FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How many buttons..

How many buttons..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Saw an interesting article on line recently asking..how many buttons should a guy open on his shirt before he looks like one of the Bee Gees?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I reckon you could get away with three.

Anything more and you're gonna need a trip to the medallion shop

I leave the top two open.

Some guys are never going to look like celebrities, regardless of the state of their buttons.

I leave '0' open

By *upoftea2Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"I leave the top two open. "

Agree

Just one if it's a dress shirt.

"Just one if it's a dress shirt."

Thought one was enough myself..especially if you have a hairy chest. I think guys with smooth chests might get away with 2

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Used always be just the one however lately I have being meeting a lady that has to open the second one the min we meet so I guess its two from no on

"Used always be just the one however lately I have being meeting a lady that has to open the second one the min we meet so I guess its two from no on "

Shirt I assume..not button up jeans?

"Used always be just the one however lately I have being meeting a lady that has to open the second one the min we meet so I guess its two from no on

Shirt I assume..not button up jeans? "

Lol! CJ you dawg.

Anymore then two and it look like Ricky martin to us

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

Manix where are you??? Hes the only man i know that can have a few buttons open and not look like a bee gee!

We concur mrs. Foxy

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Manix where are you??? Hes the only man i know that can have a few buttons open and not look like a bee gee! "
ha ha your so right he does too

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Depends on the cut of the shirt but rarely more than 2

c

"Manix where are you??? Hes the only man i know that can have a few buttons open and not look like a bee gee! ha ha your so right he does too "
i think by the end of the night in dublin he only had about 2 buttons left!

My town

"Manix where are you??? Hes the only man i know that can have a few buttons open and not look like a bee gee! ha ha your so right he does too i think by the end of the night in dublin he only had about 2 buttons left! "
it was white at the start of the night with buttons!!!

By the end of night a mixture of everything. Even daz would find it hard to whiten that shirt.

c

"Manix where are you??? Hes the only man i know that can have a few buttons open and not look like a bee gee! ha ha your so right he does too i think by the end of the night in dublin he only had about 2 buttons left! it was white at the start of the night with buttons!!!

By the end of night a mixture of everything. Even daz would find it hard to whiten that shirt. "

ha ha so true, it had more make up on it by the end of the night than my face

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Manix where are you??? Hes the only man i know that can have a few buttons open and not look like a bee gee! ha ha your so right he does too i think by the end of the night in dublin he only had about 2 buttons left! it was white at the start of the night with buttons!!!

By the end of night a mixture of everything. Even daz would find it hard to whiten that shirt. ha ha so true, it had more make up on it by the end of the night than my face "

He arrived looking like sex in the city and went home like fair city!!!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By the end of night a mixture of everything. Even daz would find it hard to whiten that shirt. ha ha so true, it had more make up on it by the end of the night than my face

He arrived looking like sex in the city and went home like fair city!!! "

Has manix being seen since poor innocent fella

c

By the end of night a mixture of everything. Even daz would find it hard to whiten that shirt. ha ha so true, it had more make up on it by the end of the night than my face

He arrived looking like sex in the city and went home like fair city!!! "

ha ha so true

My town

He arrived looking like sex in the city and went home like fair city!!!

Has manix being seen since poor innocent fella "

he's washing his shirt cj for the 100000 time!! Although mick Mccarthy does have a few buttons undone on his aviator that's a hot pic

Dublin

Yep but the opposite end to it is a man in a suit with his collar splayed open showing a tuft of grey spiky hair that looks like its dying of thirst with a heavy gold chain, gold rings, the fake rolex showing and skin like leather cos hes spent too much time walking the beaches of Spain in a leather thong,,, ooohhh oohhh oohhh ooh stayin alive

"Yep but the opposite end to it is a man in a suit with his collar splayed open showing a tuft of grey spiky hair that looks like its dying of thirst with a heavy gold chain, gold rings, the fake rolex showing and skin like leather cos hes spent too much time walking the beaches of Spain in a leather thong,,, ooohhh oohhh oohhh ooh stayin alive "

That's quiet a picture you paint

He arrived looking like sex in the city and went home like fair city!!! ha ha so true "

ha ha ha!!! pmsl!!! I closed the buttons of his shirt at one time after I gave his body a quick feel lol!!!! Well, it had to be done!!! ........ he didn't keep his shirt open for long after though!

Dublin

"Yep but the opposite end to it is a man in a suit with his collar splayed open showing a tuft of grey spiky hair that looks like its dying of thirst with a heavy gold chain, gold rings, the fake rolex showing and skin like leather cos hes spent too much time walking the beaches of Spain in a leather thong,,, ooohhh oohhh oohhh ooh stayin alive

That's quiet a picture you paint "

Sorry but Del from only fools and horses in a mash up with Peter Stringfellow is too much to bear

» Add a new message to this topic