FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > gone past halfway mark of 2015

gone past halfway mark of 2015

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aftdave1 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

Plain and simple bhows your 2015 going so far?

All going to plan smoothly?

Or roll on 2016?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

limerick

I'm still wishing it was November 2014 and still wishing still wishing for my own reasons

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm still wishing it was November 2014 and still wishing still wishing for my own reasons "

Oh daftdave, man hug?

limerick

"I'm still wishing it was November 2014 and still wishing still wishing for my own reasons

Oh daftdave, man hug?"

Thanks

Nope it's been a bad year so far. Had to say goodbye to my best friend in march and things just haven't been the same

"Nope it's been a bad year so far. Had to say goodbye to my best friend in march and things just haven't been the same "
hugs.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

It's been a strange year vanilla world it's been a fucked up but hey hoo best foot forward.

fab world has been good....

We've already lost nearly 45 mins of daylight since the summer equinox...

The first half of this year hasn't been bad but the second half is very promising and exciting!!! I'm not just talking about FAB, everything in general has started to take off!! I have become more confident and is starting to pay off!!!

I have a promising future and I'm excited and look forward to what's ahead!!!

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

so far 2015 has been a great year for me

2015 has been unreal, getting my degree, got my provisonal licence, my cousin had her first child and then aside from the normal stuff I had my first foursome, and met some incredible people off here

Fab wise the start of this year has been amazing but have a feeling it's going to get alot better & I look forward to ticking off my fucket list

Vanilla world has had some testing times but over all its been great & I'm quite content !!

I've had a pretty amazing year since this time last year. Usual ups and downs health wise but generally things have been great.

This year is flying by! Been eventful so far, mostly good other than a car accident which could have been much worse than it was. Me and Hal have plans to really enjoy the rest of this year, and hopefully lots more so I'm a happy bunny

"2015 has been unreal, getting my degree, got my provisonal licence, my cousin had her first child and then aside from the normal stuff I had my first foursome, and met some incredible people off here "

the hard work starts now that you have the degree.

[Removed by poster at 12/07/15 15:50:11]

Vanilla life is definitely better than this time last year. Work is improving, family life has settled down, started to date someone new.

Fab wise, having thoughts of an extended break soon, feel I've done most of what wanted to try here, and the negativity is starting to get me down.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"Vanilla life is definitely better than this time last year. Work is improving, family life has settled down, started to date someone new.

Fab wise, having thoughts of an extended break soon, feel I've done most of what wanted to try here, and the negativity is starting to get me down."

aww don't let it get you down.

The past is history. Gone, done and dusted. The future and your destiny is in your own hands. Grasp it and take every opportunity to encourage others to do the same. If i can make at least 1 person smile per day then i'll be happy and my work here will be down.

Amen.

"Vanilla life is definitely better than this time last year. Work is improving, family life has settled down, started to date someone new.

Fab wise, having thoughts of an extended break soon, feel I've done most of what wanted to try here, and the negativity is starting to get me down."

eh you can't leave there's too much planned and you are expected to turn up

Your not leaving misses only starting to get to know ya

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

Going smoothly after a tough cpl of years work wise .. Changed career and expecting my results tomorrow for my college assignments .. Then a four week holiday coming up very soon .. Life is good .. Fingers crossed for tomorrow ..

Fab wise, having thoughts of an extended break soon, feel I've done most of what wanted to try here, and the negativity is starting to get me down.

eh you can't leave there's too much planned and you are expected to turn up"

I'm trying to get her to stay

"2015 has been unreal, getting my degree, got my provisonal licence, my cousin had her first child and then aside from the normal stuff I had my first foursome, and met some incredible people off here

the hard work starts now that you have the degree. "

Stop it's all downhill since I left college lol

2015? Some new friends one very recently ... Normal quota of fun .. But as the time passes by a fair quota of thanks but no thanks ... But Father Time waits for no man ... Just finished a master's yesterday so that was something ... Watching the tennis trying to sort a meet ... Same as this time last year ... Prawns and chorizo for dinner any takers ?

Your not leaving misses only starting to get to know ya "

Same here!! And Dee, you're a lovely lovely person, don't let any guy or anybody try to bring you down, there's a lot going for you!!

FECK THE BEGRUDGERS!!! There are plenty of people on here that loves you Miss!!

Tomcat has been flat out with work so big change from last year. Kitty has a new job which we are both delighted about and she's even making new friends

Vanilla wise we aren't where we want to be mostly cause of tomcats job but we will get there. Fab wise lots of sexy times planned ahead with some fab folks. We are looking forward to the rest of year to say the least

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

i hope the next 6 mths are better than the last in every way!

"I've had a pretty amazing year since this time last year. Usual ups and downs health wise but generally things have been great. "

Do ye all like ice cream talking about vanilla haha

By *unsterStagMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"Same here!! And Dee, you're a lovely lovely person, don't let any guy or anybody try to bring you down, there's a lot going for you!!

FECK THE BEGRUDGERS!!! There are plenty of people on here that loves you Miss!! "

Has someone developed a lady crush??

Hard to blame you she's a dote

Vanilla- everything not swing related

"Vanilla- everything not swing related "

clearly he lives the lifestyle 24/7 and has no time for vanilla life

whaaaaaa?? You aren't going anywhere you can't . I need my partner in crime at socials . You're far too amazing to go anywhere sweetie xxx

For me personally, I have dealt with some family stuff. I've been very lucky to have amazing people around me (good friends we met through fab included) to boost me when I needed it. Fabwise, it's been amazing so far and the second half of the year is set to be even better. Woopwoop!! Loads of very sexy people around xxx

limerick

All Rosie in the garden then happy days

limerick

"Going smoothly after a tough cpl of years work wise .. Changed career and expecting my results tomorrow for my college assignments .. Then a four week holiday coming up very soon .. Life is good .. Fingers crossed for tomorrow .. "

Best of luck with the results

» Add a new message to this topic