You also cant by alcohol at garages and convenience stores in oz. Who is in denial then."

You are, I'm the first to say there is a huge problem with alcohol here, a simple google search will give you the stats on Australia's alcohol problem.

"Most of them are bogans. Cant.stand assfeckinstralia. Ireland is much nicer even though it sent me broke as a mofo"

Voddy is expensive here...

"I love to receive but it's not all that important to me to be honest. Attraction an chemistry with the lady is all I need an her to be a good kisser too!! I love to give a lady oral but if that's not her thing you have to respect that. There's lots of ways to have fun in the bedroom!!"

Nicely said

limerick

"Yeah right a majority of Irish women don't like to drink, often to excess and now that's a racist comment. Give me break

"

U may find the majority of Irish don't drink to excess this is a changing misconception inherited From our history

U may find the majority of Irish don't drink to excess this is a changing misconception inherited From our history"

I know quite a few of my generation who don't touch the stuff

Never looked up the stats on booze problem in oz. Just assumed it was not as nad as here from what I've seen over the last 12 years of living in Ireland. Your booze is very cheap here also, like most things

limerick

U may find the majority of Irish don't drink to excess this is a changing misconception inherited From our history

I know quite a few of my generation who don't touch the stuff "

I think we a experiment in our youth as have many nationalities but attuides have changed. Unfortunately as we export our youth the perception is the Irish are heavy drinkers

U may find the majority of Irish don't drink to excess this is a changing misconception inherited From our history"

We are second only to Austria as binge-drinkers, and there has been a big increase in liver diseases in recent years.

limerick

"Never looked up the stats on booze problem in oz. Just assumed it was not as nad as here from what I've seen over the last 12 years of living in Ireland. Your booze is very cheap here also, like most things

"

Have u ever seen the Australia day news broadcasts I was there in 2008 for it in Perth a d*unken brawl is my description of it

limerick

We are second only to Austria as binge-drinkers, and there has been a big increase in liver diseases in recent years."

And units consumed per capita how are we on that o think ull find it has dropped I am not much good on looking up stats or trusting them

My town

"Never looked up the stats on booze problem in oz. Just assumed it was not as nad as here from what I've seen over the last 12 years of living in Ireland. Your booze is very cheap here also, like most things

"

alcohol cheap in Ireland. have you been abroad to another European country.

The Irish and English behave rally badly down there and drink to dangerous levels. Not all of them Ofcourse. I met.my wife in a back packer hostel down there

it was full of Irish. Many of the guys would drink.so much they didn't die. Some of them would pass out I'm the.street and get.mugged on occasions and have the money and fones.stolen and.even.thier shoes

We are second only to Austria as binge-drinkers, and there has been a big increase in liver diseases in recent years.

And units consumed per capita how are we on that o think ull find it has dropped I am not much good on looking up stats or trusting them "

In 2014, per capita consumption 11 litres per head, up from 10.73 in 2013.

limerick

What about slobing on bob and eating the fur burger where we started

It is cheap compared to oz. I buy Australian wine here cheaper than it is in oz.

"What about slobing on bob and eating the fur burger where we started "

How about a few beers first, you know, just to relax and be sociable?

"What about slobing on bob and eating the fur burger where we started "

limerick

"The Irish and English behave rally badly down there and drink to dangerous levels. Not all of them Ofcourse. I met.my wife in a back packer hostel down there

it was full of Irish. Many of the guys would drink.so much they didn't die. Some of them would pass out I'm the.street and get.mugged on occasions and have the money and fones.stolen and.even.thier shoes

"

While this is the case of some I am sure there were plenty backpackers not falling down

My town

This thread has taken some nose dive. To women not giving oral to the level of alcohol consumed.

Apparently fur burger is a bad childish word with no humor in it.

Ya see, I, on the other hand, find the porn version of cock on mouth quite horny, but was never enjoying when being given one.

On the other hand, my pleasing the pussy and clit turns me on, yet watching in on the screen does nothing for me...

Explain that

limerick

"What about slobing on bob and eating the fur burger where we started

How about a few beers first, you know, just to relax and be sociable?"

Feck that I wand to remember how slobbery u get while bobbing

My town

"The Irish and English behave rally badly down there and drink to dangerous levels. Not all of them Ofcourse. I met.my wife in a back packer hostel down there

"

oh come on please. So in your eyes English and irish are raging alcoholics.

Feck that I wand to remember how slobbery u get while bobbing "

Fancy a bite of my fur burger, mate?

"Ya see, I, on the other hand, find the porn version of cock on mouth quite horny, but was never enjoying when being given one.

On the other hand, my pleasing the pussy and clit turns me on, yet watching in on the screen does nothing for me...

Explain that"

You're weird?

J/k

This is what happen with generalisations!! Been asked if i have a siesta, eat paella and wear a flamenco dress to work, i guess we all do it, like everywhere there are people who drink gallons and other who drink a few and others who won't!

About oral, i love it, giving it as long as it's clean and tidy, getting if the person knows how to do it, some treat a clit like a doorbell! And OP i met a good few men who were not keen on it, but if the chemistry is there and can fuck me for hours and good i would never complain!

Its just chit chat. Can always get back on topic. It seems that women not interested in giving their man oral are in the minority and far and few between. Was just wondering and I got my answer. Thanks to all who replied.

"This is what happen with generalisations!! Been asked if i have a siesta, eat paella and wear a flamenco dress to work, i guess we all do it, like everywhere there are people who drink gallons and other who drink a few and others who won't!

About oral, i love it, giving it as long as it's clean and tidy, getting if the person knows how to do it, some treat a clit like a doorbell! And OP i met a good few men who were not keen on it, but if the chemistry is there and can fuck me for hours and good i would never complain! "

Surely everyone eats paella though? I mean it's just so damn tasty

"

oh come on please. So in your eyes English and irish are raging alcoholics."

Errrm... Hello? World renowned and all that...

Oh it is king, but we spanish eat other stuff too

My town

"

Errrm... Hello? World renowned and all that... "

error hello proven fact is it really!!!!

city

"This is what happen with generalisations!! Been asked if i have a siesta, eat paella and wear a flamenco dress to work, i guess we all do it, like everywhere there are people who drink gallons and other who drink a few and others who won't!

About oral, i love it, giving it as long as it's clean and tidy, getting if the person knows how to do it, some treat a clit like a doorbell! And OP i met a good few men who were not keen on it, but if the chemistry is there and can fuck me for hours and good i would never complain!

Surely everyone eats paella though? I mean it's just so damn tasty "

so is a furry burger

limerick

Fancy a bite of my fur burger, mate?"

Not if there is cheese

I dislike anything furry

About oral, i love it, giving it as long as it's clean and tidy, getting if the person knows how to do it, some treat a clit like a doorbell! And OP i met a good few men who were not keen on it, but if the chemistry is there and can fuck me for hours and good i would never complain! "

Fuck I've never tried licking a doorbell

oh come on please. So in your eyes English and irish are raging alcoholics."

A lot of them are when they are down there belive it or not

Surely everyone eats paella though? I mean it's just so damn tasty "

Just hold off on the squid ink.

"Oh it is king, but we spanish eat other stuff too "

I know ye have tapas the single greatest idea ever, Spanish food is amazing as a kid I used to spend loads of time with my Spanish neighbour eating anything she cooked

Not if there is cheese "

Its practically vegan!

"

You're weird?

J/k"

That is a well established fact. Tell me something I don't know

As far as pleasing the pussy, sure, coffee meet first

As regarding the hairy burger or whatever you are offering,

"

Errrm... Hello? World renowned and all that... error hello proven fact is it really!!!!"

Never watched those Sky One shows, bits on ibiza

limerick

"Oh it is king, but we spanish eat other stuff too

I know ye have tapas the single greatest idea ever, Spanish food is amazing as a kid I used to spend loads of time with my Spanish neighbour eating anything she cooked"

Even the burger

city

"

Errrm... Hello? World renowned and all that... error hello proven fact is it really!!!!"

ah come on letsbe.. remember all them times we got pissed...

"Oh it is king, but we spanish eat other stuff too

I know ye have tapas the single greatest idea ever, Spanish food is amazing as a kid I used to spend loads of time with my Spanish neighbour eating anything she cooked

Even the burger "

Nothing furry and no cj I never tried it on with my friends mom

limerick

Not if there is cheese

Its practically vegan!"

Vegan feck I like my beef between buns

"

Errrm... Hello? World renowned and all that... error hello proven fact is it really!!!!

ah come on letsbe.. remember all them times we got pissed..."

We can't remember them, that's how we're so good at denial

Not if there is cheese

Its practically vegan!

Vegan feck I like my beef between buns "

No beef curtains here

on the hill NordWest of

Guys!!!! Burgers will never be the same again

"Guys!!!! Burgers will never be the same again "

Well normally if a burger is furry I'd throw it out

By *s louWoman  over a year ago

Enniskillen

"Don't think I've met a women who doesn't like oral but i guess they are out there."

did you not say that you'd met a few who don't like it?

"Guys!!!! Burgers will never be the same again "

There's some very inventive peeps out there. Google "pussy burger" & look at the images...

I really don't want to look Candy..... Lol

Is oral not spoken rather than written?

limerick

"Guys!!!! Burgers will never be the same again

There's some very inventive peeps out there. Google "pussy burger" & look at the images... "

No thanks I enjoy going south for a nibble

"I really don't want to look Candy..... Lol"
they are actually quite good. No horror. Even sprinkled sesame seeds!

limerick

"Is oral not spoken rather than written? "

I could humm if u like

Decided to get out of bed and off my poxy fone as it was diving me nuts trying to type on it. Some of you may be able read what I type now on mighty work station. Yes I have met 2 women who didn't do oral on a guy as a rule. No my cup of tea but if that what they want then none of my bizzo

How about I change fur burger to gash or flange instead? lmao

limerick

"Decided to get out of bed and off my poxy fone as it was diving me nuts trying to type on it. Some of you may be able read what I type now on mighty work station. Yes I have met 2 women who didn't do oral on a guy as a rule. No my cup of tea but if that what they want then none of my bizzo

How about I change fur burger to gash or flange instead? lmao"

Stop digging ffs

But thank u for cheering up my morning run

"Is oral not spoken rather than written? "

indeed you are right, a very interesting oral discipline, must be practiced with both the tip and the breadth of the tounge, and elocuted with lips in a most precise fashion.

"Decided to get out of bed and off my poxy fone as it was diving me nuts trying to type on it. Some of you may be able read what I type now on mighty work station. Yes I have met 2 women who didn't do oral on a guy as a rule. No my cup of tea but if that what they want then none of my bizzo

Flange is a plumbing term

My town

sorry babe with your comments like that you wonder why you have not got a meet yet.

Maybe I'm wrong and you will get many yellow messages in your inbox. But you refer to my lady bits as you have previously quoted. I would tell you go to McDonald's and get a big mac ti feast your chops around that.

Well women must have childish names for man bits?

"Maybe I'm wrong and you will get many yellow messages in your inbox. But you refer to my lady bits as you have previously quoted. I would tell you go to McDonald's and get a big mac ti feast your chops around that. "

Ah cmon where is the fun in that!

My town

"Well women must have childish names for man bits?"
yeah we do dick

"Is oral not spoken rather than written?

I could humm if u like"

No humming Cj, your much too good at giving oral to toes

"Well women must have childish names for man bits? yeah we do dick "

Hahaha! Or wab? Lanyard?

indeed you are right, a very interesting oral discipline, must be practiced with both the tip and the breadth of the tounge, and elocuted with lips in a most precise fashion."

Very few men practise discipline in relation to oral....some guys even call it 'flick the bean'....yukk

This thread is giving me a headache

indeed you are right, a very interesting oral discipline, must be practiced with both the tip and the breadth of the tounge, and elocuted with lips in a most precise fashion.

Very few men practise discipline in relation to oral....some guys even call it 'flick the bean'....yukk "

Well in all fairness I do consider it a playful thing myself. Of course you need to know how to stroke, flick and caress, but putting it all together is the art, no?

Nothing sweeter then watching those abs and pubic muscles contract, relax, and shocks ripple through the body at the center of the attention

flick the bean lol

I think prefer play with the pink lol

"This thread is giving me a headache "

If its the lady with the problem, I know just the solution to the problem

From google:

? Womb broom

? Mutton dagger

? Snot rocket

? Yogurt slinger

? Meat scepter

? Weapon of ass destruction

? Wedding wrecker

? Clam hammer

? Spam javelini can fap to this

? Taco warmer

? Tuna torpedo

? Meat popsicle

? Mr. Sniffles

? Muff marauder

I knew they were out there.

just killed the thread I am afraid, you have

on a second look that blog appear to be written by a man, so I guess those don't count. Maybe girls don't have slang names for man bits.

Very few men practise discipline in relation to oral....some guys even call it 'flick the bean'....yukk

Well in all fairness I do consider it a playful thing myself. Of course you need to know how to stroke, flick and caress, but putting it all together is the art, no?

Nothing sweeter then watching those abs and pubic muscles contract, relax, and shocks ripple through the body at the center of the attention"

Can't remember the last time I had abs let alone watched them contract but I can remember the last time I physically removed a bean flicker from between my legs!

Yep it appears so. Hate it when that happens. Time to bail out.

"You also cant by alcohol at garages and convenience stores in oz. Who is in denial then."

That's crap. I remember going to a drive thru off licence in Perth. I popped the boot and a guy dropped a case of carlton cold in before coming to the side window to collect the cash.

Nothing sweeter then watching those abs and pubic muscles contract, relax, and shocks ripple through the body at the center of the attention

Can't remember the last time I had abs let alone watched them contract but I can remember the last time I physically removed a bean flicker from between my legs! "

ah, the abs are always there, the trick is to watch for their signals

but yes, one has to be very careful when "communicating" and tease the conversation out, I believe

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

Okay so firstly maybe she just didn't like your "meat stick" I for one love giving oral but that doesn't mean I've never said no so maybe it's as simple as she didn't like the look of your one.

Secondly I applaud this ex of yours for sticking to her guns and not giving in to peer pressure !!

limerick

Nothing sweeter then watching those abs and pubic muscles contract, relax, and shocks ripple through the body at the center of the attention"

Awe jayus I almost wish I had a bean now

limerick

I could humm if u like

No humming Cj, your much too good at giving oral to toes "

Awe the art of dancing a wet tongue between a well peticured toe is a delight I seldome get to enjoy

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

"From google:

? Womb broom

? Mutton dagger

? Snot rocket

? Yogurt slinger

? Meat scepter

? Weapon of ass destruction

? Wedding wrecker

? Clam hammer

? Spam javelini can fap to this

? Taco warmer

? Tuna torpedo

? Meat popsicle

? Mr. Sniffles

? Muff marauder

I knew they were out there."

I just threw up in my mouth a little

Well said _oughandcurvy after reading this thread it has put me off giving oral to one or 2 lads here lol

"Well said _oughandcurvy after reading this thread it has put me off giving oral to one or 2 lads here lol"

but not off receiving oral, I would hope?

I could humm if u like

Awe the art of dancing a wet tongue between a well peticured toe is a delight I seldome get to enjoy "

Mmmmmm forget the bean flicking and keep on toe licking

limerick

I could humm if u like

Awe the art of dancing a wet tongue between a well peticured toe is a delight I seldome get to enjoy

Mmmmmm forget the bean flicking and keep on toe licking "

That's like having jelly and custard without the custard

Definitely not receiving and mr rough will get my bj's anytime he wants to and of course you'll get my lick outs too

Maybe your cock was too small to waste her time?

"Maybe your cock was too small to waste her time? "

Ouch

I reckon that I had a cock in my mouth last night....

The chipper is cutting corners with the feckin snack boxes...

"Maybe your cock was too small to waste her time? "

jesus, straight for the groins!

I don't know the OPs penis but I just know I'd be turned off giving oral if it was a small one.

limerick

Fin

"You also cant by alcohol at garages and convenience stores in oz. Who is in denial then.

That's crap. I remember going to a drive thru off licence in Perth. I popped the boot and a guy dropped a case of carlton cold in before coming to the side window to collect the cash. "

Dive-thrus are only at pubs man. There are no off licenses really, although some larger supermarkets will have a separate off license type building or bottle shop as they call them down there outside or adjacent to their supermarket.

"This thread has taken some nose dive. To women not giving oral to the level of alcohol consumed.

"

Agree

Topic went from food to drink