FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > block list

block list

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *LICK IF U DARE OP   Woman  over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

Question I added a profile to my block list last night now this profile was on my friends list for a few mths I blocked it last night then today I found the same profile that I blocked on "add friends" answers anyone plz its the same profile I can't understand it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I'm actually lost

You blocked them, they was on your friends list. But have now sent your a friends request.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Once you block them it removes them as friends and it then appears as a friend request, just delete the request, they won't be able to friend request u unless you unblock them

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Once you block them it removes them as friends and it then appears as a friend request, just delete the request, they won't be able to friend request u unless you unblock them "

This

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

"Once you block them it removes them as friends and it then appears as a friend request, just delete the request, they won't be able to friend request u unless you unblock them "
thanking ye very much boys have a good one

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

"Once you block them it removes them as friends and it then appears as a friend request, just delete the request, they won't be able to friend request u unless you unblock them thanking ye very much boys have a good one "
I typed buds but boys came up sorry I should have just said ladies .....i apologize

Lol don't worry, my auto correct hates me too

In addition to this.. If you don't delete the friend request and leave it sitting there then they can't send you another. If you reject it they can send more.

» Add a new message to this topic